Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

Read ANY source on the campaign and you can see Trump did NOT like wasting money where it wasn't needed but NOTHING that will cut what needs cut will happen with democrats in the house.
Trump has been doulbing our deficits for the past two years, tard. I've been hammering away at you suckers for ignoring that fact for the past two years after you whined about Obama's spending habits for eight years.

Trump just submitted to Congress a budget which exceeds Obama's wildest spending by a full trillion dollars.

And not a fucking. Peep. From. Any. Of. You.

Trump: "I Won't Be Here" When The Coming Debt Crisis Goes Nuclear

A more LEGIT source and also comments on how Trump IS trying to get his cabinet to trim the fat in their departments. If President Trump wants it to be cut he will get it cut. Won't matter next establishment GOP candidate or democrat will just run it up again with free shit.

He wants his cabinet to trim fat but submits a budget $1,000,000,000,000 more than any previous budget. EVER, how is he doing trimming the budget?

Read ANY source on the campaign and you can see Trump did NOT like wasting money where it wasn't needed but NOTHING that will cut what needs cut will happen with democrats in the house.
Man, this is perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Just as I have been saying, you fuckwits won't notice all the massive overspending that has been going on until after the Democrats take the House!

Wow! I knew you would do that, but it's still incredible to see you actually doing that.

A more LEGIT source and also comments on how Trump IS trying to get his cabinet to trim the fat in their departments. If President Trump wants it to be cut he will get it cut. Won't matter next establishment GOP candidate or democrat will just run it up again with free shit.

He wants his cabinet to trim fat but submits a budget $1,000,000,000,000 more than any previous budget. EVER, how is he doing trimming the budget?
HE didn't submit it,DEMOCRATS wanted that and it got some of his wall funding so he signed it,it also fixed our military that the Anti American scumbag Obama let go to hell.

HE didn't submit it,DEMOCRATS wanted that and it got some of his wall funding so he signed it,it also fixed our military that the Anti American scumbag Obama let go to hell.

It came from HIS desk, he submitted it!

The day after the mid terms:

I am going to tell you exactly what you will do in the future.

Up to now, you tards have willfully blinded yourselves to Trump's ACCELERATING deficits.

Now that the Democrats have won the House, you will start noticing the deficits and blame the Democrats.

Before the mid terms:

When Trump breaks Obama's debt record, the tards will tell us Obama's debt was really $15 trillion.

Count on it.

Right now, they are willfully ignoring just how massive Trump's debts are. But if the Democrats win the House, these same tards will suddenly notice the deficit and will blame the Democrats.

And you can bet the farm on that.

Just as I have been saying, you fuckwits won't notice all the massive overspending that has been going on until after the Democrats take the House!

Wow! I knew you would do that, but it's still incredible to see you actually doing that.

Yep and about that time we will be in a recession and they will blame the dems. We're already headed that way.

And not a fucking. Peep. From. Any. Of. You.
triggered-trumpsters-triggered-trumpsters-o-everywhere-30728705.png

And, anyone remember how Trump had said that he would get rid of the debt in 8 years, by doing wonderful trade deals? Well, apparently, that isn't gonna happen. Not only has he signed legislation with his tax bill that INCREASED the debt, but his trade wars with other countries are starting to hurt this nation.

And, this was predicted back in the beginning of April of 2016.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Eliminating that amount of debt in eight years is highly improbable, according to most economists, The Washington Post reported. It could require using $2 trillion a year from the annual $4 trillion budget to pay off holders of the debt.

Trump insisted in the interview that “renegotiating all of our deals” would help pay down the debt by sparking economic growth.

“The power is trade. Our deals are so bad,” Trump said. “I would immediately start renegotiating our trade deals with Mexico, China, Japan and all of these countries that are just absolutely destroying us.”

The Washington Post also refuted that claim, reporting that many economists have said a trade war could cripple the U.S. economy.

Why were you happy when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama had told us this, but then doubled our debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION in only eight years.

Obama Opposed Raising the Debt Ceiling in 2006
Posted Oct 27, 2013 by Martin Armstrong

The Washington Post has noted that Obama was opposed to raising the Debt Ceiling back in 2006. Here is his actual speech.

March 16, 2006 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD—SENATE S2237-2238:

“Mr. OBAMA. Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem.

