"Trump Owns the Violence!"....Wait a sec...

Haven't we been constantly nagged over the last few mounts, by the fifth columnists of the fourth estate and the Democrat Party, that the "protests" have been "mostly peaceful"?

But now, there's all sorts of violence, and the awful Orange Man is to blame?...We even have two threads on that very battle cry going on here.

Man alive, that internal polling at the DNC must be a lot scarier than any of us could imagine!

Whomever is responsible for room, board and fare for these zombies is who is responsible for it. I expect we'll get to the bottom of that rather shortly. Biden and the talking heads are already starting to backpedal after that episode with the senator from Kentucky.

The ‘head’ are the leaders of the jurisdictions allowing and encouraging the violence, not trump.

Wrong. The 'head' is the head of state, moron.

As for Obama, all of this violence and black-rooted bigotry is more Obama legacy

Yeah, I get it. You have trouble with accountability.
Think locally. The heads are the local leaders and you know it.
You’re another phony.

The phrase relates to the head of state. You can't stomach holding your Orange messiah accountable for running a country. That's it. Rational people know you fucked up electing a populist that's clearly unfit for the job. You're a fraud. Own it.
The local leaders are responsible for the violence in their respective communities. Would you call the potus if someone was breaking into your house?
You’re a phony.

But now, there's all sorts of violence, and the awful Orange Man is to blame?.

Pretty much. Now you understand the fish rots from the head. But, of course, you'd never admit to that, would you, fruitcake? Can't hold the Bad. Orange. Man. accountable for anything, though, amirite? :113: Stable genius, MAGA and all that...

Thanks, Obama.
democrat leadership.jpg

The lack of leadership and destruction of this country was in progress long before Trump took office. The current wave of violence is an extension of Liberal failed leadership.

You fucks own this, all of it.

Pretty much. Now you understand the fish rots from the head. But, of course, you'd never admit to that, would you, fruitcake? Can't hold the Bad. Orange. Man. accountable for anything, though, amirite? :113: Stable genius, MAGA and all that...

Thanks, Obama.
You're wrong and Obama is a lying fag. The violence in the streets perpetrated by BLM and ANTIFA pussies are all on scum demoncraps.
So those Trump supporters who descended on Portland firing paint balls and teargas at the counter protesters were peaceful? Yes or no. No bullshit.
Yes, I would have used lead.

Thanks, Obama.
You're wrong and Obama is a lying fag. The violence in the streets perpetrated by BLM and ANTIFA pussies are all on scum demoncraps.
So those Trump supporters who descended on Portland firing paint balls and teargas at the counter protesters were peaceful? Yes or no. No bullshit.
Yes, I would have used lead.

So you don't understand the term 'peaceful'.

Thanks, Obama.
When the protesters publicly and vehemently deny that they are doing the violence, and when they publicly and vehemently disavow anyone who is doing the violence in their name, and when they publicly and vehemently insist that the next riots be carried out peacefully, I may begin believing they mean it.

Pretty much. Now you understand the fish rots from the head.

But whose head is rotten...

View attachment 383365

Don't waste everyone's time deflecting with vapid bullshit. The buck stops with head of state, and you refuse to hold it accountable. You know it, I know it. Stop being an ass.

Acknowledge the 'leaders' of the looters, rioters, and destroyers... their knee is on your neck now.

Pretty much. Now you understand the fish rots from the head.

But whose head is rotten...

View attachment 383365

Don't waste everyone's time deflecting with vapid bullshit. The buck stops with head of state, and you refuse to hold it accountable. You know it, I know it. Stop being an ass.

Acknowledge the 'leaders' of the looters, rioters, and destroyers... their knee is on your neck now.

What am I supposed to acknowledge? That I don't condone looting and rioting? Already have.

Forum List

Back