Trump Organization Indicted

Bill Cosby set free after three years in the slammer.
Black man who raped 60 white woman is set free is good because well he is black.....total logic.
Perhaps a link would be called for??

3 years...........MILLIONS of NY Taxpayer dollars, and this is all they have?

Weisselberg failed to pay taxes on company gifts and perks that amounted to additional salary

Oh, and from your link:

The long-awaited indictment will reportedly not charge Trump himself,

:auiqs.jpg: :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::itsok::auiqs.jpg::banana::auiqs.jpg::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:
It's a 6 month Grand Jury.
They got plenty of time to indict that POS.
Vance has had a hard on for Trump for years.

All he found is some clown padding his expense account.

:auiqs.jpg: :banana: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :itsok: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:
I always wish them, better luck next time on the next scam.

1625137830085.png

He surrendered this morning it looks like.

Trump himself is not expected to be charged this week, though prosecutors have said their investigation into his Trump Organization is continuing, his lawyer Ronald Fischetti has said.

The charges are expected to focus on whether Weisselberg and other executives received perks and benefits such as rent-free apartments and leased cars, without reporting them properly on their tax returns, people familiar with the probe have said.

what a boogey man .. LOL

Domino #1

Change your title and note the report is falsely stated, 1 singular person brought on tax charges is not a plural organization and no Trump family is being implicated.
Even Hunter and Joe are under tax evasion investigations, therefore in that plurality you can say "the Biden organization" plural.-oops
Know your tenses!

The actual title is: A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg,

In today's lesson, we will talk about the differences between investigations and indictments.

Lesson #1:
An investigation is an action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research.
An indictment is a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime

See the difference? So, Hunter Biden may be under tax evasion investigation but...and this is important...so listen up...he is not being charged with anything so far. While...again, this is important so listen up...Trump Organization & its CFO are being formally charged. Get it?

Lesson #2
Read today's headline again: A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization
So, yes, when an Organization is mentioned in the indictment, it is in the plural!!!
Get it now?

That is it for today's lesson for trumptards. I hope you all learned something today. If it is still confusing, read it a few times. When you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. I have faith in you all. Class dismissed!

Nothing burger. A fine. Penalties and interest. Who gives a fuck?

Prime Standing (for now) Rib Roast, A huge fine, and then a criminal indictment (keep in mind Scar Face and Martha Stewart) when dumb donald goes before a jury in NY, NJ and FL.

Weisselberg failed to pay taxes on company gifts and perks that amounted to additional salary

Oh, and from your link:

:auiqs.jpg: :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::itsok::auiqs.jpg::banana::auiqs.jpg::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

As others have pointed out, the Trump organization was charged. As for the rest?

Even Capone was charged with tax evasion, not racketeering. And yet, he spent all his remaining life in prison! So, Rump has something to look forward to.

Domino #1

Change your title and note the report is falsely stated, 1 singular person brought on tax charges is not a plural organization and no Trump family is being implicated.
Even Hunter and Joe are under tax evasion investigations, therefore in that plurality you can say "the Biden organization" plural.-oops
Know your tenses!

The actual title is: A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg,

In today's lesson, we will talk about the differences between investigations and indictments.

Lesson #1:
An investigation is an action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research.

See the difference? So, Hunter Biden may be under tax evasion investigation but...and this is important...so listen up...he is not being charged with anything so far. While...again, this is important so listen up...Trump Organization & its CFO are being formally charged. Get it?

Lesson #2
Read today's headline again: A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization
So, yes, when an Organization is mentioned in the indictment, it is in the plural!!!
Get it now?

That is it for today's lesson for trumptards. I hope you all learned something today. If it is still confusing, read it a few times. When you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. I have faith in you all. Class dismissed!

Reread what I said, reread what you said, then reread the real news and notice the fact your news source is playing word games and you are repeating them, then listen up, you thus read what I write in the wrong context, by way of your news source narrative tainting how you perceive what is written.
Fact: I am not comparing Biden's plural investigation with indictments.
I am teaching you to recognize the difference between a single member from an organization (plural) by bringing up Biden's plural=tenses
And comparing the Tax issues between a singular guy and Biden's family.
All you did was raise the abuses of power of the Biden's for avoiding indictments by obstructing justice, because clearly we all know they evaded taxes on the foreign money and gifts they took in their pay to play schemes. Investigations being stretched out doesn't change the fact that everyone knows they have not reported that money already admitted paid out to Hunter.-oops!

