Trump: Please stop confusing us black folk, with those idiots that support you!!

I'll make it easy for you...my zip is 48322.
Find my neighborhood that's worse than all the white bad neighborhoods...lol.
I googled that zip code. You live in a white area you fucking moron! Its nice, right? :laugh:

The racial makeup of the township was 84.25% White, 5.18% Black or African American

West Bloomfield Township, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If it's 15% Black how could it be a " white neighborhood"???...lol!!!
Did I tell you that you are a dumb ass yet...lol..

You new breed of racists are a hoot...

Wow. That was insanely dumb of you.

Are you aware that there are other ethnic groups beside black and white?

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!
I hear he always had a problem with country clubs that descriminate against rich black people but he didn't like poor blacks living in his buildings

Based on lawsuits from 1973?

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!

White people since Obama took over the fuckin white house has dealt this country and this first black family a deck stacked to the tip of the naitonal monument of race cards....own it gotdamit, its you mf's that played that hand since 2008!!!

White people, Republicans, conservatives, ect, have treated Obama exactly like they would have any liberals democratic president.

Your outrage from this treatment demonstrates that you do not want equality, but special treatment.

Fuck that shit. You will get treated just like any other lefty.

image.jpg

I googled that zip code. You live in a white area you fucking moron! Its nice, right? :laugh:

The racial makeup of the township was 84.25% White, 5.18% Black or African American

You arm chair racist are quite amusing, you read page after page of your fellow active racist call Black people ni66er, monkey and other epithets, yet you offer not a single word condemning that behavior, when a Black person responds, THEN, you find your voice...smh.

In terms of dumb, well you simply placed yourself in that category when you ignored my mention of Asians, Chaldeans and Jewish people in my community...which by definition excludes it as a white community.,

I hear he always had a problem with country clubs that descriminate against rich black people but he didn't like poor blacks living in his buildings
Back in the day, when Don was trying to get creds, he use to hobnob with Diddy, with Russel Simmones, all these big time ballers and now that he got the Klan supporting his white ass, he wants to hate on blacks and minorities?????
cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

I will never endorse a mothafucka like Donald Trump! EVER!!!

3:10 PM - 27 Aug 2016
11:49 AM - 27 Aug 2016

The Klan is irrelevant. They speak out so that you moronic lefties will give them some free press.

And you run with it.

THey know that they are hurting Trump when they talk, but they don't care.

Because they don't support Trump. They are saying that to manipulate you.

If they really supported Trump, they would be quite about it.

If they had better manners, they would send you lefties a thank you note, maybe with a Fruit Basket.

You arm chair racist are quite amusing, you read page after page of your fellow active racist call Black people ni66er, monkey and other epithets, yet you offer not a single word condemning that behavior, when a Black person responds, THEN, you find your voice...smh.

In terms of dumb, well you simply placed yourself in that category when you ignored my mention of Asians, Chaldeans and Jewish people in my community...which by definition excludes it as a white community.,

You read 85% white and stopped reading and claimed 15% black.

That was a stupid mistake.

Just saying.

And 85% white is a white neighborhood.

almost forgot.

Just saying.

almost forgot.

Arm Chair racist, you just made yourself look dumb yet again...it's 15% Black and then Includes Asians, Chaldeans, Hispanics, etc
It's not 85% white...just stop...you are going from dumb to stupid.
Let the other racists carry your water.

Just saying.

almost forgot.

Arm Chair racist, you just made yourself look dumb yet again...it's 15% Black and then Includes Asians, Chaldeans, Hispanics, etc
It's not 85% white...just stop...you are going from dumb to stupid.
Let the other racists carry your water.
Just admit you were wrong and that you know nothing about living in black communities. Youre embarrassing yourself now, Erkel.

steve-urkel.jpg

Jesse Jackson says you are lying.

Its 5.18% you fucking moron. So, how could it be a black neighborhood if only 5.18% of its residents are black? :laugh:

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Black Or African American 5,049 16.1%
American Indian Or Alaskan Native 36 0.1%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander 4 0.0%
Other Race 138 0.4%
Two Or More Races 693 2.2%

Free 48322 ZIP Code Map, Statistics, and More for West Bloomfield, MI

Census: West Bloomfield African American Population Soars 120% in Past Decade
U.S. Census Bureau numbers released Tuesday show that in West Bloomfield Township, the African American population rose 120 percent from 2000 to 2010, the biggest climb for any racial group.

