Trump plays highlight reel of CRINGE Biden moments in final stretch of 2020 presidential campaign

It was great! I love watching that idiot dancing like a sadly disjointed, insane marionette, on the end of a string.

:laughing0301:

heirarchy.jpg

And your Orange God lost to a “senile old man.”

LOL
He didn’t lose. Democrats stopped the count, simultaneously, in five swing states where Trump was ahead, to truck in the ballots their harvested from ignorant, lazy citizens.

Combine that with the media suppressing the Hunter story, and that is why Biden got more ballots.

And your Orange God lost to a “senile old man.”

LOL

Actually, it was you who lost. You played a stupid game and here are your stupid prizes:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, the DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year, causing retirement accounts to lose $3 trillion dollars, 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% and median asking rent rising 79.7% in only two years, and the stock market losing $7 trillion dollars in two years. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

The irony of your Orange God playing a video of Biden's cognitive abilities to whom he lost is fucking hilarious

LOL
Trump didn't lose. The Democrats stole the election with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not who votes that determines the winner. It is who counts the votes.

Actually, it was you who lost. You played a stupid game and here are your stupid prizes:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, the DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year, causing retirement accounts to lose $3 trillion dollars, 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% and median asking rent rising 79.7% in only two years, and the stock market losing $7 trillion dollars in two years. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.
THANK YOU! What tells me how deranged these leftists are is that the senile old man they “elected” is responsible for high gas prices, unaffordable groceries, a crash in the stock market, a surge like we’ve never seen of unskilled, semi-literate illegals coming in, a division in this country where Republicans are referred to as “threats to democracy,” where censorship of opposing opinions is rampant, hiring 87,000 IRS agents to harass innocent Americans (who will be targeted based on their politics), $85 billion in advanced military equipment donated to the Islamic terrorists, a disastrous withdrawal in Afghanistan, the Russia invasion of Ukraine and Putin now threatening nuclear war….

…..and they still mock us for wanting the “Orange God.”

THANK YOU! What tells me how deranged these leftists are is that the senile old man they “elected” is responsible for high gas prices, unaffordable groceries, a crash in the stock market, a surge like we’ve never seen of unskilled, semi-literate illegals coming in, a division in this country where Republicans are referred to as “threats to democracy,” where censorship of opposing opinions is rampant, hiring 87,000 IRS agents to harass innocent Americans (who will be targeted based on their politics), $85 billion in advanced military equipment donated to the Islamic terrorists, a disastrous withdrawal in Afghanistan, the Russia invasion of Ukraine and Putin now threatening nuclear war….

…..and they still mock us for wanting the “Orange God.”
Only 2 years into the Biden disaster everyone is missing Trump, even Democrats.

The irony of your Orange God playing a video of Biden's cognitive abilities to whom he lost is fucking hilarious

LOL
The real irony is that we need to build green ovens to send your asses into after the collapse. Thus providing clean energy to the masses in heating, A.C. in both private and public ways.

Only 2 years into the Biden disaster everyone is missing Trump, even Democrats.
The sad thing is….that isn’t true. The Democrats around here are still insisting that “even though Biden isn’t perfect, he is better than Trump.” They are truly deranged.

I personally, IRL, am not allowed to express any differing opinion when a Democrat makes a demeaning comment about Trump voters. The rage directed at me is strong and immediate. They have been totally brainwashed.

When the only thing you're offering the people is hatred and mockery of the other side, it really doesn't say much about what you have to sell the people.

Mocking and hating on Trump was the Democratic platform in 2020. To this day it is the only thing the Democratic Party has to offer, well, that a the promise of some more "free" stuff if you vote for them.

Last edited:
The sad thing is….that isn’t true. The Democrats around here are still insisting that “even though Biden isn’t perfect, he is better than Trump.” They are truly deranged.

I personally, IRL, am not allowed to express any differing opinion when a Democrat makes a demeaning comment about Trump voters. The rage directed at me is strong and immediate. They have been totally brainwashed.
I worry for your safety, come Nov 9, when the real rage starts. Want to come and spend a month in peaceful southeastern South Dakota while your neighbors destroy the place? We don't allow that shit here.

I worry for your safety, come Nov 9, when the real rage starts. Want to come and spend a month in peaceful southeastern South Dakota while your neighbors destroy the place? We don't allow that shit here.
Is that an invite? I might just take you up in that! (But a month is a long time…)

Seriously, I am making sure my car is parked in the garage on Election Night, and on every night thereafter. There have been reports of Trump voters having their tires flattened around here.

I am fortunate in that I don't live in a community of these hateful sicko Moon Bats.

Around here if you support Biden or if you are a Democrat you are pretty well ridiculed.. Not abused but quietly recognized that you are an idiot.

I am fortunate in that I don't live in a community of these hateful sicko Moon Bats.

Around here if you support Biden or if you are a Democrat you are pretty well ridiculed.. Not abused but quietly recognized that you are an idiot.
Yeah, it’s bad around here - full of liberal government workers. I plan to relocate once my family obligations are no longer.

Is that an invite? I might just take you up in that! (But a month is a long time…)

Seriously, I am making sure my car is parked in the garage on Election Night, and on every night thereafter. There have been reports of Trump voters having their tires flattened around here.
Absolutely, it's an invite! I have two spare rooms and a futon in my workroom in the basement. Want to make it early and get here for Halloween? My neighborhood is the BOMB on Halloween. Hundreds of kids running all around! They're so cool!

Same here. God Bless South Dakota.

Mocking and hating on Trump was the Democratic platform in 2020. To this day it is the only thing hte Democratic Party has to offer, well, that a the promise of some more "free" stuff if you vote for them.

No it wasn't. The Democratic Platform was and is to "Build back better", and to that end, Biden proposed a slate of programs and legislation to make it happen, much of which has been passed, and has been most helpful in lifting people out pandemic induced poverty and getting Americans back to work.

The left doesn't have to "mock" Donald Trump. He's so spectacularly stupid and unqualified, he mocks himself. You keep calling Joe Biden "senile", but at least he can complete a sentence, and can run a country without destroying everything he touches.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back