Oh, and from your link:

Didnt Hunter Biden get a diamond from China that was in the 10s of thousands of dollars, which he failed to pay in taxes?

from Redstate:

RedState’s resident legal experts will have a deeper dive on this later, but from a layman’s perspective, this is absolutely pathetic stuff. They investigated the Trump organization for three years and the best they could come up with is unpaid taxes on fringe benefits? This is the kind of thing you normally handle as a civil matter. In fact, as my prior write-up noted, the Times literally could not find a previous example of a prosecutor filing criminal charges in a similar case. That’s how much of a politicized witch-hunt this entire thing is.
The article writers and their associates (higher ups include 8 wealthy liberals living in NY who own 90%+ of MSM outlets) are counting on the uninformed and politically motivated to run with the bogus headline- yet again (how many is it now?) to spread around that they have finally nailed Trump when they have nothing that most voters will care about. Or are we to believe that they are just that inept (after 6 years in) still bumbling around for anything to “get Trump” and will eventually produce a discovery that actually matters to most voters? I guess time will tell:)

Domino #1

Know your tenses!

Lesson #1:

Lesson #2
Get it now?

Reread what I said, reread what you said, then reread the real news and notice the fact your news source is playing word games and you are repeating them, then listen up, you thus read what I write in the wrong context, by way of your news source narrative tainting how you perceive what is written.
I am teaching you to recognize the difference between a single member from an organization (plural) by bringing up Biden's plural=tenses
All you did was raise the abuses of power of the Biden's for avoiding indictments by obstructing justice, because clearly we all know they evaded taxes on the foreign money and gifts they took in their pay to play schemes. Investigations being stretched out doesn't change the fact that everyone knows they have not reported that money already admitted paid out to Hunter.-oops!

I guess, today is doubling down on stupidity day...

What do you think this means? A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization

Do you understand the term "Organization"? Let me help you. It means...listen carefully...more than one member!!!! The indictment is against the CFO and the Trump Organization.

Get it now? Gad, you trumptards really do deserve your name.

Domino #1

Know your tenses!

Lesson #1:

Lesson #2
Get it now?

What do you think this means? A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization

Do you understand the term "Organization"? Let me help you. It means...listen carefully...more than one member!!!! The indictment is against the CFO and the Trump Organization.

It's word play propaganda aka fake news, just how dumb are you to fall for it?
"Someone in" the Trump org is not the same thing as your spin, so learn the difference between singular man and the joke of the charge, and plurality that is an Organization.
Don't be so gullible McFly!

I bet you light up a cigarette after every TDS Fueled© post you make.

As predicted - It has begun :)

"according to people familiar with the matter" ????? That's repeated right at top of the article twice, like it's a legit named source. :) :) :)

May be true, may be false. I know I should have confidence in "people familiar with the matter", but... lol!
Excellent point Deanna! As a whole, Democrats, Republicans, libertarians and all others (I’m sorry to say all others but the divisions are just too many to list) so it’s all down to “all others” LOL so big picture we deserve full disclosure of the names of people when the media quotes anonymous sources.

Maybe back in time when we had only newspapers and radio, I can understand how they could get by with that inept reporting. But nowadays ? I don’t get it, other than thinking there haven’t been enough squeaky wheels rejecting these subpar articles in writing.

On the other hand, when lives are at risk and the media disregards this to get the story out first (for instance military plans posted in a public forum prior to happening) is another disgrace by the media.

When enough Americans (way more than current level of complaints) demand better coverage and more accurate reporting, it can happen, but it’s going to take a few sides coming together on this one to go against the do as it pleases US media.

Edit- came back to add that most likely, true journalists such as Walter Cronkite and the like of the past, would have never given a report without using precise information (if he was quoting someone he wouldn’t have said “unnamed sources” )and yes-at the time we’re talking strictly radio and television format. There is no excuse for the media of today.

Last edited:
Domino #1

Know your tenses!

Lesson #1:

Lesson #2
Get it now?

It's word play propaganda aka fake news, just how dumb are you to fall for it?
"Someone in" the Trump org is not the same thing as your spin, so learn the difference between singular man and the joke of the charge, and plurality that is an Organization.
Don't be so gullible McFly!

So, you still have a problem understanding the term indictments against the Trump Organization?

Ok, no worries. I think we covered a lot of ground today and you must be tired. We don't want to tax that trumptard brain too much, right? So, we will pick it tomorrow and go over it again.

