Trump opens lead on Biden in swing states.

How long till the panic sets in on Biden leading the ticket for the Democrats?

Not much has changed recently except for the blowback on social issues so that must be the reason for the change no?
And this doesn't even take into account that it is very likely there will be a third party run which is expected to take more votes away from Biden than Trump.

The reality is....even the firm that Trump himself hired (and morons like you paid for) proved that the election wasn't stolen...

But since reality is so painful to fragile minded cucks like you, fantasy is the only way you can cope......

But on the bright side, Hunter is on crack....so there's that....

You go right on living in your little fantasy world that the 'media' has spoon fed to you for years, dumber than a box of rock. :itsok:

Don't worry. The mail in ballots will come in for Joe.
Yep. Y'all Trumpers are cucks. Dems are going to cheat and win and you know this, yet you go to the polls anyhow like little bots.

Why belittle yourselves when you know it's all a cheat.

Stay home and don't vote. Show the system you know your vote doesn't matter.

Good luck!

I won’t for Biden or Trump, they are disasters and embarrassing. I will vote third party and maybe one day a party will wake up.
When you say you will vote 3rd party but don't mention a candidate's name -- that tells me you vote based on your fragile feels...and not anything based in reality....

If the 3rd party candidate is Scott Baio, you will vote for him...just based on feels...

Yep. Y'all Trumpers are cucks. Dems are going to cheat and win and you know this, yet you go to the polls anyhow like little bots.

Why belittle yourselves when you know it's all a cheat.

Stay home and don't vote. Show the system you know your vote doesn't matter.

Good luck!
They will cheat... they always cheat... its just never paid off in a national election until covid mass mailout ballots started up in 2020... but that won't be the case this time around... and Trump will show what 100 million votes looks like... lets see the dems phony up 100 million ballots...

They will cheat... they always cheat... its just never paid off in a national election until covid mass mailout ballots started up in 2020... but that won't be the case this time around... and Trump will show what 100 million votes looks like... lets see the dems phony up 100 million ballots...
It is hard to ever trust our electoral system again.

Nope. They have the cheating down. Ballot dumps, space lasers, Italian servers, bamboo ballots, deep state judges.

Their is no way trumpers can win but it's like they love to look stupid by voting in an election that is already decided.

It's like a political version of Stockholm Syndrome.

Nope. They have the cheating down. Ballot dumps, space lasers, Italian servers, bamboo ballots, deep state judges.

Their is no way trumpers can win but it's like they love to look stupid by voting in an election that is already decided.

It's like a political version of Stockholm Syndrome.
You keep your fingers crossed on that....

Don't have too, but I will be laughing at all the Trump bots wasting their time voting.
75 million of us voted for him in 2020 out of only 46% of Trump voters that actually made it to the ballot box... I'm guessing that number will double in 24....

75 million of us voted for him in 2020 out of only 46% of Trump voters that actually made it to the ballot box... I'm guessing that number will double in 24....
It won't be enough and you know it...but that said, did you actually just predict that Trump will get 150,000,000 votes? ROFL.

:laughing0301:

It won't be enough and you know it...but that said, did you actually just predict that Trump will get 150,000,000 votes? ROFL.

:laughing0301:
Me thinks you are way too over confident.... Joe's not confident about 24... we can tell because he is trying so hard to put Trump in prison....

Forum List

Back