Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

I didn't open that link BUT Biden swam BA ?? If he did hope he didn't hurt himself. I have and I bet others here did too at one time or another

Yes, he swims naked in front of female agents.

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.

The book relies on named and unnamed sources to describe life guarding prominent politicians including Biden, former President Ronald Reagan, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.
“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

I didn't open that link BUT Biden swam BA ?? If he did hope he didn't hurt himself. I have and I bet others here did too at one time or another

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.

The book relies on named and unnamed sources to describe life guarding prominent politicians including Biden, former President Ronald Reagan, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.
Oh they found it offensive ? TFB close your fn eyes And IF it's true you compare that to the pussy grabbing pervert Trump ? The 3 times married cheating on all pos?

Sorry Mr hadit ,imo Biden is a Saint compared to the lowest of low,Trump Biden never received 100,s of millions from his daddy and blew it , didn't screw his own family of monies coming to them ,,no bankrupt businesses no 3 marriages cheating on them all ,no screwing almost everyone working for him ,no keeping blacks out of apartments he owns I can write pages on this mean nasty bullying liar but I'll just leave it there
So yet again a defense or promotion of Biden cannot be made without referencing TRUMP!. I see it all the time.

Oh they found it offensive ? TFB close your fn eyes And IF it's true you compare that to the pussy grabbing pervert Trump ? The 3 times married cheating on all pos?

Oh they found it offensive ?

Only because it was.

And IF it's true you compare that to the pussy grabbing pervert Trump ?

And the child groping Biden?

Sorry Mr hadit ,imo Biden is a Saint compared to the lowest of low,Trump Biden never received 100,s of millions from his daddy and blew it , didn't screw his own family of monies coming to them ,,no bankrupt businesses no 3 marriages cheating on them all ,no screwing almost everyone working for him ,no keeping blacks out of apartments he owns I can write pages on this mean nasty bullying liar but I'll just leave it there
So yet again a defense or promotion of Biden cannot be made without referencing TRUMP!. I see it all the time.
Well if he's far superior to Trump why not list the ways? And how many times have both Clinton's and Obama suffered the same fate?

Well if he's far superior to Trump why not list the ways? And how many times have both Clinton's and Obama suffered the same fate?
Because if Biden's accomplishments and character can't stand on their own, there's little reason to vote FOR him. Instead, you're voting for him so you can actually vote AGAINST TRUMP!. The guy's been in Washington for almost 50 years. What has he actually accomplished that would make someone vote for him?

Because if Biden's accomplishments and character can't stand on their own, there's little reason to vote FOR him. Instead, you're voting for him so you can actually vote AGAINST TRUMP!. The guy's been in Washington for almost 50 years. What has he actually accomplished that would make someone vote for him?
Yes I am voting AGAINST Trump . The man is a disaster ,a cancer on our system of gov't But if I thought Biden was so ignorant in the ways gov't works, so ignorant about our foreign affairs, I would never vote for him either But it seems to me what trump knows could fit in a thimble while Biden is knowledgeable in all facets of Gov't

Oh they found it offensive ?

Only because it was.

And IF it's true you compare that to the pussy grabbing pervert Trump ?

And the child groping Biden?
Child groping BS Your repubs come up with the most outrageous bull shit ever You did it with both Clintons you did it with Obama and you did it with Kerry

Why did you ask me to point out your lie if you were just going to run away, Edward?

Be what you demand of others, or be just like them.

Why did you ask me to point out your lie if you were just going to run away, Edward?

Be what you demand of others, or be just like them.
Sorry I missed it What post# and Ill look it up Been posting on a few boards and that and the markets kept me occupied

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Trump did nothing illegal. doesn't stop the left
How many lawsuits against him ??2000??? Trump is a crook
You're a traitor. How many long suits vs. you?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
What % you pay in Fed taxes? 15% on your $15M?
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
You mean you don’t pay anything!? Illiterate traitor.
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?
They don't care. They want power and will say or do ANYTHING to get it.

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

But ALL of them harbor ill will toward mankind.
Yes ....

This is why Leftist is considered a Mental Disorder.
IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
Why should he have paid more?
Because the kid delivering my newspaper pays more Trump is a cheating SOB
1. If he paid his legal bill, why are you whining about it? You do know, don't you, that when you own hundreds of businesses and have an army of tax attorneys, there are a lot of ways to offset losses, right? Especially when democrats write new tax laws allowing it to happen. Or are you just irate that he didn't get socked with a huge tax bill? You ought to check that bile, it's going to kill you one day.

2. You still get newspapers delivered? You do know there is this thing called the internet, right?
10 years of 15 the supposed billionaire paid NO TAXES and in 2 years he pays 750?? and you make excuses for the moron whose only income pluses were as a game show host and putting his name on buildings owned by others? He needed those lawyers cause he screwed so many and you support this sick POS ? Well good for you

those claims are lies. the NY times lied to you again and you stupidly bought into it. Now you and they look like fools.
Are you a proud boy too red?? IF the NYTimes lied WHERE is the pos ,trump ,the king of lawsuits suing them ??? Afraid it might end up in court so the world can see his cheating ass ?And one more item Who does he owe 400 million to ? Putin??
why do you always attack, eddie? never once have i seen you respond in a reasonable manner to ANYONE who disagreed with you. lord knows i've tried but you can only slap a brick wall so often before you know it's just pointless.

you claim trump breaks laws but can't name them. you try to name AREAS where you have some "doubt" to cast and claim this as your victory, but not one single specific law trump broke. you are so willing to feed your own fears you're willing to eat any lie you must create in order to make HIM the liar.

