Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

LOL

Look at how you flat out refuse to address my question.

Here’s job growth for the last 8 1/2 years...

... if Trump is doing better than Obama, why is that growth rate about the same as it was for Obama’s last 7 years in office?

You are retarded, the bureau of labor does not use meimit illustrations.

Seriously are you from Gilligans Island
LOLOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

“meimit??” :lmao:

As far as those graphs, the first one is from here...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And the second one is from here...

... so yeah, the BLS does in fact use such illustrations.

Retard alert, look kid if you put your cursor over the graph the source page is revealed.

You are a rather poor fake news source, but very entertaining. Here is your link exposed

htts://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001&from_year=2010

The link is also from 2010, fool and it came from here

Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net

We love stupid people like you
There is something mentally wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Even after giving you the link to the chart he posted, you still don’t understand it came from the BLS. Shit, just look at my link... it even shows it’s from the BLS, not memeit.net.

2s0blvo.jpg

I copied the link and sourced it. The link is from 2010, which has nothing to do with today.

You got that turd?

You stay there in your deluded space

This is your link minus a letter invalidating it

LOL

htts://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000?from_year=2010
Mentally deranged troll.... the chart is from 2010 until May of this year.

And it’s the exact location and timeframe that was posted by someone else earlier.

And it comes directly from the BLS, just as I said. And you demonstrated you started a thread based on pure ignorance since you didn’t even recognize a BLS graph, just as I said.

You’re too stupid to even realize you’re proving me right with every post you make.

:dance:

You are retarded, the bureau of labor does not use meimit illustrations.

Seriously are you from Gilligans Island
LOLOLOL

Retard alert, look kid if you put your cursor over the graph the source page is revealed.

You are a rather poor fake news source, but very entertaining. Here is your link exposed

Even after giving you the link to the chart he posted, you still don’t understand it came from the BLS. Shit, just look at my link... it even shows it’s from the BLS, not memeit.net.

2s0blvo.jpg

I copied the link and sourced it. The link is from 2010, which has nothing to do with today.

You got that turd?

LOL

And it’s the exact location and timeframe that was posted by someone else earlier.

And it comes directly from the BLS, just as I said. And you demonstrated you started a thread based on pure ignorance since you didn’t even recognize a BLS graph, just as I said.

You’re too stupid to even realize you’re proving me right with every post you make.

And the government uses Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net

he he he

Yawn

Yawning and laughing, there's nothing on this page about Trump's approval rating. More fake news.

But there is this: "President Trump on Saturday expressed optimism about his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, but warned that the opportunity for Kim won’t happen again, calling it a “one-time shot.

Now he says this when just this past week he said that it may take several meetings to accomplish his goals.(Trump says it could take more than one meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to achieve denuclearization)

So which the fuck is it? This orange goon can't remember what he says from one day to the next.
Do you always use such vulgar language, or does the most African Americans in history working just agitate you?

Yawning

I see you can't prove your thread title so you choose to attack me. You're trolling, troll.
Fake title, fake post with a link to a page that has nothing to do with Trump's approval rating.
Can you believe it? This yutz is actually trolling his own thread because he can’t defend his position on the economy.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

You got that turd?

LOL

he he he

Yawn
Nah, they don’t. You’re just as fucking deranged as you appear. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, the link for this graph takes you to the BLS website, not memeit.net.

2s0blvo.jpg

You got that turd?

LOL

he he he

Yawn
Nah, they don’t. You’re just as fucking deranged as you appear. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, the link for this graph takes you to the BLS website, not memeit.net.

All you have to do is run your cursor over your graph to see Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade

But you keep ignoring the truth, people like you elected Trump with your bullshit

LOL

You and I apparently have different definitions for the term, “soaring.” The Dow is up a measly 2% for 2018 so far. I don’t consider 2%, “soaring”
I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.

There is not one single economic indicator that is on a different path now than it was when Trump took office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Source other than your imagination

Ok, here is the UE...do you notice a change in path when Trump take office? NO

View attachment 197672
.here is job creation per month...no change when Trump took over

View attachment 197673

GDP growth rate per quarter...no real change
View attachment 197675

Now, show me a single economic indicator that changed course after the election

Retard, those graphs do not even say where they are from.

