Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

OH ? Without any university, think tank, or liberal media link ?

Well, shame on you Faun. How normal of you. How unleftist.
You could just show BLS statistics to prove your claim. They're neither left nor right and they're the authoritative voice on unemployment statistics.

You could just show BLS statistics to prove your claim. They're neither left nor right and they're the authoritative voice on unemployment statistics.
One problem. They're not needed. This discussion is a clear display of the huge gap between how liberals and conservatives see things and conservatives. As stated before, DC has a very large black & Democrat population, making it easy for someone like Obama to attract a large crowd. Nobody needs "statistics' to know that, unless they are very ignorant of DC demographics.

Trump on the other hand, isn't as popular with blacks as Obama, because unlike Obama, he's not black. Actually, Trump should be MORE popular with blacks than Obama, since he accomplished far more for blacks, than Obama ever did.

If there's any way to gauge it, take a look at the racial composition of Trump's crowd vs Obama's crowd. Wanna bet Obama's crowd was mostly black, and Trump's crowd mostly white ? (in conformance with the demographics of Wash DC)

As for the BLS, >> "Among the race groups, jobless rates were higher than the national rate for Blacks (6.1 percent), American Indians and Alaska Natives (6.1 percent), and people categorized as being of Two or More Races (5.3 percent). Jobless rates were lower than the national rate for Asians (2.7 percent), Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders (3.2 percent), and Whites (3.3 percent)."
There you have it, just the way you asked for it, with blacks having twice the jobless rate as whites. This is while blacks have greater advantage to get jobs, because of affirmative Action discrimination that favors them, and discriminates against whites. >>

https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2019/home.htm

There are lots of other reports on it by various orgs. These appear to have numbers that are all over the place, wide ranging, but they all have one thing in common. They all show blacks having a much higher % of welfare tahn whites.

Even the leftist rag INSIDER, in a report highly favorable to blacks, admits >> "
  • "These policies have had a cumulative effect over generations and help explain the massive wealth gap between Black and white Americans and the reason Black Americans are overrepresented in welfare programs."

I remember back in 1976, I was in downtown Knoxville, Tennessee, and there was a line of (I counted 13 buses). All of the passengers were black, and every bus was marked "New York" on the destination sign. I asked one guy who was online to get in one of the buses, why so many of these people were going to New York. He said "Don't you know ?" I said "No, I don't". He said "Welfare. Ain't none here. Lots of it in New York."

He was right. In Knoxville, to get welfare, you had to either have 2 or more dependent children, or be severely disabled. In New York City, ANYBODY could qualify for welfare, and I once briefly had it myself there, without severe disability or having any kids.

Nope, you're just senile. Post #5706 exemplifies your avoidance of proving your bullshit claim which further highlights even you know you can't prove it because you made it up.
Trouble with liberals is they keep asking us to "prove" things, but only in accordance with which THEY DEFINE the word "prove". LOL.

There is nothing left to be said.
Yet another instance where President Trump was proven 100% correct.

The average age of a WuFlu death is over 80 years old.

Yeah, why should anyone expect you can prove you're not just making shit up?
Because unlike an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media like you, they already know these things to be true, from decades of living and seeing things all around them - like I described in the last 2 paragraphs of Post # 5722. 😐

Heading for a million dead Vlad...that's serious

Covid never killed a single person.
It is a simple immune system over reaction that is lethal, and that is easily controlled with dozens of different drugs.
The fact people are dying is deliberate, and over fake vaccine profits.
Any epidemic can easily be ended in less than a month.
We ended Ebola in less than a month, and it was 10 times more lethal.
The lethality of Covid is less than 1%.
Its infection rate is only about R0=2.0.
It is about least dangerous epidemic the world has ever seen.
Almost all the deaths are deliberate, the result of deliberately preventing it from ending.

vshOin7.jpg

Wrong.
I just actually read the read material by the experts, like MedPageToday, JAMA, the Lancet, New England Medical Journal, etc.
In contrast, you watch CNN.

Yes as a pandemic Covid was a bust. Fauxi is suing the CCP because he thought he was getting a much deadlier strain

Sept 2020?

LOL

Impeachment #5?

You don't call having mass LOCKDOWNS panic ? I do.

Watch Faun jump in here now, with his patented rag about Trump calling for lockdowns covid. :laugh: .........As if lockdowns were not a 90% Democrat thing (as we all know).

I would not mind a lock down if done right so that it ended the epidemic.
We could easily end any epidemic in 2 weeks, with a total lockdown, with contact tracing, like we did for Ebola.
But partial lockdowns that do not an can not end anything, are pointless and actually just make it worse by allowing it more time to spread.
It is "flattening the curve" that killed all those people.

There was no knowledge, there was no need to be concerned because you couldn't do anything about it. Exactly what caution do you propose?

There are only 2 known solutions to any epidemic.
They are both very quick, because epidemics multiply, so need speed above all else.

