Trump opens lead on Biden in swing states.

You might want to watch a podcast or two, I mean besides the one from 17 months ago

Sorry, I do not watch/listen to political talking heads, I would rather pull my fingernails out.

right now most of my time with podcast are split between retirement planning and overseas living

Barcelona is wonderful!

Right now Panama is leading the list of contenders. Do not really want to live in Europe.

Though, my daughter was there last week and she would agree with you, she just loved the place

Right now Panama is leading the list of contenders. Do not really want to live in Europe.

Though, my daughter was there last week and she would agree with you, she just loved the place

My friend just sold his place in Panama, he became very ill after the Pfizer shot. He LOVED it there

My friend just sold his place in Panama, he became very ill after the Pfizer shot. He LOVED it there

Sorry to hear about that, there is a reason it is one of the top ExPat communities in the world. Right now we plan to move there in the summer of 2029. That will get us to the point where we have the resources for a comfortable retirement in the US, which at the Panama cost of living will make for an amazing retainment. We have both traveled a lot and I have lived in multiple countries so living out of the US is not new to us.

We are making our first trip to Panama this Dec to make sure it is what we are looking for, then will follow up with a second trip in the spring of 24. The first trip is a full family trip with our two grown children and then the 2nd one just the wife and I.

You keep your fingers crossed on that....

Don't worry. The mail in ballots will come in for Joe.
.They've been panicking for two and a half years, since they realized how hard they're going to have to cheat in 2024.

The shrillness here in USMB illustrates this every day.

I don't think there will be any panic, they have a well-oiled machine in place to ensure they don't lose. I don't care what the polls say, the exact same thing will happen in 2024 that happened in 2020. They only need to ensure several million votes in a handful of areas that they completely control, easy peasy. Especially when they own the 'media', and have spent the last 3+ years telling the general public that any form of election tampering is a 'conspiracy', but only when they win. People are complacent and stupid, that's how we've gotten here to begin with. :dunno:

If this pattern holds, you can expect democrats to create email-in votes to augment the mail-in votes to steal those states again.
Too much corruption in our electoral system and the federal judges prefer to look the other way instead of getting involved.

Cult 45 has arrived

So you can’t answer the question?
Right..... only you can say when you became a Biden supporter... by viewing your content I'd say it was a long time ago... so why do you deny it?... now that's a good question.... all you libtards still here like Gator say I never voted for Joe... I call Bullshit... you voted for him by not voting for Trump....

Forum List

Back