Trump Now Considers Amnesty (of sorts) for Illegal Aliens.

Another reason for the hate-filled right wing losers to support the small fraction of a man they have taken on to be their Messiah has fallen by the wayside. He is now considering amnesty for illegal aliens (of sorts); according to his latest campaign manager—the third of his disaster of a Campaign.

“Humane and efficient” are the ways she described the deportation program that Mr. Trump would implement if he were to ascend to the Presidency. Such is a dramatic change from the bluster and “tough talk” earlier in his campaign.

On 12/23/15; it was a different tune:

“ Defending his plan to deport 11 million illegal immigrants, Trump warned that we will “become so politically correct as a country that we can't even walk. We can't think properly. We can’t do anything.”

Now he seems to be flip flopping on this topic too; offering what amounts to an Amnesty to illegal aliens who are here

Trump campaign manager: A deportation force TBD - CNNPolitics.com

His campaign gets more and more ridiculous as the contest becomes more and more lopsided in favor of Ms. Clinton.

"To be determined" is pretty much Trump's entire campaign.

What do we have to lose? :laugh:

If you think blacks should be in ghettos and it's great there....then mock away.

Yeah and Hillary only wants to help America.

And with all threads about Trump….trump worshipers/enablers quickly pivot to talking about Clinton….

It would be great if you guys could say something positive about your messiah.

Plenty good has been said about him. You have tunnel vision.

Telling is the fact you then went on to say nothing good about him. Some messiah you have there.

That's not the point at all. I have plenty good I could say. I am just not getting in a fight with a Candy.

*crickets*

I answered. Look above if you can with that tunnel vision. You are not worth fighting over, CANDY. Forgetaboutit. Find someone else.

Another reason for the hate-filled right wing losers to support the small fraction of a man they have taken on to be their Messiah has fallen by the wayside. He is now considering amnesty for illegal aliens (of sorts); according to his latest campaign manager—the third of his disaster of a Campaign.

“Humane and efficient” are the ways she described the deportation program that Mr. Trump would implement if he were to ascend to the Presidency. Such is a dramatic change from the bluster and “tough talk” earlier in his campaign.

“ Defending his plan to deport 11 million illegal immigrants, Trump warned that we will “become so politically correct as a country that we can't even walk. We can't think properly. We can’t do anything.”

Now he seems to be flip flopping on this topic too; offering what amounts to an Amnesty to illegal aliens who are here

His campaign gets more and more ridiculous as the contest becomes more and more lopsided in favor of Ms. Clinton.

Just to start off:
A new national poll released Wednesday shows Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton by 7 points.

The USC Dornsife/LA Times Presidential Election Daybreak Poll shows:

Donald Trump: 47 percent
Hillary Clinton 40 percent
The poll surveyed 3,000 Americans by the Los Angeles Times and the USC Dornsife Center.

Trump's skyrocketing numbers come just three days after the same poll, which is updated daily, showed Trump leading Clinton 45 percent to 41 percent.

Now that we have that out of the way, I would hope his deportation plan would be humane and efficient. Was he going to beat them with switches til they reached the border before this "new" plan?
We are in one of the most perilous times this old world has seen for a long time. There is nothing wrong with sending foreigners home. There is more of a need for replacing our border now than ever before. Not securing it has allowed sleeper cells to exist and kill us on our own soil. We have immigration laws. We need to dust them off and use them.

Yeah but now he’s offering Amnesty….
National polls are meaningless in the Presidential contests.

Candy, if you think this will soften his support it wont.....most people have stated many fucking times......wall first...then we can discuss the rest.....at that point we will decide, which may include amnesty....just build the wall......it's not hard.
Mexico already said no they were not financing the building of a wall.

And with all threads about Trump….trump worshipers/enablers quickly pivot to talking about Clinton….

Telling is the fact you then went on to say nothing good about him. Some messiah you have there.

We don't have a messiah, you do and he was a disaster.....you never have anything bad to say about Obama.......
For example I disagree with Trump on the min wage....so what do you disagree with Obama on?

Trump is your messiah….obviously.
How do you disagree with your messiah on the minimum wage?
I want the min wage removed......

So how do you disagree with your messiah?

You mean Mr. Obama? Several things…

He wanted to go into Syria. I thought it was a mistake
He said the IRS and VA incidents were not scandals. I said they were.
The whole restroom stuff was what I called him hitting the “stupid button”.