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Over the past 5 years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ‘‘trillion’’ with a ‘‘T.’’ That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers. And over the next 5 years, between now and 2011, the President’s budget will increase the debt by almost another $3.5 trillion.

Obama Opposed Raising the Debt Ceiling in 2006 | Armstrong Economics

It was great with you when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama doubled our National Debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION in only eight years.

Yep and about that time we will be in a recession and they will blame the dems. We're already headed that way.
I’m sure we will get out of it quickly by giving tax breaks or increasing government spending or lowering interest rates... oh wait, we are in big trouble...

Trump's proposal is "a taxpayer-first budget," Mulvaney said, that will look to cancel or starve programs that the White House sees as ineffective.

"It is the first time in my memory that a budget has actually been written from the perspective, through the eyes of the people who pay taxes, as much as the folks who receive the benefits," he said.

"I can't look taxpayers in the eye anymore and say, 'You have to keep paying for this.' We can't afford it and we cannot justify to the people who are paying the taxes."

And, anyone remember how Trump had said that he would get rid of the debt in 8 years, by doing wonderful trade deals? Well, apparently, that isn't gonna happen. Not only has he signed legislation with his tax bill that INCREASED the debt, but his trade wars with other countries are starting to hurt this nation.

And, this was predicted back in the beginning of April of 2016.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Eliminating that amount of debt in eight years is highly improbable, according to most economists, The Washington Post reported. It could require using $2 trillion a year from the annual $4 trillion budget to pay off holders of the debt.

Trump insisted in the interview that “renegotiating all of our deals” would help pay down the debt by sparking economic growth.

“The power is trade. Our deals are so bad,” Trump said. “I would immediately start renegotiating our trade deals with Mexico, China, Japan and all of these countries that are just absolutely destroying us.”

The Washington Post also refuted that claim, reporting that many economists have said a trade war could cripple the U.S. economy.

Why were you happy when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama had told us this, but then doubled our debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION in only eight years.

Obama Opposed Raising the Debt Ceiling in 2006
Posted Oct 27, 2013 by Martin Armstrong

The Washington Post has noted that Obama was opposed to raising the Debt Ceiling back in 2006. Here is his actual speech.

March 16, 2006 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD—SENATE S2237-2238:

“Mr. OBAMA. Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem.

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Over the past 5 years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ‘‘trillion’’ with a ‘‘T.’’ That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers. And over the next 5 years, between now and 2011, the President’s budget will increase the debt by almost another $3.5 trillion.

Obama Opposed Raising the Debt Ceiling in 2006 | Armstrong Economics

It was great with you when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama doubled our National Debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION in only eight years.
B-b-b-b-b-but Obamaaaaaaaaaaa!

trump-debt-ceiling-1.jpg

trump-debt-ceiling-2.jpg

Trump and the GOP Congress have raised the debt ceiling SEVERAL times.

In fact, the last time they lifted the ceiling to INFINITY. Literally. For the first time ever.

Until next March, so they could get through the mid-terms without having to raise it again and embarrass themselves right before the mid terms by raising it again.

How DO you pseudocons stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Somehow, doubling the deficit and record spending and raising the debt ceiling have never made it onto Trump's List O'Accomplishments...

Trump's proposal is "a taxpayer-first budget," Mulvaney said, that will look to cancel or starve programs that the White House sees as ineffective.

"It is the first time in my memory that a budget has actually been written from the perspective, through the eyes of the people who pay taxes, as much as the folks who receive the benefits," he said.

"I can't look taxpayers in the eye anymore and say, 'You have to keep paying for this.' We can't afford it and we cannot justify to the people who are paying the taxes."

Trump's tax plan threw the middle class a crumb, and his wall st pals a steak

yet the great unwashed applauded him for it

he is a reganista to the core of his wall st soul

and none of it is going to be in the mid class back pocket

~S~

Trump budget shows tiny surplus in 10 years, with rosy economic forecast and trillions in domestic cuts

The bill he wanted would have cut the debt NOT increased it in just 8 years we would have had a surplus. Democrats said no[/QUOTE

Yea, maybe they will get rid of student loans and Medicaid, sure would save a tone. What say you?

Forum List

Back