"Trump Owns the Violence!"....Wait a sec...

Trump approves violence? Of course not. That is why he volunteered to pay the legal bills of those committing assault at his rally that time.

Blob supporters crave violence. Always have, always will. We're about 5 minutes from the next thread that has a promise of a civil war

Why do you believe you deserve compassion?

Heaven's no. I like it when you resort to name calling. What better way to acknowledge that you've lost an argument?

That's the kind of rhetoric that sent Hillary down in flames.

1du7l5.jpg

Why do you believe you deserve compassion?

Heaven's no. I like it when you resort to name calling. What better way to acknowledge that you've lost an argument?

That's the kind of rhetoric that sent Hillary down in flames.

View attachment 383387

She's certainly a piece of shit, but damn, she coined the phrase that triggered and sunk millions of Cult45 crybabies. The only props I will ever give the wretched woman.

Trump is shooting people on 5th Ave as I type.
And I will still vote for him...:cool:

We know you are still a backward ass deplorable.
Awwww. Aren't you sweet.
Cute you idiots actually believe that tactic works :itsok:

:dunno: Nothing has really changed, has it?
Probably won't in November for you either.

Best of luck.

Pretty much. Now you understand the fish rots from the head.

But whose head is rotten...

View attachment 383365

Don't waste everyone's time deflecting with vapid bullshit. The buck stops with head of state, and you refuse to hold it accountable. You know it, I know it. Stop being an ass.
The "heads of state" involved here are the governors and mayors, dickless.

Trump has honored state sovereignty and deferred to them, and they have completely failed.

Trump has honored state sovereignty

Except for when he didn't, in Oregon and Illinois. You seem to talk from both sides of your gaping maw these days. Is this one of those 'I support state's rights, until it's inconvenient to my political tribe' sort of things? If so, please keep on truckin' with your nonsense.

Where is the required link?
This ain't Politics and I offered a legit opinion on current events.

Current events requires a link.
Valid non-baiting opinions have been acceptable standard for as long as I can remember.

Not without a link.
Then report it, complainy pants.

I did a long time ago. But it doesn't do any good. So fuck it.

Valid non-baiting opinions have been acceptable standard for as long as I can remember.

Not without a link.

Oh, so then I guess if you have a valid and non-baiting opinion about current events in here, them the OP is kosher without a link.....Just as I remember it.

So get in your airplane and buzz off.

Except for when he didn't, in Oregon and Illinois. You seem to talk from both sides of your gaping maw these days. Is this one of those 'I support state's rights, until it's inconvenient to my political tribe' sort of things? If so, please keep on truckin' with your nonsense.
Annnnnd you think that I didn't already know that.

Ammmmd you think that I don't remember moonbat freaks like you screeching to high heaven about how Trump was overreaching and LITERALLY A DICTATOR!

Annnnnd you fell for the set-up just as I thought you would.

Speaking of talking out of both sides of one's gaping maw.

Not without a link.

Oh, so then I guess if you have a valid and non-baiting opinion about current events in here, them the OP is kosher without a link.....Just as I remember it.

So get in your airplane and buzz off.

Take a look on the first page in CE. Count how many threads DON'T have a link in the OP.

Your OP at least has substance so like I said, fuck it.

Trump doesn't own any violence. He wants to send in the fucking national guard to quell it and he is ridiculed and attacked by the left. Then they attack him and say he's "stoking" the flames.

Fuck the left.

Haven't we been constantly nagged over the last few mounts, by the fifth columnists of the fourth estate and the Democrat Party, that the "protests" have been "mostly peaceful"?

But now, there's all sorts of violence, and the awful Orange Man is to blame?...We even have two threads on that very battle cry going on here.

Man alive, that internal polling at the DNC must be a lot scarier than any of us could imagine!

Welcome to progressive think-speak:
  • When the Democrats owned the violence, they were "mostly peaceful justified protests."
  • Now that the facade has fallen off and these protests have been exposed as raw, mindless violence, hate, murder and destruction, the Democrats can't unload it fast enough claiming: "Here Trump, it's YOURS."
Which is why the Democrats will lose AGAIN. To them, the election never was about THE ISSUES facing this country, it is all just a game of PSYCH-OPS.

Annnnnd you think that I didn't already know that.

Ammmmd you think that I don't remember moonbat freaks like you screeching to high heaven about how Trump was overreaching and LITERALLY A DICTATOR!

Annnnnd you fell for the set-up just as I thought you would.

Speaking of talking out of both sides of one's gaping maw.

Was there a point yew were trying to make, there, pilgrim? Are you for or against this blatant overreach of state's rights? Personally, I believe you're just a gutter snipe 'watch the world burn' types. You don't give any fucks either way. Amirite?

Forum List

Back