Trump organization guilty of all tax fraud charges

The vast majority of Bidenista's never owned enough real estate to comprehend how confusing, and thereby subjective, real estate tax law really is!!

They're real lumpenproletariats way, way below their pay grade attempting to speculate about this.
Poor, pitiful cake-eating fools.

I am counting on that happening. I want them to spend the next two years doing nothing but that.
No, we have MANY investigations planned, and we will also vote down all your left wing fucktard spending sprees.

No, we have MANY investigations planned

Good.

nd we will also vote down all your left wing fucktard spending sprees.

Even better, now if you fucks would just get your beloved GOP to quit spending so much our country might have a chance. But we all know that will not happen, you all cheer and get a woody when your beloved GOP spends too much money.

I wonder what this means to his future as our president.

WRONG. Try to get life half right. The chief financial officer working in Trump's company has admitted to juggling the numbers and cooking the books for personal gain.

HE is responsible for that, not Trump.

Further, the prosecutor is TRYING to claim that Trump was complicit in this, but he has nothing but his own ideas and theories. No proof. Trump walks free.

#49 in a 7-year long hunt trying to find ANYTHING they can try to hang on Trump.

Wonder what they find on the Bidens next year when they turn HIS life upside down and inside out?

These are small enterprises that Donald Trump nor his family control... and they will receive a fine and that is that...

Nothing to jack off to Biden voters....

This entire lawsuit was over perks. Some employee spent a few days in a Trump apartment. Someone used a company car. Gifts, meals, that company Christmas party. It was undeclared on income taxes. Over the years the Trump Organization's generosity added up.

How's your post on Hunter laptop data not being shared doing, Clown Man?
I already humiliated you and showed you for the fool that you are in that thread. Why do you want to be humiliated in this thread you're trying to hijack, also?

Screenshot_20221207-120155_Opera.jpg

Forum List

Back