Trump needs a new Slogan

I'm not sure MAGA sells anymore. I mean, who wants to make America great again? People who are white supremacists, or bigoted or misogynistic, etc., maybe, but no one else apparently

How about, "Make Orwell Fiction Again", or MOFA?

I made face diapers that said that during -- ahem -- covid.

Sold like crazy.

I'm not sure MAGA sells anymore. I mean, who wants to make America great again? People who are white supremacists, or bigoted or misogynistic, etc., maybe, but no one else apparently

How about, "Make Orwell Fiction Again", or MOFA?
What is needed is for good people to not allow an evil Marxist deep state destroy the slogan with propaganda, malicious mischaracterizations and deliberate libel and slander.

Make American Great Again is the slogan for an America that is free (maximum liberty for its citizens), secure (a border closed to all but those who enter legally, strong (no nation would dare challenge us in a harmful way), prosperous (an economy with government off its back so that it can expand and prosper to the benefit of ALL demographics other than those who operate illegally.)

MAGA stands for an America that is no longer sugar daddy to the world and, while it will help defend its allies, won't be taken advantage of by those allies who then don't need to help themselves, i.e. pay their fair share of their defense.

MAGA stands for an America that promotes and facilitates world peace and while it is able and ready with military might that could be necessary, it refuses to get into endless wars costly in lives and resources and any nation that presumes to start one can expect severe consequences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back