Trump orders federal retirement money invested in Chinese equities to be pulled

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Federal employees can feel cleanse now. A few billion here and a few billion there, and the communists will suffer.

President Trump is moving to cut investment ties between U.S. federal retirement funds and Chinese equities, FOX Business has learned in a move that is tied to the handling of COVID 19.

In the first letter written Monday, obtained exclusively by FOX Business, national security adviser Robert O’Brien and National Economic Council Chair Larry Kudlow write to U.S. Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia stating that the White House does not want the Thrift Savings Plan, which is a federal employee retirement fund, to have money invested in Chinese equities that numbers about $4 billion in assets.

Federal employees can feel cleanse now. A few billion here and a few billion there, and the communists will suffer.

President Trump is moving to cut investment ties between U.S. federal retirement funds and Chinese equities, FOX Business has learned in a move that is tied to the handling of COVID 19.

In the first letter written Monday, obtained exclusively by FOX Business, national security adviser Robert O’Brien and National Economic Council Chair Larry Kudlow write to U.S. Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia stating that the White House does not want the Thrift Savings Plan, which is a federal employee retirement fund, to have money invested in Chinese equities that numbers about $4 billion in assets.
This is a good step forward

So , I guess yall no longer beleive in free market then? So its ok if trump tells ya how to spend your money but no else right?

So , I guess yall no longer beleive in free market then? So its ok if trump tells ya how to spend your money but no else right?
What free market?

china is a centrally managed economy

What free market?

china is a centrally managed economy
ya, our investments are not. free market means you invest where and when you want. Not unlesss trump sais no.

free market means you invest where and when you want.
So what are you complaining about?

trump chose not to invest in china

but thats too easy

All nations manage trade as you conceded by not denying that china is a managed economy

but thats too easy

All nations manage trade as you conceded by not denying that china is a managed economy
blah,blahblah any way your dumb fucking ass shakes it it is still the governemnt telling you when and where you can not spend your money. I guess you are ok with this. The governement teling your where you can invest your money is not free market.

While I would normally agree, this is a federal savings plan.
Let that sink in. Federal.
Trump saying to stop investing is like my employer telling john Hancock to not invest in something.
Just thought I would clarify, my man.

but thats too easy

blah,blahblah any way your dumb fucking ass shakes it it is still the governemnt telling you when and where you can not spend your money. I guess you are ok with this. The governement teling your where you can invest your money is not free market.
1. There is something called "spellcheck", its when a red underline is showing, that means check the word's spelling. (misspelled words just look stupid)
2. We (you, I, anyone else) are free to invest anywhere you want, even China.
3. Trump is asking one pension fund, the one for federal employees not to invest in China:
"Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia stating that the White House does not want the Thrift Savings Plan, which is a federal employee retirement fund, to have money invested in Chinese equities that numbers about $4 billion in assets."
4. You think China will notice that small investment (if any even exist) moving? Nope. Trump should require ALL pension funds to divest from China, that would be a better idea.

but thats too easy

1. There is something called "spellcheck", its when a red underline is showing, that means check the word's spelling. (misspelled words just look stupid)
3. Trump is asking one pension fund, the one for federal employees not to invest in China:
"Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia stating that the White House does not want the Thrift Savings Plan, which is a federal employee retirement fund, to have money invested in Chinese equities that numbers about $4 billion in assets."
4. You think China will notice that small investment (if any even exist) moving? Nope. Trump should require ALL pension funds to divest from China, that would be a better idea.
you know once and for all take the spell check and shove it up your ass. again repeat shove it up your ass. I am not here to impress you. I do not care what you think. I have better things to do than spell and grsmmer check texts. I am not submitting a proffesional paper and am not getting paid tp be here. It is for fun

but thats too easy

you know once and for all take the spell check and shove it up your ass. again repeat shove it up your ass. I am not here to impress you. I do not care what you think. I have better things to do than spell and grsmmer check texts. I am not submitting a proffesional paper and am not getting paid tp be here. It is for fun
I like how you completely ignored the IMPORTANT parts of his post. You know, the parts that made you look stupid.

Lol

but thats too easy

I like how you completely ignored the IMPORTANT parts of his post. You know, the parts that made you look stupid.

Lol
make me ook tupid? like hell! telling people where and when to pend thier money i not free market. Trump aint telling china how to spend their money he is telling americans. we are not a manged economy. so blow it out your ass.

but thats too easy

Lol
make me ook tupid? like hell! telling people where and when to pend thier money i not free market. Trump aint telling china how to spend their money he is telling americans. we are not a manged economy. so blow it out your ass.
It's like you didn't read any of the responses that explained it....or you're mildly retarded?

Either way goodbye

but thats too easy

Lol
It's like you didn't read any of the responses that explained it....or you're mildly retarded?

Either way goodbye
are you retarded?
In economics, a free market is a system in which the prices for goods and services are self-regulated by the open market and by consumers. In a free market, the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government or other authority and from all forms of economic privilege, monopolies and artificial scarcities.[1] Proponents of the concept of free market contrast it with a regulated market in which a government intervenes in supply and demand through various methods such as tariffs used to restrict trade and to protect the local economy. In an idealized free-market economy, prices for goods and services are set freely by the forces of supply and demand and are allowed to reach their point of equilibrium without intervention by government policy.
lets see here is the govenement intervening Is this decision based on the forces of supply and deman? Does this decision restrict trade? This move full fuills none of the definition so again go blow your self.

but thats too easy

Lol

Either way goodbye
are you retarded?
In economics, a free market is a system in which the prices for goods and services are self-regulated by the open market and by consumers. In a free market, the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government or other authority and from all forms of economic privilege, monopolies and artificial scarcities.[1] Proponents of the concept of free market contrast it with a regulated market in which a government intervenes in supply and demand through various methods such as tariffs used to restrict trade and to protect the local economy. In an idealized free-market economy, prices for goods and services are set freely by the forces of supply and demand and are allowed to reach their point of equilibrium without intervention by government policy.
lets see here is the govenement intervening Is this decision based on the forces of supply and deman? Does this decision restrict trade? This move full fuills none of the definition so again go blow your self.
Hate to break the news to you but you are only half right Free market is not free, market capitalism would be a more accurate term. Nothing is free, except maybe advise at times. As for this particular thread, Trump is pulling the federal employee retirement fund investments out of China. Since federal employees are under the direct management control of the US government the US government controls the pension fund. Just as private sector companies control their pension funds.

but thats too easy

You can invest every last dime of yours in China Dummy, so STFU.

but thats too easy

Lol
English, do you speak it?

but thats too easy

Lol

Either way goodbye
are you retarded?
Hate to break the news to you but you are only half right Free market is not free, market capitalism would be a more accurate term. Nothing is free, except maybe advise at times. As for this particular thread, Trump is pulling the federal employee retirement fund investments out of China. Since federal employees are under the direct management control of the US government the US government controls the pension fund. Just as private sector companies control their pension funds.
I actually agree with the legislation but it is not free market. I also think we have to make our own bullets and medical supplies but it is not free market. I also am actually having a good day. My first fishing charter of the year goes tomorrow and I am more than happy. About time I get out this house and do some thing other than argue on here or rehabb this house. I hope the kid that is having the birthday tomorrow hits limit and has a good time. I know I will absolutely love taking this family fishing. Fish on Baby. Hope you all are also experiencing some normalcy for a change. Also pray for me to make this trip as perfect as it can be for the clientel.

but thats too easy

You can invest every last dime of yours in China Dummy, so STFU.
Hey blow me bitch! I will say what I want when I want! Aint nothing your ignorant ass can do about it either!

Forum List

Back