Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Trump did nothing illegal. doesn't stop the left
How many lawsuits against him ??2000??? Trump is a crook
You're a traitor. How many long suits vs. you?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
What % you pay in Fed taxes? 15% on your $15M?
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
You mean you don’t pay anything!? Illiterate traitor.
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?
They don't care. They want power and will say or do ANYTHING to get it.

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

But ALL of them harbor ill will toward mankind.
Yes ....

This is why Leftist is considered a Mental Disorder.
IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
Why should he have paid more?
Because the kid delivering my newspaper pays more Trump is a cheating SOB
1. If he paid his legal bill, why are you whining about it? You do know, don't you, that when you own hundreds of businesses and have an army of tax attorneys, there are a lot of ways to offset losses, right? Especially when democrats write new tax laws allowing it to happen. Or are you just irate that he didn't get socked with a huge tax bill? You ought to check that bile, it's going to kill you one day.

2. You still get newspapers delivered? You do know there is this thing called the internet, right?
10 years of 15 the supposed billionaire paid NO TAXES and in 2 years he pays 750?? and you make excuses for the moron whose only income pluses were as a game show host and putting his name on buildings owned by others? He needed those lawyers cause he screwed so many and you support this sick POS ? Well good for you

those claims are lies. the NY times lied to you again and you stupidly bought into it. Now you and they look like fools.
Are you a proud boy too red?? IF the NYTimes lied WHERE is the pos ,trump ,the king of lawsuits suing them ??? Afraid it might end up in court so the world can see his cheating ass ?And one more item Who does he owe 400 million to ? Putin??
Quiet. Even Alan Dershowitz said the Democrat party doesn't care about Jew. You're so misinformed it is hilarious.

Traitor
Alan is a POS too Dems care about the oppressed Does that include Israel??
You are literally the worst human being on this site. You spit on the graves on my ancestors.

Not for anyone else in the country, so I'd have to say no, hair cuts are not deductible.

Really?
Movies and TV shows have hair and make up people on payroll and
those costs aren't deductible?

Please explain further.
What company of Trump's took the deduction?

the IRS knows, and said it was all legal and in compliance with the tax code (written mostly by democrats by the way)
Where did the IRS say that one person, having their hair cut and styled for $1400 dollars a pop each week of the year, is deductible?

If it is deductible to spend that amount each week for one celebrity to have their hair styled, then "Houston, we've got a problem" with the tax code!

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

Yes ....

IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
1. If he paid his legal bill, why are you whining about it? You do know, don't you, that when you own hundreds of businesses and have an army of tax attorneys, there are a lot of ways to offset losses, right? Especially when democrats write new tax laws allowing it to happen. Or are you just irate that he didn't get socked with a huge tax bill? You ought to check that bile, it's going to kill you one day.

2. You still get newspapers delivered? You do know there is this thing called the internet, right?
10 years of 15 the supposed billionaire paid NO TAXES and in 2 years he pays 750?? and you make excuses for the moron whose only income pluses were as a game show host and putting his name on buildings owned by others? He needed those lawyers cause he screwed so many and you support this sick POS ? Well good for you

those claims are lies. the NY times lied to you again and you stupidly bought into it. Now you and they look like fools.
Are you a proud boy too red?? IF the NYTimes lied WHERE is the pos ,trump ,the king of lawsuits suing them ??? Afraid it might end up in court so the world can see his cheating ass ?And one more item Who does he owe 400 million to ? Putin??
Quiet. Even Alan Dershowitz said the Democrat party doesn't care about Jew. You're so misinformed it is hilarious.

Traitor
I'm a traitor ??? The pos you support ,supports the KLAN Think they love the Jews??? Really?

Trump has openly condemned the KKK several times, give us one quote of senile Joe condemning Antifa or BLM. Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem, other presidents of both parties have said they would do that, but didn't. Trump did it.
Looking for the Jewish vote Trump does nothing, FAIR or mostly FOUL ,that doesn't benefit himself

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor
You are literally the worst human being on this site. You spit on the graves on my ancestors.
How so?? Because I think they're no better than anyone else?

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor
I think AZOG you build strawmen only to tear them down

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor
I'm a traitor ??? The pos you support ,supports the KLAN Think they love the Jews??? Really?