As for you and your messiah, he said “wages are too high” so actually you agree with him sort of.

That's not the point at all. I have plenty good I could say. I am just not getting in a fight with a Candy.

*crickets*

I answered. Look above if you can with that tunnel vision. You are not worth fighting over, CANDY. Forgetaboutit. Find someone else.

Still nothing remotely positive about Mr. Trump. You’re making my case beautifully.

If you think blacks should be in ghettos and it's great there....then mock away.
I'm more worried about you in your trailer park.

Don't live in one.....I'm white bro...with all that privilege I live in the suburbs.....now go riot and wipe out more black neighborhoods!

We don't have a messiah, you do and he was a disaster.....you never have anything bad to say about Obama.......
For example I disagree with Trump on the min wage....so what do you disagree with Obama on?

As for you and your messiah, he said “wages are too high” so actually you agree with him sort of.

No I think you misread, the artificial construct for wages is too high. But getting jobs back in the US and reducing immigration...will then create conditions favorable to workers and increase wages......more jobs, fewer workers = workers market.

*crickets*

Still nothing remotely positive about Mr. Trump. You’re making my case beautifully.

Fraid not Candy ass. YOU are someone I don't want to bother with. How many times do I have to say it?

Don't live in one.....I'm white bro...with all that privilege I live in the suburbs.....now go riot and wipe out more black neighborhoods!
Of course you live in a trailer park. No one as dumb as you are could afford to live like I do. Go do some more meth trailer park dweller.

Of course you live in a trailer park. No one as dumb as you are could afford to live like I do. Go do some more meth trailer park dweller.

VILE

*crickets*

Fraid not Candy ass. YOU are someone I don't want to bother with. How many times do I have to say it?

oooh name calling. Hard to get happy after that.

No I think you misread, the artificial construct for wages is too high. But getting jobs back in the US and reducing immigration...will then create conditions favorable to workers and increase wages......more jobs, fewer workers = workers market.
Drumpf sends his jobs overseas. Do you really think he is going to bring back jobs to the US? I mean like honestly?

Hey dipshit....he's already said he's not necessarily going to deport them all. But for us right wingers...we want the fucking wall built.....then we can discuss dealing with the other stuff....Wall first though......

Amazing how malleable the words are with Trump and his enablers….we’ve gone from deporting 11 million to deporting some to now offering Amnesty….

I hope you stretch before all of the mental gymnastics it takes to worship your messiah.

I just posted this is old news...do you guys follow this stuff at all? Does HuffPo cover anything relevant?

The Trump Amnesty program is new.

Here's my take: Adolf Trump's NaziCon base is convinced he'll still do all the evil stuff that attracted them to him in the first place - and in their "poorly educated" minds they think he's only pivoting with a softer and more humane tone to attract enough additional votes to win the General Election - AND I THINK THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-1-e1406251029201.jpg

VILE
I know. How dare he tell me to wipe out more Black neighborhoods.

BTW one does not have to live in a trailer court to be trash. How bigoted. Trash is trash even if living in a mansion.

Just to start off:
A new national poll released Wednesday shows Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton by 7 points.

The poll surveyed 3,000 Americans by the Los Angeles Times and the USC Dornsife Center.

Trump's skyrocketing numbers come just three days after the same poll, which is updated daily, showed Trump leading Clinton 45 percent to 41 percent.

Now that we have that out of the way, I would hope his deportation plan would be humane and efficient. Was he going to beat them with switches til they reached the border before this "new" plan?
We are in one of the most perilous times this old world has seen for a long time. There is nothing wrong with sending foreigners home. There is more of a need for replacing our border now than ever before. Not securing it has allowed sleeper cells to exist and kill us on our own soil. We have immigration laws. We need to dust them off and use them.

Candy, if you think this will soften his support it wont.....most people have stated many fucking times......wall first...then we can discuss the rest.....at that point we will decide, which may include amnesty....just build the wall......it's not hard.

Why does that seem so far fetched? Obama is building walls overseas with our money. We could use some of that to get started with on our own, right?

“Wages are too high”—-Your Messiah.

Just to start off:

Why does that seem so far fetched? Obama is building walls overseas with our money. We could use some of that to get started with on our own, right?
Why does what seem far fetched? If you're talking about Mexico I just said they told Drumpf hell no.

VILE
I know. How dare he tell me to wipe out more Black neighborhoods.

You guys love to find a reason to and people like you excuse it. Truth hurts bro.......

Forum List

Back