Would Donald Trump Fans Support Hitler?

So lying about Trump quotes to people that are supposedly Trump supporters(but may just be Dem plants), somehow means all Trump supporters would like Hitler.

Something tells me you progressives are in full panic mode.

Guno, you are pathetic. The question is , "Would Hitler support Hillary?" The answer is "Hell Yes". Anybody that help's Iran wipe Israel off the map is his kind of gal.
Hillary IS Hitler.

13754155_10208987663182662_6260321713894238158_n.jpg

images

First she'll get rid of our guns, next our right to criticize her...... She wants to bring us all to heel.

Last edited:
A few Comrade Trump fans would support Hitler.

So would a few Hillary fans, I think.

The OP is much more hitler-esque than either of the two ridiculously unacceptable candidates for President.

So lying about Trump quotes to people that are supposedly Trump supporters(but may just be Dem plants), somehow means all Trump supporters would like Hitler.

Something tells me you progressives are in full panic mode.
Truth hurts, don-it

Guno, you are pathetic. The question is , "Would Hitler support Hillary?" The answer is "Hell Yes". Anybody that help's Iran wipe Israel off the map is his kind of gal.
Hillary IS Hitler.

13754155_10208987663182662_6260321713894238158_n.jpg

images

First she'll get rid of our guns, next our right to criticize her...... She wants to bring us all to heel.

you got everything right there except Israel -who HELLERY is in bed with,wants to wipe Iran off the map and mass murderer HITLERY is all for it.

and yeah Guno,you are an idiot as always.

seems that people keep making these comparisons to hitler, very strange people who absolutely cannot survive without an image of hitler in their lives. it's all daring, upping the ante and doubling down and so forth. it's just too bad there aren't enough jews in the world, supply and demand wise. or in other words, if all these politicians are really hitler, why are there still jews in the world? yeah, so, um, what's really going on here?

Democrats have a secret fear that the public would find Hitler more acceptable than Hillary. Who knows, they might be right.

I see more and more similarities between Trump and Adolf every day.

I can hardly wait for this tv insanity to end.

We have now all gotten a ring side seat to how Adolf managed to rise to power.

In his day Jews were the unwanted quantity.

Today it seems to be Mexican immigrants.

As far as Trump's other promises go, Adolf promised and delivered the same things by way of a massive arms buildups same as Reagan had done.

I see more and more similarities between Trump and Adolf every day.

I can hardly wait for this tv insanity to end.

We have now all gotten a ring side seat to how Adolf managed to rise to power.

In his day Jews were the unwanted quantity.

Today it seems to be Mexican immigrants.

As far as Trump's other promises go, Adolf promised and delivered the same things by way of a massive arms buildups same as Reagan had done.

funny i see it differently. how many has she murdered eh??

0.jpg

Forum List

Back