Trump on partial birth abortion, gays in the military & NEW YORK VALUES

Still trust him?

First off it's 17 years ago. I've said and believed in things 17 years ago that are in no way who I am today--HOWEVER--this makes me like him even more. I'm pro choice, pro gay marriage and for gays in the military. He wins in this interview.

Not the point at all but thanks for playing

Still trust him?

First off it's 17 years ago. I've said and believed in things 17 years ago that are in no way who I am today--HOWEVER--this makes me like him even more. I'm pro choice, pro gay marriage and for gays in the military. He wins in this interview.

It is the point, your OP is a flail.

The only fail is on your part. Core beliefs are not something that changes unless political expediency is involved.

Still trust him?

The only fail is on your part. Core beliefs are not something that changes unless political expediency is involved.

Point is nobody gives a fuck Grampa...I digress, the establishment and the stupid fucks who walk lock step with the party, but thats about it.

Still trust him?

Point is nobody gives a fuck Grampa...I digress, the establishment and the stupid fucks who walk lock step with the party, but thats about it.

No one cares.....5 pages later. Plenty of people give a fuck or Cruz would not be a threat to him. But I digress, New York values

Cruz makes a dumb statement about new York values and insults millions of potential voters. I created a thread expressing that was a dumb thing to say. Many seemed to agree & his dip in the polls could suggest that.
Here I find a statement from Trump saying the same damn thing along with other liberal things & suddenly it just doesn't matter & no one cares?

Hypocrisy at its finest

Libtards want to attack Donald...but they hate Cruz....so you have a stumper here....
I am more interested in convincing Trump supporters that he is not who he portrays himself to be
Come on. Republicans deify a B movie actor. Someone who wasn't who he protrays himself to be. He was an "ACTOR". He was acting. I thought that's who they like.

Barry cant figure out where he's from.....Kenya or Hawaii.

Once the rubes heard the anti immigrants and Muslim comments they were hooked . They'll ignore the rest .

Did u see trump at liberty u the other day . Quotes one bible verse and his sinful history is all forgotten !

Libtards want to attack Donald...but they hate Cruz....so you have a stumper here....
I am more interested in convincing Trump supporters that he is not who he portrays himself to be
Come on. Republicans deify a B movie actor. Someone who wasn't who he protrays himself to be. He was an "ACTOR". He was acting. I thought that's who they like.

That doesn't make sense.

Once the rubes heard the anti immigrants and Muslim comments they were hooked . They'll ignore the rest .

Did u see trump at liberty u the other day . Quotes one bible verse and his sinful history is all forgotten !
I liked his immigrant stance. I LOVE his America first positions. I still don't trust him
If Republicans really believed in America first, they wouldn't have spent trillions in Iraq and don't want to help anyone in this country.

That doesn't make sense.
Take off your special ed helmet & think real hard

Forum List

Back