Trump Now Considers Amnesty (of sorts) for Illegal Aliens.

Hey dipshit....he's already said he's not necessarily going to deport them all. But for us right wingers...we want the fucking wall built.....then we can discuss dealing with the other stuff....Wall first though......

Sure he did. After he said he would.

So much for 'meaning what he says'.

No he already stated he was willing to negotiate on what happens AFTER the wall...pay attention please.
He will only be negotiating his next fraud. Pay attention.

OMG, just when I think Trump's campaign can't get any more bizarre - it gets more bizarre.

The New York Times: Sean Hannity Reportedly Takes Role As Trump Adviser

So Michelle Bachmann on foreign policy....and Sean Hannity as Trump's political advisor?

This is sounding more and more like some Junior High garage band with each passing day.

I wonder if Sean, Bill, Brit, and da judge will abandon Megan to deal with the returns herself again this year…
Obama had Van Jones and Valerie Jarret and Eric Holder. I could jerk off all day at the white house and do a better job, but atleast you're coming to grips with reality.......Christie for AG.....can't wait to see what the Justice Department digs up then!

Not everyone in a trailer park is trash. I just said this clown was definitely a trailer park dweller.

What does that have to do with anything? I have seen you use trailer a LOT.
lots of trashy inbred white people live in trailer parks like the clown i was talking to. At least the ones I have seen.

How do you know where he lives? And how does where you live automatically make you trash or not?
The way he thinks.

WOW. As I said.......bigoted you are. I am a wee surprised.
Youre surprised I think a racist is trailer park trash?

OMG, just when I think Trump's campaign can't get any more bizarre - it gets more bizarre.

So Michelle Bachmann on foreign policy....and Sean Hannity as Trump's political advisor?

This is sounding more and more like some Junior High garage band with each passing day.

Yes, like a circle jerk at the Special Olympics with rotating pivot persons.

You should know....you do it enough.

Please don't waste your time with me. I have you on manual ignore.

Hey dipshit....he's already said he's not necessarily going to deport them all. But for us right wingers...we want the fucking wall built.....then we can discuss dealing with the other stuff....Wall first though......

No he already stated he was willing to negotiate on what happens AFTER the wall...pay attention please.

Do tell......oh and tell me the last person to run and have their entire agenda enacted as they campaigned on it....this should be good.

lots of trashy inbred white people live in trailer parks like the clown i was talking to. At least the ones I have seen.

How do you know where he lives? And how does where you live automatically make you trash or not?
The way he thinks.

No. Surprised to realize you are bigoted.

The way he thinks.

No the racist is a hood rat....now go tell Doughboy I said hi.

He stated, unambiguously, that he'd have deportation teams finding and deporting illegals.

Now he's backtracking.

But he 'means what he says', huh? Laughing.....'deportation teams' that don't actually deport people.

Fuck, only a Trump supporter would try and polish that turd.

Yes, like a circle jerk at the Special Olympics with rotating pivot persons.

You should know....you do it enough.

Please don't waste your time with me. I have you on manual ignore.

YEEEEEEEEEhawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And he had to announce it ROTFLMAO!!!

Do tell......oh and tell me the last person to run and have their entire agenda enacted as they campaigned on it....this should be good.
Why would i waste my time telling you that?

The way he thinks.

Who is Doughboy and i thought you said you lived in the suburbs? See? I knew I would catch you in your lie.

The way he thinks.

Who is Doughboy and i thought you said you lived in the suburbs? See? I knew I would catch you in your lie.

I do live in the burbs...don't even try psychological attacks...you cant pull them off..you have to be smart.

Doughboy? Watch Boyz N the Hood.....I figured it would be on your top 10 list.

Because you have nothing.....I love punkin your ass....you state shit...nothing to back it up.

The guys a scam artist!

It wouldn't surprise me if he did 100% the opposite of everything he promised the loserterians.
70% of his supporters don't believe him either. They LIKE it....lol. All he cares about actually is cutting his own taxes and cutting reg's he doesn't like...

Sounds like Clinton.....she hates regulations on charities and offshore.....she loves the complex tax code so she can put in bullshit to help her.

The way he thinks.

I do live in the burbs...don't even try psychological attacks...you cant pull them off..you have to be smart.

Doughboy? Watch Boyz N the Hood.....I figured it would be on your top 10 list.
I dont believe you so stop trying to convince me. Obviously you live in a trailer park.

Because you have nothing.....I love punkin your ass....you state shit...nothing to back it up.
You love punkin my ass? Its ok if youre gay but I'm not. I will support you in your marriage to another guy but no means no.

He never said that he had changed about deportations at all. The Times made it up.

He never said that he had changed about deportations at all. The Times made it up.

So when he called for 'deportation teams'....he wasn't actually talking about deporting people?

Laughing....holy shit, guys. Really?

The guys a scam artist!

It wouldn't surprise me if he did 100% the opposite of everything he promised the loserterians.
70% of his supporters don't believe him either. They LIKE it....lol. All he cares about actually is cutting his own taxes and cutting reg's he doesn't like...

Sounds like Clinton.....she hates regulations on charities and offshore.....she loves the complex tax code so she can put in bullshit to help her.
Yup, those charitable foundations are huge in corruption LOL, dupe. Always. LOL

Forum List

Back