Trump Pac to investigate fraud has spent zero on election fraud investigations.

There's no proof but an "anonomous source"....So you can fuck off too.
1627003626604.png

And Joe Biden's problem is just a stutter, he's actually very smart and good at putting sentences together.

There, two fantasies on this thread now.

Where's your evidence?
I looked into it. . . It is a sleight of hand distraction attack. Either that, or pknopp has no critical thinking skills. I am just as ready to believe the latter. . . .

What we all know about Trump is that he isn't dumb. Who would pay for something, when others are willing to foot the bill?

(I love how the "journalist," at the AZ mirror words this "news," article. . . so unbiased it borders on. . spicy. :auiqs.jpg:)

The Senate is sitting on millions of dollars as it outsources election audit funding to pro-Trump groups​

". . . Senate President Karen Fann’s contract with Florida-based cybersecurity firm Cyber Ninjas to oversee and conduct the audit is for $150,000, a figure that she says she knew at the time would be insufficient to cover the costs. Since then, private fundraising efforts have cropped up to cover the difference, including by people and organizations that have been vocal promoters of bogus election fraud conspiracy theories claiming that the election in Arizona was rigged against former President Donald Trump.. . . "

Everything We Know About Who Is Funding The Arizona Election Audit​

Oddball... Joe Biden will never be homeless..he will be living rent free in the minds of Biden haters until the day they die.

You don't have to rely on that. They have funded zero audits.
Why would they fund audits if others are willing to do it at this point? He still attracts a loyal following, the GOP still listens to him, etc.

Why would he deplete his own warchest?

Do you, in fact, know a damn thing about power, and politics?

:dunno:

. . . me thinks the establishment is . . . and it's useful idiots are. . . afraid?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back