Likely they are CNN creations

Jesus you are stupid

I am embarrassed for you. The first two have the same stamp as every other graph form the BLS.

The numbers are out there for everyone to see, but you lack the integrity to do so, because doing so would mean pulling your head out of Trump's ass.

There is a reason you cannot give me a single economic indicator that changed course after the election and why you have to resort to this embarrassing shit.

You really should not be allowed to vote, but you are the perfect Trump voter, ignorant and happy to stay that way.

2s0blvo.jpg

You got that turd?

LOL

he he he

Yawn

All you have to do is run your cursor over your graph to see Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade

But you keep ignoring the truth, people like you elected Trump with your bullshit
I’m on a phone, moron. There is no cursor.

All you have to do is click, or tap, on the link I posted to see the graph comes directly from the BLS.

Geez, are you ever fucking retarded that you don’t even know how to navigate a link. :eusa_doh:

You got that turd?

LOL

he he he

Yawn

All you have to do is click, or tap, on the link I posted to see the graph comes directly from the BLS.

Geez, are you ever fucking retarded that you don’t even know how to navigate a link. :eusa_doh:

Well simpleton, I have a three monitor computer system, so I do have cursors and I can easily see thru your bullshit. Or are you saying that because you are on a phone and do not have a real computer that I have no cursor?

Yawning at fake news

you know, Chuck & Nancy, not for nothing, but it was YOUR PARTY that screwed up the economy to begin with!

he he he

Yawn

Well simpleton, I have a three monitor computer system, so I do have cursors and I can easily see thru your bullshit. Or are you saying that because you are on a phone and do not have a real computer that I have no cursor?

Yawning at fake news
LOL

Who said I don’t have computers?

And you’re lying if you claim hovering over the graph I posted reveals a link to some yahoo news story since clicking on my graph takes you directly to the BLS webpage from where that graph originated.

How stupid are you to think you could fool anyone into your bullshit when all anyone has to do to see I’m telling the truth is to click on my link?

he he he

Yawn

Yawning at fake news
LOL

And you’re lying if you claim hovering over the graph I posted reveals a link to some yahoo news story since clicking on my graph takes you directly to the BLS webpage from where that graph originated.

How stupid are you to think you could fool anyone into your bullshit when all anyone has to do to see I’m telling the truth is to click on my link?

I never mentioned Yahoo shitstain, see if you can show when and where I did.

I said hovering over the graph reveals the source of Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net

Seriously you live on Gilligans Island right?

I just explained it but you conveniently ignored it, as well as the other points I made about the other economic indicators that are ALL better under Trump. You're a disingenuous hack, your hatred for Trump prevents you from acknowledging reality.

There is not one single economic indicator that is on a different path now than it was when Trump took office

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

I am embarrassed for you. The first two have the same stamp as every other graph form the BLS.

The numbers are out there for everyone to see, but you lack the integrity to do so, because doing so would mean pulling your head out of Trump's ass.

There is a reason you cannot give me a single economic indicator that changed course after the election and why you have to resort to this embarrassing shit.

You really should not be allowed to vote, but you are the perfect Trump voter, ignorant and happy to stay that way.

How is your 401-k and your 403-b and your Roth IRA's?

Gotta love Trump

Yawning at fake news
LOL

I said hovering over the graph reveals the source of Internet Meme Community - memeIt.net

Like I said, you’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Now you demonstrate you don’t even know what you post as you bizarrely deny posting anything about a yahoo news article which you actually did in post #165...

Code:
[QUOTE="Rosy, post: 20107907, member: 70238"]
All you have to do is run your cursor over your graph to see [URL='https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/925173cb-cf5d-3a54-bdf2-24dd5789f31c/ss_democratic-congressman-to.html']Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade[/URL]

But you keep ignoring the truth, people like you elected Trump with your bullshit[/QUOTE]

Yawning at fake news
LOL

Now you demonstrate you don’t even know what you post as you bizarrely deny posting anything about a yahoo news article which you actually did in post #165...