1. is to totally quarantine, with contact tracing, which can end any epidemic in 2 weeks.
2. is to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible, which can end any epidemic in 2 weeks.

The first is what you use if lethality is high.
The second is what you do if you have a vaccine or you can deliberately infect because there is low risk.

There is no point in ever "flattening the curve" because that just prevents herd immunity or quarantine, and kills the largest number of people possible.
It makes any epidemic last forever.

Ask yourself what you would have done in those circumstances? Would you have panicked everyone, destroyed the economy, and still not have been able to do anything about it?

Hindsight in this case is 20/20 and Trump did nothing wrong.

Depends on the strategy he selected.
If he had selected full quarantine, then a little panic might have been good.
But I believe the courts prevented him from blocking returning tourists, so full quarantine was taken off the table by the courts, not Trump.

Since the ONLY other strategy is to speed up deliberate infection until herd immunity is achieved, then down playing risks is the right thing to do.
I think if we have not tried to "flatten the curve", it could have been over in a couple of months, with only 10% of the deaths we have now.

Gramps is certifiably senile and posting from an insane asylum.

Want proof?

Fish gotta swim... sun's gotta rise... people have limbs.

There, it is now proven beyond any shadow of doubt.

Wrong.
Many fish do not swim, and instead just lay in wait.
The sun does not rise, the planet rotates, and not all planets rotate or have to.
How do you know anyone has limbs? Your brain is only reconstructing a mental interpretation of many nerve impulses.
There is no proof what you think you see is real.

One problem. They're not needed. This discussion is a clear display of the huge gap between how liberals and conservatives see things and conservatives. As stated before, DC has a very large black & Democrat population, making it easy for someone like Obama to attract a large crowd. Nobody needs "statistics' to know that, unless they are very ignorant of DC demographics.

Trump on the other hand, isn't as popular with blacks as Obama, because unlike Obama, he's not black. Actually, Trump should be MORE popular with blacks than Obama, since he accomplished far more for blacks, than Obama ever did.

If there's any way to gauge it, take a look at the racial composition of Trump's crowd vs Obama's crowd. Wanna bet Obama's crowd was mostly black, and Trump's crowd mostly white ? (in conformance with the demographics of Wash DC)

As for the BLS, >> "Among the race groups, jobless rates were higher than the national rate for Blacks (6.1 percent), American Indians and Alaska Natives (6.1 percent), and people categorized as being of Two or More Races (5.3 percent). Jobless rates were lower than the national rate for Asians (2.7 percent), Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders (3.2 percent), and Whites (3.3 percent)."
There you have it, just the way you asked for it, with blacks having twice the jobless rate as whites. This is while blacks have greater advantage to get jobs, because of affirmative Action discrimination that favors them, and discriminates against whites. >>

https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2019/home.htm

There are lots of other reports on it by various orgs. These appear to have numbers that are all over the place, wide ranging, but they all have one thing in common. They all show blacks having a much higher % of welfare tahn whites.

Even the leftist rag INSIDER, in a report highly favorable to blacks, admits >> "
  • "These policies have had a cumulative effect over generations and help explain the massive wealth gap between Black and white Americans and the reason Black Americans are overrepresented in welfare programs."

I remember back in 1976, I was in downtown Knoxville, Tennessee, and there was a line of (I counted 13 buses). All of the passengers were black, and every bus was marked "New York" on the destination sign. I asked one guy who was online to get in one of the buses, why so many of these people were going to New York. He said "Don't you know ?" I said "No, I don't". He said "Welfare. Ain't none here. Lots of it in New York."

He was right. In Knoxville, to get welfare, you had to either have 2 or more dependent children, or be severely disabled. In New York City, ANYBODY could qualify for welfare, and I once briefly had it myself there, without severe disability or having any kids.
LOL

Moron, now you're conflating political parties with races. :eusa_doh:

I didn't ask for evidence the unemployment rate is higher for blacks than whites. I asked for the unemployment rate of Republicans versus Democrats. I'll do the math for ya...

Factoring in the unemployment rate by race with the percentage of people who voted for Obama by race in 2008, Obama got a total of about 4.3 million votes from those groups.

Doing the same for Trump in 2016, Trump got a total of about 2.5 million from that group.

Because unlike an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media like you, they already know these things to be true, from decades of living and seeing things all around them - like I described in the last 2 paragraphs of Post # 5722. 😐
:lmao:

Just like tens of millions of lunatics on the right "know it to be true" that the 2020 election was stolen, right, gramps?

rotfl-gif.288736

HA HA. Nice try, NO, I did NOT assume that at all. What Biden said was that he was in favor of redirecting funds AWAY from the police.
Nope. You have no quote saying that at all. Besides, the FED doesn't pay the municipal and state police force budgets. What gives you that stupid idea ? Maybe you didn’t know they only directly fund the Fed police agencies. FBI etc. They can offer grants for additional training and capital expenses but onlynif the locals ask for it. , NOTHING MORE. Geesus, you idiots think the fed funds municipalities across the nation…..ha ha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back