Trump has openly condemned the KKK several times, give us one quote of senile Joe condemning Antifa or BLM. Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem, other presidents of both parties have said they would do that, but didn't. Trump did it.
it's funny. eddie seems pissed off at "liars" but has zero issue doing it himself.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor
yet you can't prove it outside your 3 year old emotional rants. how funny.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor

it's funny. eddie seems pissed off at "liars" but has zero issue doing it himself.
Can you quote my lie or lies?? I've made errors , I've posted some things that might not have been 100% true, BUT overall I honestly believe trump is a pos that disgraces our country everytime he opens his mouth

Not for anyone else in the country, so I'd have to say no, hair cuts are not deductible.

Really?

Please explain further.

the IRS knows, and said it was all legal and in compliance with the tax code (written mostly by democrats by the way)
Where did the IRS say that one person, having their hair cut and styled for $1400 dollars a pop each week of the year, is deductible?

If it is deductible to spend that amount each week for one celebrity to have their hair styled, then "Houston, we've got a problem" with the tax code!

post something that proves your claim that he is deducting that amount for haircuts. something from the DNC is not proof. Do you have his returns that show that as a deduction? no? didn't think so. YOU are a liar, just like all libs

Really?

Please explain further.

Has the IRS charged him with hair cutting crimes?

Really?

Please explain further.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor

Can you quote my lie or lies?? I've made errors , I've posted some things that might not have been 100% true, BUT overall I honestly believe trump is a pos that disgraces our country everytime he opens his mouth
and maybe he is, eddie. TO YOU. in the same light hillary and obama are TO OTHERS.

why is your emotional turmoil correct and theirs wrong? the ONLY answer i can find is you like them, don't like others. ergo, you then amplify whatever is needed to deflect from one and amplify it on others.

the problem isn't so much what our differences are, the problem is how we choose to handle them. your going on a tirade against anyone and everyone who doesn't feel like you - what are you out to accomplish?

1. sense of "i showed them"
2. nothing, just raging
3. trolling.
4. trying to change / alter mindsets or even understand them

but what you have failed to prove at any point in time is:

1. trump is racist
2. trump lies (you give biden leway to be wrong, and look, you do it for yourself too; take that "i may be wrong but i'm not lying!" and wrap it around yourself - not doing this for all is not being factually honest but that seldom seems to be your goal, emotional validation does)

now if you want me to bust you in a flat out LIE - you continue to say trump only paid $750 in taxes. this is incorrect. this is what EXTRA he had to pay when all was said and done.

now if you don't want me to think you're a liar, please tell me the amount trump actually paid that year where you claim it was only $750. it's well established the $750 is a lie but you and the left won't let go. so prove it, admit you were wrong, or continue to lie. these "lies" in my mind are done for emotional validation and you're so very willing to do it you simply don't see it.

you don't get to hide behind "oh i was wrong" but "TRUMP ALWAYS LIES" - if you get that grace period, so do we all. anything short of that is why we have a divide as you choose to put yourself and your views under a different set of rules than you expect for others. would you put up with it? why should we?

your move, chief.

Why should Trump get to deduct $72000 a year, for hair cuts and hair styling, from his taxes?

Was it a business expense?
Was the 700,000++ to Ivanka as a LOL consulting fee legally a deduction??

Why wouldn't it be?
Because by law, you can't pay someone who already works for the company, consulting fees. By law, a consultant hired and paid, can not also work for you....it can only be, someone who is outside the company.

Because by law, you can't pay someone who already works for the company, consulting fees.

Interesting. You have a link to that law?

By law, a consultant hired and paid, can not also work for you....

Or this law?

Still looking?

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Traitor
I am done here. You are just an awful person. I wish the worst for you going forward. I hope your daily life is in agony and pain.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Thank you Joe Biden for passing those tax laws YOU take advantage of!

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Okay, so your main reason for wanting him to pay more is Orange Man Bad? You can't point to a law he's broken, so your real complaint is with the guys who wrote the tax code, and guess what, one of them is running against TRUMP!. Might want to make sure you don't accidentally vote for him on Nov 10.

Okay, so your main reason for wanting him to pay more is Orange Man Bad? You can't point to a law he's broken, so your real complaint is with the guys who wrote the tax code, and guess what, one of them is running against TRUMP!. Might want to make sure you don't accidentally vote for him on Nov 10.
There is a reason Leftism is considered a Mental Disorder.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

So it matters not that your leader the billionaire LOL pays NOTHING for 10 of 15 years ?? The man is a cheating slimebag before his presidency and during And schmucks like you don't give a shit FU

So it matters not that your leader the billionaire LOL pays NOTHING for 10 of 15 years ?? The man is a cheating slimebag before his presidency and during And schmucks like you don't give a shit FU
What "matters not" are your psycho Leftist Delusions.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

This is civil discourse?

Forum List

Back