$750 in taxes. that was "extra" on top of the millions he already paid. why must YOU lie about what trump paid in taxes? is lying OK when YOU do it?

and like so many have said - you didn't find what you wanted in the tax returns you did get so you move onto something else to keep the hate alive.

pretty fucking sad, dude. you're so mad at trump for "lies" you tell them yourself, but it's ok. like most people on the left, you're exempt from your own rules cause of feelz n shit.
The NY Times never mentioned those millions trump paid over and above the 750 Maybe he did But I know trump is like crime ,,,He doesn't pay

And again ice the 400 million he owes Think he could be blackmailed forced into doing things for other governments?

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

Yes ....

IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
1. If he paid his legal bill, why are you whining about it? You do know, don't you, that when you own hundreds of businesses and have an army of tax attorneys, there are a lot of ways to offset losses, right? Especially when democrats write new tax laws allowing it to happen. Or are you just irate that he didn't get socked with a huge tax bill? You ought to check that bile, it's going to kill you one day.

2. You still get newspapers delivered? You do know there is this thing called the internet, right?
10 years of 15 the supposed billionaire paid NO TAXES and in 2 years he pays 750?? and you make excuses for the moron whose only income pluses were as a game show host and putting his name on buildings owned by others? He needed those lawyers cause he screwed so many and you support this sick POS ? Well good for you

those claims are lies. the NY times lied to you again and you stupidly bought into it. Now you and they look like fools.
Are you a proud boy too red?? IF the NYTimes lied WHERE is the pos ,trump ,the king of lawsuits suing them ??? Afraid it might end up in court so the world can see his cheating ass ?And one more item Who does he owe 400 million to ? Putin??
why do you always attack, eddie? never once have i seen you respond in a reasonable manner to ANYONE who disagreed with you. lord knows i've tried but you can only slap a brick wall so often before you know it's just pointless.

you claim trump breaks laws but can't name them. you try to name AREAS where you have some "doubt" to cast and claim this as your victory, but not one single specific law trump broke. you are so willing to feed your own fears you're willing to eat any lie you must create in order to make HIM the liar.

$750 in taxes. that was "extra" on top of the millions he already paid. why must YOU lie about what trump paid in taxes? is lying OK when YOU do it?

and like so many have said - you didn't find what you wanted in the tax returns you did get so you move onto something else to keep the hate alive.

pretty fucking sad, dude. you're so mad at trump for "lies" you tell them yourself, but it's ok. like most people on the left, you're exempt from your own rules cause of feelz n shit.
The NY Times never mentioned those millions trump paid over and above the 750 Maybe he did But I know trump is like crime ,,,He doesn't pay
Thank Allah we had Biden in DC passing those tax laws to let the rich skip paying taxes.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

You lied.

The NYT had full tax payment later in the story but fed you the bullshit headline you are a junky for. Since it fit your narrative you assumed true.

Then you mock those who try and correct you. Call us trumptards n shit when all I want is the truth no matter who it is.

Now when proven wrong you can't simply say "my bad" but rather jump to another bullshit read on just as fabricated as the one you abandoned.

You lie, Edward. You just don't give a fuck when you do it.

Pretty much what hypocrite means.

And again ice the 400 million he owes Think he could be blackmailed forced into doing things for other governments?
You again assume what you want to be true to be true.

You didn't find what you wanted in tax issues, so you look for another place yo land your ever changing reasons to hate.

You are pathetic. And it has nothing to do with Trump.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

You lied.

The NYT had full tax payment later in the story but fed you the bullshit headline you are a junky for. Since it fit your narrative you assumed true.

Then you mock those who try and correct you. Call us trumptards n shit when all I want is the truth no matter who it is.

Now when proven wrong you can't simply say "my bad" but rather jump to another bullshit read on just as fabricated as the one you abandoned.

You're dead wrong If I made an error a mistake I can always admit it I'm far from perfect ,I make mistakes I never read the part where he gave millions If I did miss it I was wrong ,,,, BUT I still wouldn't trust that grifter as far as I can throw him

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Thank Allah we had Biden in DC passing those tax laws to let the rich skip paying taxes.
Biden passed them ?? Sure it wasn't congress?

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

You lied.

You're dead wrong If I made an error a mistake I can always admit it I'm far from perfect ,I make mistakes I never read the part where he gave millions If I did miss it I was wrong ,,,, BUT I still wouldn't trust that grifter as far as I can throw him
Yet you would never explore the possibility people are, 2rong about Trump, or Trump was wrong, not lying.

And the taxes was 1 example. But every lie about Trump you gleefully amplify and pretend it's, true, never giving considerations I see you now take for yourself.

I wasn't wrong. You were. And you will never admit it.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

You lied.

No, The NY Times had a full breakdown. Trump paid only $750 in taxes for 2017.

Forum List

Back