Trump needs a white person as his VP nominee. No Ramaswamy please

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

I would go with Marjorie or Desantis.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.

This is a liberal stereotype... Secondly, if you can't pronounce Ramaswammy, you may have a sub par education. It's not that hard. Ramaswammy isnt perfect but he has some good ideas. judge him on that.
The thing to remember is that even when some candidates have a strange wish list of ideas.... it doesnt even matter because the reality of the political process is much different.
What matters is that they have a good general sense of direction in which way we should be heading... everything else can be learned later..especially for a V.P. ..Swammy would probably be a pretty good one IMO

Vivek Ramaswamy?
What kind of name is that?

Doesn't sound like a Real American and he is not Christian
Probably Muslim or something and has been raised as a terrorist
Keep parading your racist ignorance around, it will probably improve your street cred, you truly are a traditional Democrat.

Obama was educated and decent. Light years ahead of you.
The Worthless Negro held the title of "Worst President in the History of the Republic" until ole Potatohead took it away.

The racist Negroes and White Guilt pukes were absolute idiots voting for that worthless queer sonofabitch that would have been a shoeshine boy if it wasn't for affrimative action.

He's not going to pick anyone that that might suddenly develop a conscience or has criticized him. It will be none of the primary challengers. Who could be this total yes-man? Probably some obscure rep. from a flyover state that knows to keep his place and do what he's told.

He's not going to pick anyone that that might suddenly develop a conscience or has criticized him. It will be none of the primary challengers. Who could be this total yes-man? Probably some obscure rep. from a flyover state that knows to keep his place and do what he's told.

Biden!!!!!

A total yes man like Merrick Garland?

Some people are considering Ramaswany as VP, but this could be dangerous because it could alienate our number one bloc: White voters.

His name is too exotic, if you know what I mean. White voters (including me) may feel repulsed. I cannot even pronounce Ramaswamy as we speak.

Trump won with Pence and we should go around experiment with new kinds of people being one step away from the presidency.
Vivek is awesome. I see no reason why i should care about peoples skin color. I just want the most effective guy possible. Furthermore, non whites can be beneficial in elections. There are more people likely to vote for a non white, than whites who will only vote for whites. Sorry, its a numbers game. The racists lose. Tough shit.

Ramaswany already said he will not accept a VP under Trump.

Lol! As if trump isn't going to pick a white running mate.
What is important is that the running mate is not a RINO/NEO CON. Also, America first, against the Ukraine War. And the other agendas that need to be completed. Also, the tax cuts enacted from Trump will end 2025.

Vivek is awesome. I see no reason why i should care about peoples skin color. I just want the most effective guy possible. Furthermore, non whites can be beneficial in elections. There are more people likely to vote for a non white, than whites who will only vote for whites. Sorry, its a numbers game. The racists lose. Tough shit.

Vivek doesn't spend too much time either talking about who he looks like, or doesn't look like. He seems to be spending more thought in where problems lie, and where solutions might be. This is pretty upsetting to a lot of liberals who are conditioned to hear those buzz words, when a person of color opens their mouth.

As a blue and blue Democrat, why would you care? Why do you lie about your username?

Forum List

Back