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Please stop trying to prove your intellectual prowess to me, it's laughable...lol.
Thats not what wiki says, but regardless, you cant call a neighborhood a "black neighborhood" when onlly 16% is black. You live in a white neighborhood you idiot. Is this the kind of "intellectual prowess" we can expect from you in the future? :laugh:

So you want to post "wiki" while I linked to U.S. Government???...hahahha!!!!

Like I said...you new racists are too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Get off the Internet, loser.
You tried to claim you lived in a black neighborhood. You also claimed your neighborhood is safe. I discovered that you lied about living in a black neighborhood, which explains why your neighborhood is safe. You dont know shit about black people. Hell, i know more about black culture than you.

Are you up to speed now Uncle Tom? :laugh:
Actually you have proven youself the syupid asshole, however that's a common trait among racists.

First you claimed that Black people were around 5% of my community, I proved you the stupid ass.
You reverted to "wiki"and I provided U.S. Govt stats, proved you the stupid ass again.

West Bloomfield has a large Chaldean population and Jewish population along with Asians, yet you are still stupid enough to claim it as "white".

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes.
Please start a race war so you all can commit mass suicide when you point your guns backwards...lol.
The last thing you spooks want is a race war.

You're not going to hit anything closer than 3 yards shooting your guns sideways with one hand and keeping your pants from falling off with the other.

White people since Obama took over the fuckin white house has dealt this country and this first black family a deck stacked to the tip of the naitonal monument of race cards....own it gotdamit, its you mf's that played that hand since 2008!!!

White people, Republicans, conservatives, ect, have treated Obama exactly like they would have any liberals democratic president.

Your outrage from this treatment demonstrates that you do not want equality, but special treatment.

image.jpg
I'm gonna try my best to keep this conversation clean......There is no way in hell, you gonna compare the treatment of this black president with those of the left as equal, no way in hell. I'm old enough to know the treatment of previous democratic presidents, starting with Carter and no where do I remember ever, the type of visceral hatred given to him nor Clinton as Obama has recieved....not to mention the numerous death threats this man recieves on a monthly basis. He's been called a liar on the house floor, a non american, a racist, a muslim, a nigga, a Marxist, a african spear chunker, a watermelon coon, you name it, he's been labled it. Compare that, to a Clinton who openly cheated on his wife, who more than deserved the ire received and you have apple and oranges and loss creds.

One more time, own the racist title, embrace it and keep it movin

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Black Or African American 5,049 16.1%
American Indian Or Alaskan Native 36 0.1%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander 4 0.0%
Other Race 138 0.4%
Two Or More Races 693 2.2%

Free 48322 ZIP Code Map, Statistics, and More for West Bloomfield, MI

Census: West Bloomfield African American Population Soars 120% in Past Decade
U.S. Census Bureau numbers released Tuesday show that in West Bloomfield Township, the African American population rose 120 percent from 2000 to 2010, the biggest climb for any racial group.

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Please stop trying to prove your intellectual prowess to me, it's laughable...lol.
Thats not what wiki says, but regardless, you cant call a neighborhood a "black neighborhood" when onlly 16% is black. You live in a white neighborhood you idiot. Is this the kind of "intellectual prowess" we can expect from you in the future? :laugh:

So you want to post "wiki" while I linked to U.S. Government???...hahahha!!!!

Like I said...you new racists are too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Get off the Internet, loser.
You tried to claim you lived in a black neighborhood. You also claimed your neighborhood is safe. I discovered that you lied about living in a black neighborhood, which explains why your neighborhood is safe. You dont know shit about black people. Hell, i know more about black culture than you.

Are you up to speed now Uncle Tom? :laugh:
Actually you have proven youself the syupid asshole, however that's a common trait among racists.

First you claimed that Black people were around 5% of my community, I proved you the stupid ass.
You reverted to "wiki"and I provided U.S. Govt stats, proved you the stupid ass again.

West Bloomfield has a large Chaldean population and Jewish population along with Asians, yet you are still stupid enough to claim it as "white".

