Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

We would have been better off cramming all Americans in to crowded bars to get herd immunity. We didn't have to wait for a stupid vaccine to do that.
With no vaccine right. So now the hospitals would have to include tens of thousands more then just the stupid Humpers. Oh, dufus. Natural immunity last no more then six to nine months, so your solution is to just reinfect yourself every nine months till when ? The few left alive do what .
? Work ass grave diggers ? You fool. In poor countries where vaxxed rates are just 5 %, all the new varients are starting there and the can’t reach herd immunity. You’re an absolute science illiterate.

You must be the only one in America who didn't see the video. Lol.

0:41 on the time bar of the video. Question was: (referring to local funding of police), "Can we agree that we can redirect some of the funding ?" Biden's response > "YES, Absolutely!" .....and he said it loudly, with a great deal of emphasis.

So first he said he did not support police defunding. Then (as shown in this video) he said he did support it, and now (as crime has increased and polls show public is strongly against it) he now is back to opposing it again.

God only knows where the country is headed, with this dude.
Are you that stupid. Redirecting funding is not cutting funding. The cops in any town would get something like more cpr training instead of somthing else. That’s what redirecting funding is. How long have you had this reading problem.

Are you that stupid. Redirecting funding is not cutting funding. The cops in any town would get something like more cpr training instead of somthing else. That’s what redirecting funding is. How long have you had this reading problem.
OMG. How stupid are these Democrat idiots.

OK I will explain this to you in as simple terms as possible. In the video. Biden talks about funds being directed for mental health clinics & mental health providers. He was asked whether he is open to the kind of reform where social workers are sent to respond to some 911 calls instead of the police. His answer was >> "“Yes, I proposed that kind of reform. We need significantly more help. That’s why I called for significant increase in funding for mental health clinics and mental health providers."

So money would be taken away (ie. defunded), from police budgets (as was done in Minneapolis, LA, New York, etc), and redirected to other departments. The interviewer and Biden were not talking about redirecting money just from one police department to another, and not word was said about that. They talked about redirecting (defunding) money out of police and redirected to agencies outside the police (as was done, following Biden's lead, in a number of cities).

Thia defunding caused big spikes in crime and public outrage, which caused liberals to later advocate REfunding police, as they are now doing.

Dude, everybody knows the redirecting Biden was advocating, was defunding the police. Almost every liberal in this forum is a scammer, but you're not one of the more talented among them . One thing you never do in scamming, is say things that are obviously false, and everyone can immediately spot it as that. Right now, your credibility in this forum, is hovering somewhere at about zero.

With no vaccine right. So now the hospitals would have to include tens of thousands more then just the stupid Humpers. Oh, dufus. Natural immunity last no more then six to nine months, so your solution is to just reinfect yourself every nine months till when ? The few left alive do what .
? Work ass grave diggers ? You fool. In poor countries where vaxxed rates are just 5 %, all the new varients are starting there and the can’t reach herd immunity. You’re an absolute science illiterate.
There are no conclusive studies on how long natural immunity lasts with Covid. Generally, natural immunity last for many decades, and often whole lifetimes. I had chicken pocs when I was 2 years old. I'm now 75, and my doctor say my immunity to it is still strong.

These things vary from disease to disease, but whole lifetime immunity is common.

You ignorant conservatives nut jobs didnt even participate to enough of an extent in trying to get to herd immunity. With over 90% in hospitals being unvaxed and the vast majority of them being Humpers, just like Trump the stupid, You are sabotaging herd immunity. The science illiterate strikes again. Go fk yourselves. But don’t whine when you get sick.

Boy, you are stupid. Nerd immunity was always the goal, but nearly EVERYONE has to get vaccinated to reach it dumbo.
The majority of unvaccinated in the US, are blacks and Hispanics, most of whom are Democrats. The association of unvaccinated with Republicans is another Leftist red herring. Ho hum. Yawn****

PS - that is without counting the millions of unvetted, undocumented, unvaccinated illegal aliens that Biden is letting into the country, and flying them to states.

Last edited:
The majority of unvaccinated in the US, are blacks and Hispanics, most of whom are Democrats. The association of unvaccinated with Republicans is another Leftist red herring. Ho hum. Yawn****

PS - that is without counting the millions of unvetted, undocumented, unvaccinated illegal aliens that Biden is letting into the country, and flying them to states.
That is stupid. There is less then 15% black in the United States. The number of unvaccinated white idiots far out number minorities especially in red states. The math is right, your ideas are foolish.

