Why 22.1 million naturalized Americans and most Americans are upset with Biden who said.."I would.... we immediate surge to the border"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In 2019 there were 22.1 million Americans went through the process of naturalization as a relative of mine did to become a naturalized American. The current average processing time across all offices is 15.5 months. The whole naturalization process (including application processing, the citizenship interview and exam, and oath of allegiance ceremony) takes 18-24 months on average.

These 22.1 million like me and probably a lot of those involved on the following survey feel this:
illegalinvasionpoll091823.png

A majority of Americans see an 'invasion' at the southern border, NPR poll finds​

Now most illegals will dispute they are illegals because of this reason: Biden encouraging illegals!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

In 2019 there were 22.1 million Americans went through the process of naturalization as a relative of mine did to become a naturalized American. The current average processing time across all offices is 15.5 months. The whole naturalization process (including application processing, the citizenship interview and exam, and oath of allegiance ceremony) takes 18-24 months on average.

These 22.1 million like me and probably a lot of those involved on the following survey feel this:View attachment 830883

A majority of Americans see an 'invasion' at the southern border, NPR poll finds​

Now most illegals will dispute they are illegals because of this reason: Biden encouraging illegals!

Unnaturalized? I thought the term was undocumented worker.

But to suggest they are not natural is bigoted.

The PC police will give you a pass this time because at least you did not call them what they are, which is illegal immigrant.

Unnaturalized? I thought the term was undocumented worker.

But to suggest they are not natural is bigoted.

The PC police will give you a pass this time because at least you did not call them what they are, which is illegal immigrant.
Where did I use "Unnaturalized"? NOT one time.

A naturalized citizen is a person who was born outside the United States and obtained U.S. citizenship. Only immigrants who have been lawful permanent residents for 3-5 years or meet certain military service requirements are eligible.
But the point was and you are ignoring that Biden encouraged illegals to "surge to the border"!
Now Biden never encouraged illegals... but the illegals ignore that and just heard "surge to the border"!
Just another example of the ignorance of Biden as to the concept "WORDS Matter"!
Just like this truly dumb ass comment:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Total direct cause for gas prices to skyrocket nearly 100% after Biden's inauguration.

These 22.1 million like me and probably a lot of those involved on the following survey feel this:View attachment 830883

The current executive administration is non-effective for a variety of reasons, chief among those reasons are a total lack of understanding regarding the human condition(human nature) & also an obviously mentally impaired geriatric acting as a bona-fide POTUS. The issue regarding America's southern border need not be an issue @ all if American federal government performed its duties & followed proper procedure as described by federal law. This current executive administration & the radical statist left element of our Democrat party appear to be 100% ignorant of humanities past fiascos with the one world without borders religion. The statist lefts mantra of "Cant We Just All Get Along?" has got to be the absolute pinnacle of sheer ignorance.

I know of no illegal immigration. All we have are "asylum seekers" who just want to better their lives. No terrorists, no drug dealers, no gang members, no human traffickers. They're all just asylum seekers. Since that's all they are I see no problem with shipping them all to the sanctuary cities and states who want them.

Forum List

Back