BREAKING: U.S. Officials Have Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Were Involved In ‘Unmasking’ General Flynn

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
ABC News first reported the news but initially said in the title that Grenell was in the process of trying to declassify the list of Obama officials.

A source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Wire that the list has already been declassified and now it’s on Attorney General William Barr to release the list.

This is very, very nice news! :thup: :biggrin:

MAY 12TH, 2020

Well done! :clap2:
1589252953693.png

ABC News first reported the news but initially said in the title that Grenell was in the process of trying to declassify the list of Obama officials.

A source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Wire that the list has already been declassified and now it’s on Attorney General William Barr to release the list.

MAY 12TH, 2020

View attachment 335005
I read the link. Double talk and BS. Have fun with your list, honey.

MAY 12TH, 2020

View attachment 335005
Wow, you're really on top on this one.

MAY 12TH, 2020

View attachment 335005
Wow, you're really on top on this one.

Not me at all.

I follow those who know much, much, better than me! ;)

Here is more that shows that several democrats could be in serious trouble:

The Last Refuge

Prepare to Discover That Michael Flynn WAS NOT Unmasked – But Everyone Else Was…

Posted on May 11, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

It appears we are about to find out if one of my long-standing theories about surveillance of Michael Flynn is correct. Flynn was not “unmasked”, because he was the direct target.

For three years the official media account of how the intelligence community gained the transcript of incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn talking to Ambassador Sergey Kisliyak on December 29th, 2016, surrounded “incidental collection” as a result of contact with an agent of a foreign power.

Meaning the Flynn call was picked up as the U.S. intelligence apparatus was conducting surveillance on Russian Ambassador Kisliyak.

If this version of events were accurate (it’s not), it would fall under FISA-702 collection: the monitoring of a foreign agent (Kislyak) who has contact with a U.S. person (Flynn).

In order to review the identity of the U.S. person, a process called ‘unmasking’, a 702 submission must be made. As NSA Director Rogers said: that submission, the unmasking, leaves a paper/electronic trail. However, I do not think that is what happened, here’s why:

LINK

Forum List

Back