That is stupid. There is less then 15% black in the United States. The number of unvaccinated white idiots far out number minorities especially in red states. The math is right, your ideas are foolish.
If you want to present a numerical claim, bring some proof. All we have right now, is your belief that "The number of unvaccinated white idiots far out number minorities especially in red states." Unsubstantiated.

If you want to present a numerical claim, bring some proof. All we have right now, is your belief that "The number of unvaccinated white idiots far out number minorities especially in red states." Unsubstantiated.
I did. You’re the one who made up shit that most of the hospitalized are not white with no backing.
Pro Trump counties exceed in covid deaths.

Last edited:
You are a grade A DUPE. I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. Interested ?

As for the inaugurations, reason why Trump had fewer numbers is, it was on a weekday - his people were AT WORK (unlike Obama's welfare grabbers). lol
LOL

Aside from the sad reality you have no proof that Trump's base has a lower unemployment rate than Obama's, at least you admit Trump lied about having a larger inauguration attendance when he really didn't.

Trump, 2017...

original.jpg

Obama, 2009...

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

... not even close.

LOL

Aside from the sad reality you have no proof that Trump's base has a lower unemployment rate than Obama's, at least you admit Trump lied about having a larger inauguration attendance when he really didn't.

Trump, 2017...

original.jpg

Obama, 2009...

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

... not even close.
OMG. when Faun posts, his post is refuted by the post that he quoted. >>

As for the inaugurations, the reason why Trump had fewer numbers is, it was on a weekday - his people were AT WORK (unlike Obama's welfare grabbers). lol

Looking at this objectively, one might consider that the mind of a liberal may not regard people holding jobs as necessarily a good thing. To many of these scatterbrains, being a welfare leech, and able to attend weekday events is fine, if not more desireable. Yuk.

Notice how Faun is all absorbed by the quantity of people at these inaugurations, and oblivious to the qualities. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OMG. when Faun posts, his post is refuted by the post that he quoted. >>

As for the inaugurations, the reason why Trump had fewer numbers is, it was on a weekday - his people were AT WORK (unlike Obama's welfare grabbers). lol

Looking at this objectively, one might consider that the mind of a liberal may not regard people holding jobs as necessarily a good thing. To many of these scatterbrains, being a welfare leech, and able to attend weekday events is fine, if not more desireable. Yuk.

Notice how Faun is all absorbed by the quantity of people at these inaugurations, and oblivious to the qualities. :rolleyes:
Again, you present zero evidence regarding unemployment rate is lower for Trump supporters than for Obama supporters. You just spout it and want posters here to simply accept you at your word.

And again, you proved Trump lied when he insisted his inauguration crowd was buffer than Obama's.

tenor.gif

Again, you present zero evidence regarding unemployment rate is lower for Trump supporters than for Obama supporters. You just spout it and want posters here to simply accept you at your word.

And again, you proved Trump lied when he insisted his inauguration crowd was buffer than Obama's.
Being welfare leeches (and cheats) is so common among Democrats, who hate corporate America, and the whole notion of careers, that they live to game the system and just live off the fat of the US taxpayer.

"Evidence" ? HA HA HA. I'm fully confident that the American people, and all those reading these threads, know full well what I'm talking about, and just laugh when you talk about evidence. In the REAL WORLD, outside of liberal la la land, people have all the evidence they need just by living and knowing how things are. Lots of things don't need documentation from one of your leftist think tanks, universities, or lefty lap dog media outlets.

Want "evidence" that fish can swim ? How about winters being colder than summers ? How about that cats can run fast ? Got any "evidence" ? :biggrin:

Being welfare leeches (and cheats) is so common among Democrats, who hate corporate America, and the whole notion of careers, that they live to game the system and just live off the fat of the US taxpayer.

"Evidence" ? HA HA HA. I'm fully confident that the American people, and all those reading these threads, know full well what I'm talking about, and just laugh when you talk about evidence. In the REAL WORLD, outside of liberal la la land, people have all the evidence they need just by living and knowing how things are. Lots of things don't need documentation from one of your leftist think tanks, universities, or lefty lap dog media outlets.

Want "evidence" that fish can swim ? How about winters being colder than summers ? How about that cats can run fast ? Got any "evidence" ? :biggrin:
And yet it's red states getting the most welfare from the federal government. Still, you have no proof Republicans have a lower unemployment rate than Democrats. You claiming to know us just you spouting shit.

And yet it's red states getting the most welfare from the federal government. Still, you have no proof Republicans have a lower unemployment rate than Democrats. You claiming to know us just you spouting shit.
The more you talk against what everybody knows, the more credibility you lose .Not my problem.

Forum List

Back