Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Do you have any legitimate sources or are you going with the usual conspiracy theory websites?

If there was any REAL evidence of any of this, Barr would have filed charges. And if Flynn had evidence against Hillary, why didn't any of it come out during his trial? He was in and out of court for two fucking years.

Because he did no crime. A pardon means no crime took place, and the court has to leave General Flynn completely alone.
That’s not really what a pardon means.

Flynn definitely did a crime, but he is forgiven for doing so.
No, he did not do any crime except be fooled by Fbi Democrats who lied to him.

Its over. Buh bye.
He was asked a question by the FBI that he chose to lie in response to.

That is a crime

He had no attorney present and the Federal Bureau of Idiots muscled him at the WH on the sly.
There was no muscle applied. He was offered the chance to have an attorney present and declined.

Seriously, how stupid do you think Flynn is?

Do you have any legitimate sources or are you going with the usual conspiracy theory websites?

If there was any REAL evidence of any of this, Barr would have filed charges. And if Flynn had evidence against Hillary, why didn't any of it come out during his trial? He was in and out of court for two fucking years.

He shouldn't have been in Court in the first place!

You always play the ignorant fool.
It's on her to know she can't vote due to her criminal history, Stupid.

She broke the law. She didn't go to jail because of the advice of a poll worker, Halfwit.

But it was fun goading you into bringing the link I knew you would so I could humiliate your ignorance. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
You called it fake news.

You're completely ignorant.

Because he did no crime. A pardon means no crime took place, and the court has to leave General Flynn completely alone.

Its over. Buh bye.

That is a crime
So it was Wednesday, not Thursday. I see. I think you could use some time off too. Bybye.

You're excused for pretending to be an expert, yet forgetting the McMartin case and trial. I sentence you to a few days on my ignore list for being the north end of a horse going south. Enjoy your time out.

This McMartin case?

In the 1983 case of the McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach, Calif., members of the McMartin family, the owners of the preschool, were charged with ritualized sexual abuse. Judy Johnson, the mother of one of the McMartin preschool students, reported that her son was sodomized by her estranged husband and McMartin teacher Ray Buckley.

But the charges, at one point alleging more than 300 cases of abuse in the spring of 1984, were dropped in 1990 for lack of evidence. The alleged victims' claims of abuse, ranging from games of "naked movie star" to mass orgies in a network of underground tunnels, could not be verified through investigating other sources.

They didn't need a pardon, because all charges were dropped.

Its over. Buh bye.

That is a crime

He had no attorney present and the Federal Bureau of Idiots muscled him at the WH on the sly.
There was no muscle applied. He was offered the chance to have an attorney present and declined.

Not stupid at all. He knew he didn't do anything wrong and he was set up by the FBI under the pretense of an informal meeting.
He learned, and NOW we all have learned, NEVER EVER trust the FBI and DON'T talk to those corrupt assholes without having an attorney present! And they are still corrupt and under Biden, going to even get worse!!

She broke the law. She didn't go to jail because of the advice of a poll worker, Halfwit.

But it was fun goading you into bringing the link I knew you would so I could humiliate your ignorance. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
You called it fake news.

It was fake news. She wasn't sent to prison because of the advice of a poll worker.

Or if a black woman (paroled for a non-violent crime) in Texas fills out a provisional ballot because the poll worker told her she should...she should get a three year sentence (yea that happened)
So, no link.

Fake news.

FORT WORTH — When Crystal Mason got out of federal prison, she said, she “got out running.”

By Nov. 8, 2016, when she’d been out for months but was still on supervised release, she was working full-time at Santander Bank in downtown Dallas and enrolled in night classes at Ogle Beauty School, trying, she said, to show her children that a “bump in the road doesn’t determine your future.”

On Election Day, there was yet another thing to do: After work, she drove through the rain to her polling place in the southern end of Tarrant County, expecting to vote for the first female president.

When she got there, she was surprised to learn that her name wasn’t on the roll. On the advice of a poll worker, she cast a provisional ballot instead. She didn’t make it to her night class.

A month later, she learned that her ballot had been rejected, and a few months after that, she was arrested. Because she was on supervised release, prosecutors argued, she had knowingly violated a law preventing felons from voting before completing their sentences.

