Trump now unelectable

Deja Vu ^^^ what Dems said during the 2016 election. :auiqs.jpg: I'll translate, Trump has Dems scared shitless he will run again in 2024.

I am no way, shape or form a Trump supporter. And wouldn't vote for him in 2024. But, I would LOVE to see him run again and even win.
Note: Trump was too progressive for me.

Trump is apt to go FULL CONSERVATIVE in 2024 just to mess with Dems. :muahaha:

Trump doesn't have an actual conservative bone in his body. He's closer to being a progressive & republican than he is to the conservatives.
I'd say he's a progressive republican. Which is about par for most of the republicans in DC right now.

One good thing, (which is about the ONLY good thing) that's come out of the Biden administration, is the lack of drama.
When 98% of your media coverage ignores what you're doing wrong....then sure.....no drama. That's called censorship.
It's how every despot in history stays in power.
First they take over the media....then it's nearly impossible to find out what they're up to.

Republican voters are motivated. If getting Trump reinstated doesn't happen, voters will spring into action in 2024 to put Trump in the White House just like they did in 2016.
Being motivated doesn’t make your vote count any more than anyone else’s.

Forum List

Back