Code:
All you have to do is run your cursor over your graph to see [URL='https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/925173cb-cf5d-3a54-bdf2-24dd5789f31c/ss_democratic-congressman-to.html']Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade[/URL]

But you keep ignoring the truth, people like you elected Trump with your bullshit[/QUOTE]

Your link came from

Reality

Thanks for your BS that enabled rational Americans to elect Trump.

Rational Americans Like Martin Luther Kings niece who voted for Trump.

Yawn

Yawning at fake news
LOL

Code:

LOL so you are bragging that a Democratic Congressman is defending Trump.

Well you fell into that one pretty deep.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yawning at fake news
LOL

Code:

Your link came from

Reality

Thanks for your BS that enabled rational Americans to elect Trump.

Rational Americans Like Martin Luther Kings niece who voted for Trump.

Yawn
Nope, it didn’t. You’re just another deranged poster who doesn’t know how to click on a link. For those who do, clicking on the graph I posted takes them directly to the BLS webpage from where that graph originated.

Proving conclusively that you’re nothing but a brain-dead conservative troll.

View attachment 197672

View attachment 197673

View attachment 197675

Jesus you are stupid

How is your 401-k and your 403-b and your Roth IRA's?

Gotta love Trump

They did well the first year, have been basically stagnant since Dec like the the markets.

They did very well from about 2010 on, so again nothing changed when Trump took over except the initial bump that has now been leveled out by 6 months of stagnation in the markets.

Yawning at fake news
LOL

Code:

LOL so you are bragging that a Democratic Congressman is defending Trump.

Well you fell into that one pretty deep.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOLOL

You’re sooo fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Exactly what do you think I fell into? Given I never said anything about that article other than you posted a link to it — which you denied doing.

Now everyone here sees just how deranged you are as I posted proof that you did indeed post a link to that article even though you denied doing so.

And why are you trying to divert your own thread to that yahoo article which appears to have nothing to do with the topic of this thread which you started; but clearly can’t defend.

52% approval rating on his handling of the economy is an embarrassment for a president presiding over an economy this strong. It reveals many still don’t think he gets the credit for it.

Nancy Pelosi wants fewer people working...………..No one told her
There are more people not working under Donnie Dirt Bag now than when Obama left. You can't blame Pelosi for that!
Not true.
Yes true. How is it that you are too ignorant to know that?

Simple. I don't need to call people names either. Grow up!

Labor%20Part%206%209%202018-X2.jpg
What is that chart all about?

It shows the percent of people in the labor force who are working, have a job. Higher is better. This shows that the rate in December of 2016, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was 62.7. The rate is exactly the same for May of 2018.
DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.
Hey pinhead, Obama was president on election day.
No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

We have full employment. How is the rate of adding jobs going to continue at more than the malaise that was failed former President Barack Obama?

There are more people not working under Donnie Dirt Bag now than when Obama left. You can't blame Pelosi for that!
Not true.
Yes true. How is it that you are too ignorant to know that?

Simple. I don't need to call people names either. Grow up!

Labor%20Part%206%209%202018-X2.jpg
What is that chart all about?

It shows the percent of people in the labor force who are working, have a job. Higher is better. This shows that the rate in December of 2016, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was 62.7. The rate is exactly the same for May of 2018.
Hey pinhead, Obama was president on election day.
No shit, Sherlock. And it was up 257 points the next day. And it's up 7,000 points now. Here, chew on this for a while, Pinhead.
Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang: Dow soars 257 points, nears lifetime high
Nears OBAMA's lifetime high. Obama had the market setting lifetime highs before Donnie Dirt Bag was elected and all lazy POS Tramp can do is take credit for the hard work of others.
If Obama's economic policies were so great, why is the economy soaring a year and a half AFTER Trump REVERSED those policies?
Job growth has continued at the same exact rate as it did for the seven years before trump. If trump is so great, shouldn’t that rate have inclined more than it did under Obama?

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

We have full employment. How is the rate of adding jobs going to continue at more than the malaise that was failed former President Barack Obama?

Trump will have to bring in legal immigrants, or try to get the fucktards living under bridges to actually work

Forum List

Back