Trump Now Considers Amnesty (of sorts) for Illegal Aliens.

Just to start off:
A new national poll released Wednesday shows Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton by 7 points.

The USC Dornsife/LA Times Presidential Election Daybreak Poll shows:

Donald Trump: 47 percent
Hillary Clinton 40 percent
The poll surveyed 3,000 Americans by the Los Angeles Times and the USC Dornsife Center.

Trump's skyrocketing numbers come just three days after the same poll, which is updated daily, showed Trump leading Clinton 45 percent to 41 percent.

Now that we have that out of the way, I would hope his deportation plan would be humane and efficient. Was he going to beat them with switches til they reached the border before this "new" plan?
We are in one of the most perilous times this old world has seen for a long time. There is nothing wrong with sending foreigners home. There is more of a need for replacing our border now than ever before. Not securing it has allowed sleeper cells to exist and kill us on our own soil. We have immigration laws. We need to dust them off and use them.

Yeah but now he’s offering Amnesty….
National polls are meaningless in the Presidential contests.

Candy, if you think this will soften his support it wont.....most people have stated many fucking times......wall first...then we can discuss the rest.....at that point we will decide, which may include amnesty....just build the wall......it's not hard.
Mexico already said no they were not financing the building of a wall.

Why does that seem so far fetched? Obama is building walls overseas with our money. We could use some of that to get started with on our own, right?
Why does what seem far fetched? If you're talking about Mexico I just said they told Drumpf hell no.

Uh, they can't tell us no......we can say no trade......well there goes the Mexican economy.......sucks for you guys....

Hey dipshit....he's already said he's not necessarily going to deport them all. But for us right wingers...we want the fucking wall built.....then we can discuss dealing with the other stuff....Wall first though......

Amazing how malleable the words are with Trump and his enablers….we’ve gone from deporting 11 million to deporting some to now offering Amnesty….

I hope you stretch before all of the mental gymnastics it takes to worship your messiah.

I just posted this is old news...do you guys follow this stuff at all? Does HuffPo cover anything relevant?

The Trump Amnesty program is new.

Here's my take: Adolf Trump's NaziCon base is convinced he'll still do all the evil stuff that attracted them to him in the first place - and in their "poorly educated" minds they think he's only pivoting with a softer and more humane tone to attract enough additional votes to win the General Election - AND I THINK THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-1-e1406251029201.jpg

Well, it’s too late for them to switch now…but those “never trumpers” on the bubble? Just another lie.

Candy, if you think this will soften his support it wont.....most people have stated many fucking times......wall first...then we can discuss the rest.....at that point we will decide, which may include amnesty....just build the wall......it's not hard.

Why does that seem so far fetched? Obama is building walls overseas with our money. We could use some of that to get started with on our own, right?
Why does what seem far fetched? If you're talking about Mexico I just said they told Drumpf hell no.

Uh, they can't tell us no......we can say no trade......well there goes the Mexican economy.......sucks for you guys....
Too late. They already did. Where have you been? under a rock?

'No way' Mexico will pay for wall, its leader says - CNN.com

Uh yes they can. The Senate will be in DNC hands and any change to NAFTA has to be approved by them. The wall won’t get built.

BTW one does not have to live in a trailer court to be trash. How bigoted. Trash is trash even if living in a mansion.
Not everyone in a trailer park is trash. I just said this clown was definitely a trailer park dweller.

What does that have to do with anything? I have seen you use trailer trash a LOT.

BTW one does not have to live in a trailer court to be trash. How bigoted. Trash is trash even if living in a mansion.
Not everyone in a trailer park is trash. I just said this clown was definitely a trailer park dweller.

What does that have to do with anything? I have seen you use trailer a LOT.
lots of trashy inbred white people live in trailer parks like the clown i was talking to. At least the ones I have seen.

Hey dipshit....he's already said he's not necessarily going to deport them all. But for us right wingers...we want the fucking wall built.....then we can discuss dealing with the other stuff....Wall first though......

Sure he did. After he said he would.

So much for 'meaning what he says'.

Uh yes they can. The Senate will be in DNC hands and any change to NAFTA has to be approved by them. The wall won’t get built.

The senate will not be in democrat hands. And let them oppose the wall.......more republicans in 2018.......win win baby!

upload_2016-8-21_23-26-14.png

OMG, just when I think Trump's campaign can't get any more bizarre - it gets more bizarre.

The New York Times: Sean Hannity Reportedly Takes Role As Trump Adviser

So Michelle Bachmann on foreign policy....and Sean Hannity as Trump's political advisor?

This is sounding more and more like some Junior High garage band with each passing day.

I wonder if Sean, Bill, Brit, and da judge will abandon Megan to deal with the returns herself again this year…

The senate will not be in democrat hands. And let them oppose the wall.......more republicans in 2018.......win win baby!

View attachment 86383
The position of POTUS wil not be in repub hands for 2 more terms at least.

No he already stated he was willing to negotiate on what happens AFTER the wall...pay attention please.

lots of trashy inbred white people live in trailer parks like the clown i was talking to. At least the ones I have seen.

How do you know where he lives? And how does where you live automatically make you trash or not?

View attachment 86383

Oh ye of little information.

How do you know where he lives? And how does where you live automatically make you trash or not?
The way he thinks.

OMG, just when I think Trump's campaign can't get any more bizarre - it gets more bizarre.

The New York Times: Sean Hannity Reportedly Takes Role As Trump Adviser

So Michelle Bachmann on foreign policy....and Sean Hannity as Trump's political advisor?

This is sounding more and more like some Junior High garage band with each passing day.

Yes, like a circle jerk at the Special Olympics with rotating pivot persons.

You should know....you do it enough.

The way he thinks.

WOW. As I said.......bigoted you are. I am a wee surprised.

No he already stated he was willing to negotiate on what happens AFTER the wall...pay attention please.

Please clarify something for us: Do you actually believe what Trump says?

Forum List

Back