---- Homework assignment: Naming 5 singular and plural noun examples. Remember...take your time and I have faith in you. That's a good lad :itsok:

I bet you light up a cigarette after every TDS Fueled© post you make.
Nope. Hate that filthy habit.

But, if your question is - Do I enjoy making fun of that orange douche bag? Yes, I do. Very much so. Thanks for asking.

Charged with what? Is Trump at all directly implicated?

You can keep the witch hunt going, it won't stop him from visiting the wall and forcing politician to stop being politicians and instead become leaders.
No, he isn't being criminally charged with anything. This vendetta has been underway for over a year and it has taken Cy Vance this long to find anything to throw against the wall.

"The Trump Organization's legal team anticipated the company will be accused of tax crimes relating to alleged failure to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks, including cars and apartment buildings provided to employees."

Of course, the red meat Trump-hating psychos become orgasmic over anything where his name is included. Trump runs a very diversified, complex corporate entity. He has hundreds if not thousands of employees and if a person digs long enough they will find criminals in a business that size. What these thugs in NY are doing is just an extension of the same old tired shit they pulled for 4 years while he was president.
They are going after people around him in an effort to get someone to accuse him of criminal actions. I'm only surprised they haven't simply made a crime up and judge-shopped to get him convicted.

These efforts will continue for years. There is nothing on the civil or criminal side that will accomplish their goal of making him legally ineligible to run for president in the future. I don't imagine they even believe these efforts would cause enough weakening of his support to guarantee he'd lose.

I think they have decided that whatever they need to do to keep him out of that office again, they WILL DO.
I'll make a prediction today, June 30th, 2021. The coming Chuck and Nancy variety show will run for months, maybe until next summer or fall. It and they will become a staple item for the corporate media 5th Column. Vague but consistently themed slanders will be offered up and the on-air personalities like Acosta, Lemon, Cooper, and everyone's favorite MSNBC Dyke, will breathlessly spread the Democrat crazies version of "Hopium".

The rest of the pack will repeat the same message, often verbatim, and promise that THIS next BOMBSHELL" will be the end of Trump. It would be a sad, bad joke if not for the fact that so many millions of Americans have spent 5+ years believing these stories, even when each got exposed as lies. IMO, THAT is the real danger here. Not the frenzy against a DC outsider daring to crash their party and beat them at their own game, PUBLICLY.

The real danger is the fact that so many Americans were so gullible and WILLING to believe lies and base a crazy amount of hate on them. Trump's support isn't about crazy cultists. No doubt some of those exist but his support has grown among record numbers of blacks and Hispanics. He gained more votes from that demo than ANY Republican ever had. That occurred because his work led to their lives improving economically. The Marxists in DC KNOW what their policies are going to bring and they KNOW they will lose in 2022 unless they find a way to cheat again. They will find a way to force the Senate to dump the filibuster. That is their only hope and unless Sinema and or Manchin get aboard, they will be coerced. Too much is riding on that filibuster for it to be allowed to continue.

Spoiler Alert: If the Dems force HR1 into law, this country will begin to tear itself apart. Either we'll see a dedicated, high-energy secessionist movement or we'll see the Ds having to resort to actual, physical force to compel obedience to their rules, executive orders, and laws. Their shills in DC aren't ignorant of this reality. They understand what it will mean for America and they seem not to care. NO American will benefit from this chaos. Only our enemies will benefit.
If you knew anything at all about Trump before he ran for president you would know that he was known for playing fast and loose with the rules. If that were not the case I might be inclined to believe the this fairy tale being spun about how it is just political retribution. But he has worn out that excuse at this point. When they came after Trump University he sang the same tune, and then he settled. When they came after his charity, he sang the same tune, and then he settled. He would never have settled if there was not something there. Good lord, this is a man who will stiff a contractor and make the contractor sue him before negotiating a lower payment.

And I, for one, am sick and damn tired of this "revolution" fantasy you flipping nutcases seem to be obsessed with. What component of HR1 would require "physical force" in order to implement? You are literally talking out of your ass, mostly because that is where your head is stuck. And let's make something clear, you want to start a secessionist movement you better understand, the military is not going to back you up. The police force is not going to back you up. And I don't care how much ammo you got, how many assault rifles you have, and how many doodads you got on that rail. When the redneck army shows up you will be hiding under your bed.

Forum List

Back