Trump Pac to investigate fraud has spent zero on election fraud investigations.

so what youre saying is nothing happened and no money was unaccounted for or stolen or any other crimes??
What he is saying is millions of mental defectives like yourself sent Trump money for this and anything else he has promised and, even though the man has a long history of both grift and lying, you rubes signed the check, licked the stamp, and mailed your donation to help keep him out of debt, pay his spawn, and underwrite his personal expenses.

He's hoping this is forgot about and he gets to pocket it.

The PAC was formed after the 2020 election to help fund the Trump team's efforts to challenge results.

Yet people familiar with the PAC’s finances told the news outlet that the committee has held onto much of the money, while a portion has been used to pay for some of Trump’s expenses, including travel and legal costs, as well as staff pay.

Once a fraud, always a fraud.

Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report

Trump is the king of grifters! His moron supporters love his grift - that they support.

1627004596371.png

What he is saying is millions of mental defectives like yourself sent Trump money for this and anything else he has promised and, even though the man has a long history of both grift and lying, you rubes signed the check, licked the stamp, and mailed your donation to help keep him out of debt, pay his spawn, and underwrite his personal expenses.
I didnt even vote for him so why would I give him money??

all I asked for was proof of his claim,,

So where are the audits they are funding? Where are the investigations they are funding?

Oh, i get it. They didn't say they would be funding investigations into AMERICAN elections.

Well my bad.

All one of them? Hahahaha

Oh man. Don't hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics.
I know you live in your own media bubble, but. . . believe it or not, there are still investigations going on in other states. These are all from June or July.

This is probably the only article that will interest you though. . . :heehee:

. . . and those groups are self-funding b/c they believe in their cause.

Now? Do I think they have a shot? Not really.

I knew all those groups that cried foul b/c the exit polls were so off in 2004 from what the establishment was forcing down folks throats, were just tilting at windmills.

Forum List

Back