"Trump or no one" doesn't make sense. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Trump is way ahead in the polls and I'm more than OK with that. He has the experience and the toughness to do right by America. Of course, he could have been tougher on deep state last time, but in any case...

To say you will vote for Trump or NO Republican is a prime example of being part of the problem, not the solution.

If you don't vote for the R whomever it may be, you are automatically voting for the demonrats

There's no other way to look @ it

Yep, I've posted that sentiment many times. This is not an election about personalities it is about removing the corrupt Democrats from power.
You appear to have a mixed-race child? So are you Black? The reason I ask is that SO many Blacks are dimrats. Some like you have the sense to wake up and vote for (ironically) progress, but sadly... Well, in any case, what are your thoughts on Blacks who keep voting for "the DNC plantation" as it has been rightly called?

You appear to have a mixed-race child? So are you Black? The reason I ask is that SO many Blacks are dimrats. Some like you have the sense to wake up and vote for (ironically) progress, but sadly... Well, in any case, what are your thoughts on Blacks who keep voting for "the DNC plantation" as it has been rightly called?

That is the picture of a poor child who was killed by gang violence in Chicago a few years ago.

Trump is way ahead in the polls and I'm more than OK with that. He has the experience and the toughness to do right by America. Of course, he could have been tougher on deep state last time, but in any case...

To say you will vote for Trump or NO Republican is a prime example of being part of the problem, not the solution.

If you don't vote for the R whomever it may be, you are automatically voting for the demonrats

well, if we elect anybody other than trump, we are automatically voting for democrats, period, and there really is no other way to look at it

When President Trump is re-elected, we will be dancing in the street! :woohoo:

You're new here, I see. That is not my child. Her name is Serenity Broughton, she was murdered in her car seat by a bunch of Chicago gang bangers having a shootout. I believe the inner cities are a disgrace to the country and should not be ignored. I'm White and Conservative.

Forum List

Back