Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

First three already heading down under Obama. Get some new talking points.

Bullshit.

Obama spent his first 5 years blaming Bush for his abject failure, then claimed credit for Trump's overwhelming success. The traitor fuck never could take responsibility for his own actions.

Two diddly squat countries that have no real bearing on ME peace process isn't an accomplishment. That's not peace. Come back to me when you've sat the major players down and solved the Palestinian issue.
Oh yeah, and moving the embassy to Jerusalem is one way NOT to make peace in the ME. :)
He gets one "attaboy" for signing the prison sentence reform act. However, the results look like a mixed bag so far. I'll still give him the attaboy. Wouldn't want him to get down on himself.

Look, I get it, the man can do no wrong in your eyes. But the fact of the matter is he hasn't done squat since he's been in office.
I wonder what his golf handicap is now? He's had plenty of opportunities to get that down.

Aw, someone has a sadz.

Trump is the greatest president of all time and you have to live with it. You can lie, you can pout, you can wail and scream - and nothing will change.

Trump made peace in the middle east.

But I will give the traitor fuck some credit. Obama selling himself to Iran IS part of the reason the UAE (second wealthiest country in the ME) allied with Israel, Obama's masters in Iran are the real danger in the region. Iran's little bitch boi made it clear just how dangerous the terrorist allies of the democrats are to the oil producing nations.

You mad, bro? :)
Stay tuned. You're not even half as mad as your gonna get over the next few weeks.

You call this peace? Again, stay tuned.

Donald Trump will now not only be known as the worst President this country ever elected, he'll now also be known as perpetrating the biggest fraud this country has ever seen.
Positioning himself as a successful businessman to was competent enough to run the country.

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?

I would NEVER vote for anyone who stood next putin before the world and say that they don't believe our intelligence agencies but do believe putin.

Anyone who who does that and says those words will never get my vote.

I would NEVER vote for anyone who stood next putin before the world and say that they don't believe our intelligence agencies but do believe putin.

What about someone who said they would be more flexible with Putin?
What about someone who said they would reset their policy with Putin?

Bullshit.

Obama spent his first 5 years blaming Bush for his abject failure, then claimed credit for Trump's overwhelming success. The traitor fuck never could take responsibility for his own actions.

Two diddly squat countries that have no real bearing on ME peace process isn't an accomplishment. That's not peace. Come back to me when you've sat the major players down and solved the Palestinian issue.
Oh yeah, and moving the embassy to Jerusalem is one way NOT to make peace in the ME. :)
He gets one "attaboy" for signing the prison sentence reform act. However, the results look like a mixed bag so far. I'll still give him the attaboy. Wouldn't want him to get down on himself.

Look, I get it, the man can do no wrong in your eyes. But the fact of the matter is he hasn't done squat since he's been in office.
I wonder what his golf handicap is now? He's had plenty of opportunities to get that down.

Aw, someone has a sadz.

Trump is the greatest president of all time and you have to live with it. You can lie, you can pout, you can wail and scream - and nothing will change.

But I will give the traitor fuck some credit. Obama selling himself to Iran IS part of the reason the UAE (second wealthiest country in the ME) allied with Israel, Obama's masters in Iran are the real danger in the region. Iran's little bitch boi made it clear just how dangerous the terrorist allies of the democrats are to the oil producing nations.

Stay tuned. You're not even half as mad as your gonna get over the next few weeks.

Donald Trump will now not only be known as the worst President this country ever elected, he'll now also be known as perpetrating the biggest fraud this country has ever seen.
Positioning himself as a successful businessman to was competent enough to run the country.
The POS made money putting his name on other folks buildings and the apprentice Other than that he was an all time loser and sucker

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Trump did nothing illegal. doesn't stop the left

DID HE ??? Trump owes his ass to Putin and he's paying him off

As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum/

"As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum"

Let's go back to the original, shall we? The largest inauguration crowd size in history. Talked about it multiple times. Even at the CIA wall. Had Spicer repeat it. So it's on the record quite a bit. Yes he said this.
"In his first televised White House interview, Mr Trump was asked why he spent his first day in office summoning reporters to talk about crowd size, why he talking about crowd size at a meeting with the CIA, and why he then sent his press secretary Sean Spicer out to brief the media on crowd size".

If trump didn't lie, where is that check from Mexico for the wall?

Where is that big beautiful health care that is cheap and everyone loves?

Where are the infrastructure projects?

Where is that transparency the promised?

Why has he spent the most time playing golf than most contemporary presidents when he said in 2016 he wouldn't play golf because he wouldn't have time due to working all the time.

Why isn't Hillary locked up? He promised he would lock her up if president. Instead, soon after taking office he announced he wasn't going to do that.

The most deadliest lies are about the virus. It's a democratic hoax, it would magically disappear by April and a very long list of lies about the virus. Unfortunately those lies have gotten over 200 thousand Americans killed needlessly.

There are around 25 thousand recorded and verified lies from trump in just the years he's been president. They didn't include all the lies he told while campaigning.
What scares me is all his subjects believe the filthy liar Watch him go to town tonight My over under on his lies tonight is 40
dude. the headline of this op is a lie. you don't give a shit.

Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
How many lawsuits against him ??2000??? Trump is a crook

Hell, even the illegals in this country pay more taxes than Trump.

Thanks for the link.

Specifically, the report found that undocumented immigrants contributed $11.7 billion in taxes per year. This accounts for an average 8 percent of their income — in other words, nearly $3,000 per annum.

And the laugh.

DID HE ??? Trump owes his ass to Putin and he's paying him off

DID HE ???

No.

Bullshit.

Aw, someone has a sadz.

His supporters aren't going to care, they'll just say he was smart not to pay any taxes.

Heck, he even said he was glad there is COVID-19 because he doesn't have to shake hands with his supporters, which he finds "disgusting".

If he even randomly shot his own supporters, they would still love him.

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Congress has let America down by letting calumny run rampant in the press and pushing sociocommunist agendas.

AGREE.png
The Democrats are at fault for willingly permitting it because they know the press is working for them. The GOP is at fault for not having the backbone and temerity to find a way of forcing the media to become accountable.

Anyone can file a lawsuit for anything. How many against Bloomberg?
Dufus.

Bullshit.

Aw, someone has a sadz.

His supporters aren't going to care, they'll just say he was smart not to pay any taxes.

Heck, he even said he was glad there is COVID-19 because he doesn't have to shake hands with his supporters, which he finds "disgusting".

Man are you easily influenced by the media. None of that is true. You are very weak minded.

Bullshit.

Aw, someone has a sadz.

Hilarious. All Leftists have are stupid lies.

You're a traitor. How many long suits vs. you?

Forum List

Back