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes.
Please start a race war so you all can commit mass suicide when you point your guns backwards...lol.
The last thing you spooks want is a race war.

You're not going to hit anything closer than 3 yards shooting your guns sideways with one hand and keeping your pants from falling off with the other.
Why would a nigga want a race war with the very people who's women they're sleeping with? Killing yaw would kinda piss of the white pussy they so desperately crave, ya think?

Back in the day, when Don was trying to get creds, he use to hobnob with Diddy, with Russel Simmones, all these big time ballers and now that he got the Klan supporting his white ass, he wants to hate on blacks and minorities?????
cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

The Klan is irrelevant. They speak out so that you moronic lefties will give them some free press.

And you run with it.

If they had better manners, they would send you lefties a thank you note, maybe with a Fruit Basket.
Oh, so now the Klan, who by the way have always supported the GOP and thier agenda is now a non fuckin factor? You do know that the GOP has embraced the Klan's mantra' of exclusion of minorities since the GOP got started, yes?

Why don't you go for a walk in your neighborhood with a stroller

You assume all black folks live in a ghetto or a bad neighborhood.

I walk outside my neighborhood all the time at all hours.
As do I and many blacks where I live. Yes there are dangerous pockets of people in all communities, not just blacks, however to assume that white neighborhoods are free of violence is ludicrous and racist.
We can name countless black hoods in cities across the country that are shooting galleries of black criminal thugs killing black criminal thugs every single day that total into the thousands every year. Now, name just one white neighborhood like that anywhere in America. And please do us a favor and hold your breath while trying to come up with an answer.

Why don't you go for a walk in your neighborhood with a stroller

You assume all black folks live in a ghetto or a bad neighborhood.

I walk outside my neighborhood all the time at all hours.
As do I and many blacks where I live. Yes there are dangerous pockets of people in all communities, not just blacks, however to assume that white neighborhoods are free of violence is ludicrous and racist.
We can name countless black hoods in cities across the country that are shooting galleries of black criminal thugs killing black criminal thugs every single day that total into the thousands every year. Now, name just one white neighborhood like that anywhere in America. And please do us a favor and hold your breath while trying to come up with an answer.
I don't have to hold my breath, I just need to educate your white ass.....what reasons would a white community have to start violence when.....their law enforcement officers are their neighbors, looks just like them, lives next door, the community is well funded with all the resources necessary to combat issues, their leadership is pro active and thier schools and communities are safe....do tell, why would you have a violent community? On this, I will hold my breath.

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu: Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Dang....every time I post up this great site I damn near piss my pants!!:up:
For the sake of the smell, I do hope your wearing Depends, I can smell you now.

image.jpg
I'm gonna try my best to keep this conversation clean......There is no way in hell, you gonna compare the treatment of this black president with those of the left as equal, no way in hell. I'm old enough to know the treatment of previous democratic presidents, starting with Carter and no where do I remember ever, the type of visceral hatred given to him nor Clinton as Obama has recieved....not to mention the numerous death threats this man recieves on a monthly basis. He's been called a liar on the house floor, a non american, a racist, a muslim, a nigga, a Marxist, a african spear chunker, a watermelon coon, you name it, he's been labled it. Compare that, to a Clinton who openly cheated on his wife, who more than deserved the ire received and you have apple and oranges and loss creds.

One more time, own the racist title, embrace it and keep it movin

Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED.

Bill Clinton was accused of being a rapist.

Bill Clinton was ridiculed as a dirty old man for years.

Bill Clinton was accused of being a murderer.

Bill Clinton was certainly called unkind names.

When you lefties choose to smear partisans engaged in normal bitter partisan behavior as Racist, you are the ones that made it worse.

uitkw.jpg

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Oh, so now the Klan, who by the way have always supported the GOP and thier agenda is now a non fuckin factor? You do know that the GOP has embraced the Klan's mantra' of exclusion of minorities since the GOP got started, yes?

Wow.

The GOP was created to fight slavery.

The KKK was strongly allied with the Democratic Party, when it was relevant.

NOw the Klan is a few thousand losers who are irrelevant.

The GOP doesn't exclude minorities, you liar.

We just lose the battle to win their support.

This dumbass racist is too stupid to know when he's making a racist (and misogynist) comment.

Forum List

Back