Trump now has aq 52 percent approval rating on handling of the economy

Well, after Obysmal, a parakeet could have made an improvement-)

The Left is screwed, they know it, we know it, and what is worse, so does everyone else!
Nancy Pelosi wants fewer people working...………..No one told her

Nancy Pelosi, is incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial...…...which is 200% more pertinent then Humdinger, AKA....Rightwinger-)

What kind of RETARD doesn't like how the economy is? I call bullshit on this poll.

I am not happy with the financial markets, all but the NASDAQ have been stagnant for the last 6 months.

He hasn’t screwed it up ......yet

According to you guys right after the election he was going to crash the stock market and we were all going to be living in Hoovervilles.

The Economy of the Great Obama is still going strong......
It took Bush seven years to destroy the economy.....Hopefully, Trump will not have that long

What kind of RETARD doesn't like how the economy is? I call bullshit on this poll.

I am not happy with the financial markets, all but the NASDAQ have been stagnant for the last 6 months.

The S&P 500 has returned statically 4.48% since Dec 8 2017 which is 9% annualized. With dividends it has returned 6.4% over the same last 6 months which is 12.8% annualized.
It has returned 14% over the last 12 months. You deserve to live homeless and broke.

The S&P 500 has returned statically 4.48% since Dec 8 2017 which is 9% annualized. With dividends it has returned 6.4% over the same last 6 months which is 12.8% annualized.
It has returned 14% over the last 12 months. You deserve to live homeless and broke.

The S&P has returned statically 3.94% since 2 Jan 2018, compared to 19.42% the previous 12 months. Which do you prefer?

I am neither broke nor homeless but I am less than a decade away from retiring and I care about this sort of shit. The economy was doing amazing when Trump did nothing but golf and hold pep rallies, since he started making decisions...not so much.

DJIA was 18,332 on election day. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. 'Nuff said.

The DJI was 24,824 on 2 Jan 1018. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. That ain't great.

Perhaps if you loons weren't claiming it's the end of the world every fricken day and go with anti-Trump everything, the market would improve dramatically.

yeah that's it...the market is down because of my view of Trump.

Fuck you are stupid.

The DJI was 24,824 on 2 Jan 1018. It closed at 25,316 yesterday. That ain't great.

Perhaps if you loons weren't claiming it's the end of the world every fricken day and go with anti-Trump everything, the market would improve dramatically.

Fuck you are stupid.

Really!? Did I say you specifically? I said you loons...dumbass.

Fuck you are stupid.

Either way you are too stupid to understand what drives the market.

Fuck you are stupid.

Either way you are too stupid to understand what drives the market.

And you are way too ignorant.

Nancy Pelosi wants fewer people working...………..No one told her
There are more people not working under Donnie Dirt Bag now than when Obama left. You can't blame Pelosi for that!

Forum List

Back