TRUMP Org Guilty on all 15 Counts!

Do they not just declare bankruptcy and reorganize? Their friends and associates will rally around them..and they will not miss a meal or spend a day in jail.

Same as it ever was~
Anyone who is stupid enough to do any business with Crooked Donald going forward deserves to be defrauded.

I love seeing politicians go down.
So is this going to become the norm, or is the time of American Justice already over?
:lol:
Have you forgotten Whitewater and Ken Starr's ever-expanding investigation?

I believe its not just a right but a responsibility for every american to pay as little in taxs as possible both legally and illegally,,

as for this case,, why no investigations on all the other politicians that have gotten filthy rich while being in office,,
I really need to make and sell those hats and T-shirts.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

To my knowledge, you're the first to declare they prefer their politicians to be criminals. Congrats you trendsetter you.
what crime is not paying taxs?? whos the victim???

and our politicians are mostly criminals and why I have never and will never vote for dems or repubes,,

Fake news.
The trial was over taxes by private individuals who worked for Trump.
It's not Trump's fault they didn't declare company perks when they filed their taxes.
Yeah, it's never Crooked Donald's fault. :lol:

I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you. Cheap!

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
It is in fact the Trump Crime Organization.

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
Did you start this topic in the Law and Justice System forum, or did the moderators hide it here?

Fake news.
It's not Trump's fault they didn't declare company perks when they filed their taxes.

In fact, the actual testimony at the trial never connected the Trump organization to the charges as the key witness admitted he did it on his own and the company wasn't involved.

Yet the judge alllowed the jury to act on that charge rather than dismissing it and a leftoid jury did what everyone knew they would do.

Uh huh, sure.:itsok:
You are saying that will not happen. If so, you have no clue about corporate finances.
If a management group of any worldwide financial institution approves a mega-loan for a corporation who has been convicted felony fraud they might as well resign their jobs.
Where does Trump corp go for funding, their life blood. The sources are severely limited.

You are saying that will not happen. If so, you have no clue about corporate finances.
If a management group of any worldwide financial institution approves a mega-loan for a corporation who has been convicted felony fraud they might as well resign their jobs.
Where does Trump corp go for funding, their life blood. The sources are severely limited.
Fucking hilarious!
Banks are doing that shit left and right.

In fact, the actual testimony at the trial never connected the Trump organization to the charges as the key witness admitted he did it on his own and the company wasn't involved.

Yet the judge alllowed the jury to act on that charge rather than dismissing it and a leftoid jury did what everyone knew they would do.
That is an absolute lie. Do you think people do not have sources of information besides you. It is such a blatant lie, how did you think you would get away with it. Where do you come from.

The story that 1,000s of other executives that cheated on their taxes got away with it?
1670369759796.png

Fake news.

Wrong.

The jury found two Trump Organization corporate entities guilty of all criminal counts they faced, including conspiracy, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The two entities could face a total of more than $1.6 million in fines. ...​
Mr. Trump wasn’t charged in the case, but his presence loomed over the trial. Prosecutors said that Mr. Trump sanctioned the tax-free benefits, and personally signed some checks for private-school tuition for former finance chief Allen Weisselberg’s grandchildren.​

Give me an example. You are a lying SOB.
You do not have a clue about the financial markets.
At most you may have obtained a loan on a house or trailer.
You must live in the boondocks.
Construction in every major city is at an all time high.
The only bank in overt trouble right now is HSBC.

Wrong.

The jury found two Trump Organization corporate entities guilty of all criminal counts they faced, including conspiracy, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records. The two entities could face a total of more than $1.6 million in fines. ...​
Mr. Trump wasn’t charged in the case, but his presence loomed over the trial. Prosecutors said that Mr. Trump sanctioned the tax-free benefits, and personally signed some checks for private-school tuition for former finance chief Allen Weisselberg’s grandchildren.​

This one goes in the books along with Trump University and Trump Charities. MAGAts are so amazingly stupid to still back this con-man.

Fake news.
The court and jury disagreed.

Forum List

Back