Trump Pac to investigate fraud has spent zero on election fraud investigations.

I know you live in your own media bubble, but. . . believe it or not, there are still investigations going on in other states.
And what have they investigated? How does this even work, when not in audit with access to virtually nothing but the public info everyone already has? Are they doing delayed exit polls at the bars?

I can't say I really care, I am just letting you know what some folks are saying. Ask them.

Nah, I think I will let a judge ask them. If they have the stones to go before one.
That RealClear politics link actually had four or five briefs filed by judicial watch. Now I did not look at their status, issue or filing date, and JW has been know to file hail mary's, OTH, they have had some stunning successes.

OTH?

This is the top office of the Administrative Branch of the Federal Government.

JW? :rock:

:heehee:

The fact is that there are more IRS agents on the Trump case than there are sharks in the water during shark week and they can't wait to eat the former president. Nothing in the Trump arena is going to get by the IRS/FBI/ democrat juggernaut so y'all lefties can look elsewhere for your dose of hatred.

so what youre saying is nothing happened and no money was unaccounted for or stolen or any other crimes??
No he's saying that the entire PAC was formed on false pretenses and that Trump never intended to use any of the money for what he publicly stated it would be used for.

he's saying that the entire thing was started so that Trump could pocket the money while pretending he was investigating fraud. in other words Trump committed fraud on the false premise that he was investigating fraud.

No he's saying that the entire PAC was formed on false pretenses and that Trump never intended to use any of the money for what he publicly stated it would be used for.

he's saying that the entire thing was started so that Trump could pocket the money while pretending he was investigating fraud. in other words Trump committed fraud on the false premise that he was investigating fraud.
saying that and proving it are two different things,,

like biden having direct family connections to the chinese government through his son hunter,
we have proof of that..

No he's saying that the entire PAC was formed on false pretenses and that Trump never intended to use any of the money for what he publicly stated it

I don't have access to that article, and I wouldn't trust the spin and wording if I did.

It's WaPo. :rolleyes:

I suspect the type of PAC it is, is a leadership PAC.

"Leadership PACs: A leadership PAC is a committee established by a candidate or individual holding federal office. Members of Congress, both in the Senate and the House of Representatives, can establish leadership PACs to support federal candidates of their political party."

I would guess that he could use the money for any election related business that he wants to according to law, and the MSM can make folks believe what they want.

My guess. . . "Save America"

Not bad branding.

I honestly don't see the problem. He looks like every other politician. If you looked at any other dethroned federal politician, you would see the same thing.

like biden having direct family connections to the chinese government through his son hunter,
we have proof of that..
well I condemned by his connections to the Chinese government as well but I also condemn Trump's connections to the Russian government unlike you. Trump borrow millions of dollars from the Russian government prior to the 2016 election he's basically financially enslaved to Vladimir Putin. These loans are matters of public record by the way since private companies are required to report all loans coming from foreign countries and government to the Federal Trade Commission.

well I condemned by his connections to the Chinese government as well but I also condemn Trump's connections to the Russian government unlike you. Trump borrow millions of dollars from the Russian government prior to the 2016 election he's basically financially enslaved to Vladimir Putin. These loans are matters of public record by the way since private companies are required to report all loans coming from foreign countries and government to the Federal Trade Commission.
dude,, you need to stop watching racheal madcow,, the russian thing was proven wrong a log time ago,,

That RealClear politics link actually had four or five briefs filed by judicial watch. Now I did not look at their status, issue or filing date, and JW has been know to file hail mary's, OTH, they have had some stunning successes.

OTH?

This is the top office of the Administrative Branch of the Federal Government.

JW? :rock:

:heehee:

What "stunning successes" has Judicial Watch had?

They had the IRS investigate the Clinton Foundation, and the IRS found nothing.

They had the FBI investigate the Clinton Foundation, and the FBI found nothing.

Judicial Watch is a joke. Tom Fitton is a joke who is obsessed with the Clintons. But he's has had no success at all, other than to be an annoyance.

we have proof of that..

No you do not. You keep claiming that Russian propaganda and lies are "proof" of the Biden's corruption, but all of that shit has been completely debunked.

Only the most gullible of fools believe any of it. So of course you know it's true.

And you'd love to be the prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner. The reality is Trump is free to start his own PAC so he can support real Republicans in 2022 and so he can run again in 2024.

Forum List

Back