trump pardons will cost $2 Million

You whine about selling pardons after the Marc Rich fiasco?

:lame2:
Is that supposed to be some sort of excuses for selling pardons NOW. To me, selling pardons was wrong then and it’s wrong now. I happens to think Trump & Giuliani are more blatant about it but that’s not the point

An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency.
'He'd sewed a holy relic on his cap;
His wallet lay before him on his lap,
Brimful of pardons come from Rome all hot.'
The Canterbury Tales

Trump’s corruption is truly Medieval.

I was thinking about that.. The Church took it on the chin for selling pardons and dispensations.

An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency.
Back in more normal times, this would be shocking.

But in this moment, it's not surprising in the least.

Back in more normal times, this would be shocking.

But in this moment, it's not surprising in the least.

You mean its not shocking that corruption flourishes?

Ah yes...an "unnamed associate" made the offer? Good to see that the New York Times is still willing to run unsubstantiated stories if they reflect badly on Trump! I wonder if they'll EVER regain a little journalistic integrity or whether they simply don't care at this point?

Rudy and Donald are going to be imprisoned on very short order.

So what? The minute Trump is out of power, I literally couldn’t care any less whst happens to him and his lackeys.

Oh NOES - Does this mean you won't be popping by on visiting days to reminisce about the good ol' days of violence, murderous dictator idolatry, racism, cruelty, grift and lies? :cool-45:

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-22-5b4f274dc57f2__700.jpg

Oh NOES - Does this mean you won't be popping by on visiting days to reminisce about the good ol' days of violence, murderous dictator idolatry, racism, cruelty, grift and lies? :cool-45:

Of course not. Nothing they can do for me once he’s out of office, so they’ll cease to exist in my world, Judy like the rest of you plebes and maggots who I couldn’t care any less about.

Forum List

Back