Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Heading for a million dead Vlad...that's serious
You and Faun (who gave you a love smili) are still oblivious to the fact that the numbers of covid deaths are ridiculously INFLATED, as a result of hospitals ca$hing in on the CARES Act. This is old news from as far back as March 2020 (almost 2 years ago), when it was reported by the CDC.

I've told this to Faun repeatedly, and as leftist loons do, he denies it. :slap:

The number of Covid deaths (absent of comorbidities) is probably well less than 1/10 of the number that the MSM ludicrously reports.

Numerous state Governors were straight with their constituents...

No panic dumshit
You don't call having mass LOCKDOWNS panic ? I do.

Watch Faun jump in here now, with his patented rag about Trump calling for lockdowns covid. :laugh: .........As if lockdowns were not a 90% Democrat thing (as we all know).

Yea LOL...can't imagine taking a day off for something AS MOMENTOUS AS THAT HUH?

Of course Trump had to lie about that like everything else
I guess it never occured to you that Trump's supporters are heavily in southern and western mountain states. Not as easy for them to come to Washington DC from Montana, as for the residents of Washington DC where blacks and number whites and Democrats heavily outnumber Republicans.

And yeah, maybe those Republicans couldn't take a day off. Harder to do that, than Obama welfare leeches to bum a ride to the Capitol.

LOL

"Everybody knows it" is a weak bluff by an idiot who knows he can't prove his bullshit isn't bullshit.

Better luck next time, gramps.
thumbsup.gif
HA> YOUR definition of "prove" is a link to the New York Times, Washington Post, Media Matters, the Nation, Mother Jones, Harvard University, CNN, MSNBC. :laugh:

HA> YOUR definition of "prove" is a link to the New York Times, Washington Post, Media Matters, the Nation, Mother Jones, Harvard University, CNN, MSNBC. :laugh:
LOL

Poor gramps, now he's making up lame excuses for why he can't prove his bullshit isn't bullshit.

:lmao:

The supply chain shortages and snafus are planned entirely. So was COVID19.

Remember when the inventor of COVID19 told The World that the Trump Administration was going to be attacked by the very virus COVID-19 that Fauci was in charge of creating?
1644418522422.png

Here he is by the way flashing the 666 sign.

Some interesting numerology below:

CORONA
3+5+18+15+14+1 = 66 (Number of Man and Human Government)

BOW
2+15+23 = 40 (Number of God's Judgment)

The word Crown in Greek can be rendered Corona.

The word Bow in Greek is called a Taxo where we get the word Toxin from.
A Virus is a toxin to our system, and so are vaccines

Revelation 6:2

1 Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow (Toxo). And he was given a crown (Corona), and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Corona
3+15+18+15+14+1 = 66 (The Number of Man and Number of Man's Government)

Fauci
6+1+21+3+9 = 40 (The number of God's Judgment on Man)

Biden
2+9+4+5+14 = 34 or 33+1 (1/3 of The Angels fell from Heaven with Satan) 33+1

Coincidentally in Free Mason the highest Degree you can obtain is the 33rd Degree. The 34th Degree is the invisible degree and only reserved for The Supreme Commander in Chief and cannot be assigned to a man, but is for Satan.

The supply chain shortages and snafus are planned entirely. So was COVID19.

Remember when the inventor of COVID19 told The World that the Trump Administration was going to be attacked by the very virus COVID-19 that Fauci was in charge of creating?
View attachment 599215
Here he is by the way flashing the 666 sign.

Some interesting numerology below:

CORONA
3+5+18+15+14+1 = 66 (Number of Man and Human Government)

BOW
2+15+23 = 40 (Number of God's Judgment)

The word Crown in Greek can be rendered Corona.

The word Bow in Greek is called a Taxo where we get the word Toxin from.
A Virus is a toxin to our system, and so are vaccines

Revelation 6:2

1 Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow (Toxo). And he was given a crown (Corona), and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Corona
3+15+18+15+14+1 = 66 (The Number of Man and Number of Man's Government)

Fauci
6+1+21+3+9 = 40 (The number of God's Judgment on Man)

Biden
2+9+4+5+14 = 34 or 33+1 (1/3 of The Angels fell from Heaven with Satan) 33+1

Coincidentally in Free Mason the highest Degree you can obtain is the 33rd Degree. The 34th Degree is the invisible degree and only reserved for The Supreme Commander in Chief and cannot be assigned to a man, but is for Satan.
:cuckoo:

Here's everyday leftist methodology.

Statement: Fish can swim.
Leftist: Prove it.

Statement: People have 2 arms and 2 legs.

Statement: The sun provides warmth.

Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
Ask yourself what you would have done in those circumstances? Would you have panicked everyone, destroyed the economy, and still not have been able to do anything about it?

Hindsight in this case is 20/20 and Trump did nothing wrong.

Here's everyday leftist methodology.

Statement: Fish can swim.

Statement: People have 2 arms and 2 legs.

Statement: The sun provides warmth.
Gramps is certifiably senile and posting from an insane asylum.

Want proof?

Fish gotta swim... sun's gotta rise... people have limbs.

There, it is now proven beyond any shadow of doubt.

Gramps is certifiably senile and posting from an insane asylum.

Want proof?

Fish gotta swim... sun's gotta rise... people have limbs.

There, it is now proven beyond any shadow of doubt.
OH ? Without any university, think tank, or liberal media link ?

Well, shame on you Faun. How normal of you. How unleftist.

Ask yourself what you would have done in those circumstances? Would you have panicked everyone, destroyed the economy, and still not have been able to do anything about it?

Hindsight in this case is 20/20 and Trump did nothing wrong.
A typical leftist tactic of late, has been to take words from Trump or some other conservative, from very early in the pandemic, when EVERYONE, was uttering what now seem like foolish words, and blow them up in comparison to all the things that we now know.

All this with no mention of all the foolish sounding things that Democrats were saying back then. Ho hum. Yawn****

Every time you use the word "prove", my Post # 5,706 shoots you down. :lmao:
Nope, you're just senile. Post #5706 exemplifies your avoidance of proving your bullshit claim which further highlights even you know you can't prove it because you made it up.

Forum List

Back