Trump Organization Indicted

In before the lock.

Another win for the good guys.
You are totally delusional if you believe you're the "good guys." The NAZIs also believed they were the good guys.

I think you guys prefer to be called "very fine people"
1625107247126.png

Domino #1

Change your title and note the report is falsely stated, 1 singular person brought on tax charges is not a plural organization and no Trump family is being implicated.
Even Hunter and Joe are under tax evasion investigations, therefore in that plurality you can say "the Biden organization" plural.-oops
Know your tenses!

No, the title is correct. The indictments have already been handed down, and include the Trump Organization, Allan Weissellberg, and others. It just won't be announced until Thursday.

As predicted - It has begun :)

"according to people familiar with the matter" ????? That's repeated right at top of the article twice, like it's a legit named source. :) :) :)

May be true, may be false. I know I should have confidence in "people familiar with the matter", but... lol!

As predicted - It has begun :)

"according to people familiar with the matter" ?????

May be true, may be false. I know I should have confidence in "people familiar with the matter", but... lol!
That's some balls, still denying reality mere hours from when you will be made to look like a complete fucking idiot.

Big steel ones.
4i6Ckte.gif

3 years...........MILLIONS of NY Taxpayer dollars, and this is all they have?

Weisselberg failed to pay taxes on company gifts and perks that amounted to additional salary

Oh, and from your link:

The long-awaited indictment will reportedly not charge Trump himself,

:auiqs.jpg: :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::itsok::auiqs.jpg::banana::auiqs.jpg::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::itsok::abgg2q.jpg::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:
Poor Nostril, have you ever played Dominos? :)

By mid day tomorrow we should have not only the indictment verbiage, but also a sweet mug shot of Allen.
He’ll be turning himself in at the crack of dawn! :cool-45:

Is it anti Semitic to notice that

Weisselberg

Might be a Jewish name?

Dear mr trump,

Learn something - the data on this subject is off the scale....

Forum List

Back