Of course you were trolling. It's all you've ever done. And you think the rest of us don't know or don't see you doing this.

The only person you humiliate with your bullshit, is yourself. Stupid, petty and ignorant is no way to live your life son.

Or if a black woman (paroled for a non-violent crime) in Texas fills out a provisional ballot because the poll worker told her she should...she should get a three year sentence (yea that happened)
So, no link.

Fake news.

FORT WORTH — When Crystal Mason got out of federal prison, she said, she “got out running.”

By Nov. 8, 2016, when she’d been out for months but was still on supervised release, she was working full-time at Santander Bank in downtown Dallas and enrolled in night classes at Ogle Beauty School, trying, she said, to show her children that a “bump in the road doesn’t determine your future.”

On Election Day, there was yet another thing to do: After work, she drove through the rain to her polling place in the southern end of Tarrant County, expecting to vote for the first female president.

When she got there, she was surprised to learn that her name wasn’t on the roll. On the advice of a poll worker, she cast a provisional ballot instead. She didn’t make it to her night class.

A month later, she learned that her ballot had been rejected, and a few months after that, she was arrested. Because she was on supervised release, prosecutors argued, she had knowingly violated a law preventing felons from voting before completing their sentences.

Of course you were trolling. It's all you've ever done. And you think the rest of us don't know or don't see you doing this.

The only person you humiliate with your bullshit, is yourself. Stupid, petty and ignorant is no way to live your life son.
Do you really think I give a shit you are upset with me for humiliating that moron?

President Trump has granted Michael Flynn a full pardon hope he enjoys his Thanksgiving without this garbage hanging over his head anymore.
Trump pardons Michael Flynn

A traitor to the United States, pardoned another traitor to the United States?

Nobody saw that coming.

Maybe he can get a job at Fox now, because his reputation as a General officer, and his character are forever flawed, and that he can't be pardoned for. And now that the pardon is issued, he can't clear his name because the pardon infers guilt.

As for Trump, that pardon can be used as evidence of obstruction of justice, as part of the Mueller investigation. And he can't pardon that away either.

How ironic it would be if Trump is the only one that ends up in prison, while all of his minions are pardoned.

You Trump humpers don't think things through very well, do you? Oh well, that's what makes you Trump humpers.

That is a crime
So it was Wednesday, not Thursday. I see. I think you could use some time off too. Bybye.
If the day was relevant to an investigation, then that lie would be a felony.

They were investigating an american negotiating with a foreign government. And Flynn lied that he talked to Kislyak about sanctions.

Its over. Buh bye.

That is a crime

Not stupid at all. He knew he didn't do anything wrong and he was set up by the FBI under the pretense of an informal meeting.
He learned, and NOW we all have learned, NEVER EVER trust the FBI and DON'T talk to those corrupt assholes without having an attorney present! And they are still corrupt and under Biden, going to even get worse!!
He knew he was lying to the FBI and there was no pretense that it was an informal meeting.

The FBI doesn’t send two agents to ask you a serious of questions while taking notes for “informal” meetings. Seriously, you are portraying Flynn as an idiot. He’s not.

President Trump has granted Michael Flynn a full pardon hope he enjoys his Thanksgiving without this garbage hanging over his head anymore.
Trump pardons Michael Flynn

A traitor to the United States, pardoned another traitor to the United States?

Nobody saw that coming.

Maybe he can get a job at Fox now, because his reputation as a General officer, and his character are forever flawed, and that he can't be pardoned for. And now that the pardon is issued, he can't clear his name because the pardon infers guilt.

As for Trump, that pardon can be used as evidence of obstruction of justice, as part of the Mueller investigation. And he can't pardon that away either.

How ironic it would be if Trump is the only one that ends up in prison, while all of his minions are pardoned.

You Trump humpers don't think things through very well, do you? Oh well, that's what makes you Trump humpers.
^^^^^^Another Dimwinger moron who doesn't know the meaning of "traitor"^^^^^

You called it fake news.

It was fake news. She wasn't sent to prison because of the advice of a poll worker.

Because she was on supervised release, prosecutors argued, she had knowingly violated a law preventing felons from voting before completing their sentences.

You're always wrong, but you always go down swinging.

Forum List

Back