Trump organization guilty of all tax fraud charges

I never, not one, said Trump and kin. Why do you keep lying about this? How many times are you going to post the same lie?

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

My bad, I did not realize that you IQ was too low to get sarcasm.

I should not have accused you of being a liar, you are just a fucking moron.

My bad.

Trump and kin bites you in the ass......now we go from "I never said that" to "sarcasm" :ahole-1:

Yes, something I never said is biting me in the ass....and yes, I never said it, even in the link you gave I did not say it.

But hey, you count this as a win, that seems to be vitally important to you.

Yes, something I never said is biting me in the ass....and yes, I never said it, even in the link you gave I did not say it.

But hey, you count this as a win, that seems to be vitally important to you.
Didn't realize we are keeping score. It seems vitally important to you to deny what you previously said.

It seems vitally important to you to deny what you previously said.

Except I never said it, that you are too stupid to understand that my comment was pointing out what you asked for did not exist there is just nothing anyone can do for you.

Except I never said it, that you are too stupid to understand that my comment was pointing out what you asked for did not exist there is just nothing anyone can do for you.
Ahh....now we try and rationalize.

I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't there.

I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't there.

Of course you would have, you are a dishonest person.

Then you accuse me of deleting the post, which is impossible after like 30 minutes.

Of course you would have, you are a dishonest person.

Then you accuse me of deleting the post, which is impossible after like 30 minutes.
Ok, your weekend assignment is to search all my posts and tell me how many of my posts are 'lying or dishonest'

I will be waiting..

Forum List

Back