Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

Tariffs are nothing but more corporate welfare, which results from artificially inflated prices, financed by American consumers. Another word for "tariff" is "tax", but if republicans used that word, their base would desert them..

Thanks, Obama

For the great economy he handed Trump, that trump is driving into recession?

The economy was losing its manufacturing base to unfair foreign competition. Trump, to his credit, is trying to level the playing field. The Fed is driving the economy into recession by raising rates too fast. Recessions and corrections happen, they are normal. We'll see how the economy is doing in 2020....

Your argument implies that the Fed is incompetent.

The actions of Donald Trump have not benefited middle-class America and below. However, middle-class America and below will feel the pain when the recession comes.

Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.

----------------------

Trump looting the country.

Asked about all the debt, he says he doesn't care because he won't be here when it blows up.

Sounds just like him.

Trump has probably already arranged political asylum in another country.

Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.

----------------------

Trump looting the country.

Asked about all the debt, he says he doesn't care because he won't be here when it blows up.

Sounds just like him.

Trump has probably already arranged political asylum in another country.
russia where he and putin can complete their love in

Forum List

Back