Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's all an exercise in futility because the SC will dismiss the case.
What case, they plead GUILTY.

You think the SCOTUS will hear a case of people pleading guilty and they accepted the PLEA that was agreed upon?

LOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLL

What case, they plead GUILTY.

You think the SCOTUS will hear a case of people pleading guilty and they accepted the PLEA that was agreed upon?

LOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLL
They plead guilty to a case the SC dismissed. End of guilty plea, asshole.

Dec. 9 2022 was the start date of this thread. Trump is now more popular than ever. What happened, dickweed?
Well Limpdick.......He has to gain votes from OUTSIDE the (R) party to win the General Election in Nov 2024.

You understand that right?

So what if he is destroying the other weak ass (R) that are running.

Your claim of HOW POPULAR POStrump is, is just a SET UP for the next cry of Stollen (sic) election.

Well Limpdick.......He has to gain votes from OUTSIDE the (R) party to win the General Election in Nov 2024.

You understand that right?

So what if he is destroying the other weak ass (R) that are running.

Your claim of HOW POPULAR POStrump is, is just a SET UP for the next cry of Stollen (sic) election.
About 40% of Democrats are ready to vote for Trump. Now you know.

Then trump should be polling at 65-70%.

He's not, so your pipe dream is absolute BS.
That's Democrats, douchebag, not the entire electorate. When has any incumbent president ever polled 65% or more after 4 years?

That's Democrats, douchebag, not the entire electorate. When has any incumbent president ever polled 65% or more after 4 years?
If Lastamender is gonna claim that 40% of (D) are now ready to vote for trump, and trump already is polling at 50%, then that alone should increase the TOTAL vote to 65-70% in trumps favor.

SO are you calling Lastamender a liar?
I think you are.

About 40% of Democrats are ready to vote for Trump. Now you know.

When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.

Says a loyal follower of the lying, incompetent, stumbling clown who bribed Ukraine to stop investigating his corrupt son's felonies, who took millions of dollars in bribes from Communist China, who killed the oil pipeline from Canada, drilling on both coasts and the Gulf of Mexico and presides over a doubling of gasoline prices and rampant illegals flooding in from Mexico, with drugs and Hamas terrorists.

It is fools like you who have destroyed this once great nation, where now the majority of 18-24 year olds say the Hamas attack of 5,000 missiles on Israel were "justified." Much blood is on your filthy hands, including 90,000,000 murdered unborn babies.

Says a loyal follower of the lying, incompetent, stumbling clown who bribed Ukraine to stop investigating his corrupt son's felonies, who took millions of dollars in bribes from Communist China, who killed the oil pipeline from Canada, drilling on both coasts and the Gulf of Mexico and presides over a doubling of gasoline prices and rampant illegals flooding in from Mexico, with drugs and Hamas terrorists.

It is fools like you who have destroyed this once great nation, where now the majority of 18-24 year olds say the Hamas attack of 5,000 missiles on Israel were "justified." Much blood is on your filthy hands, including 90,000,000 murdered unborn babies.
1). You guys keep trying this, just because you adore trump, doesn't mean I adore biden. Biden, trump and most ALL other Politicians are criminals.

2). No such thing as a Ukrainian Bribe involving Burisma. Debunked. Archer was testifying, did he testify that Biden took a bribe to have Shokin stop investigating Burisma.

Representative James R. Comer, Republican of Kentucky, told Fox News that Mr. Archer could become a “hero” of the House G.O.P.’s investigation into what they call the “Biden crime family,” delivering the damning evidence they need to impeach Mr. Biden.

But the testimony this week of Mr. Archer, a former Yale lacrosse player who has been convicted of federal tax charges, fell well short of that,
shooting down a bribery allegation Republicans have long promoted and generally rejecting the idea that the elder Mr. Biden had any material involvement in his son’s business dealings. It was the latest instance of House Republicans promising far more than they could produce in terms of proof of their allegations against the president.

Can you prove I am lying?
I asked if @bripart was calling you a liar.

You stated, 40% of (D) are ready to vote for trump.
I went with that ^^^^ and presented the following.
I asked, well, if that is true, then trump will be polling at 65-70%.

Are you still confused?

I asked if @bripart was calling you a liar.

You stated, 40% of (D) are ready to vote for trump.
I went with that ^^^^ and presented the following.
I asked, well, if that is true, then trump will be polling at 65-70%.

Are you still confused?
And that proves what?

And that proves what?
Try reading the posts, reading helps comprehension.
Summary:

Trump is currently polling at

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 5.25.41 PM.png

45 % versus Biden. Some right sights claim it's over 50%.
But we shall use this 45%.

You, Lastamender , claimed that 40% of (D) voter are ready to vote for trump.
If, your wording, you are correct, then mathematically that would increase the polling numbers for trump over biden to 65+ % for trump.

bripat said.......
So, @bripart was doubting the numbers.
I'm simply doing the math for you math challenged cult members.

You caught up yet?

Try reading the posts, reading helps comprehension.
Summary:

Trump is currently polling at

View attachment 850014
45 % versus Biden. Some right sights claim it's over 50%.
But we shall use this 45%.

You, Lastamender , claimed that 40% of (D) voter are ready to vote for trump.
If, your wording, you are correct, then mathematically that would increase the polling numbers for trump over biden to 65+ % for trump.

bripat said.......

So, @bripart was doubting the numbers.
I'm simply doing the math for you math challenged cult members.

You caught up yet?
Are you done? You have a country to destroy. Stop slacking.

1). You guys keep trying this, just because you adore trump, doesn't mean I adore biden. Biden, trump and most ALL other Politicians are criminals.

2). No such thing as a Ukrainian Bribe involving Burisma. Debunked. Archer was testifying, did he testify that Biden took a bribe to have Shokin stop investigating Burisma.

Representative James R. Comer, Republican of Kentucky, told Fox News that Mr. Archer could become a “hero” of the House G.O.P.’s investigation into what they call the “Biden crime family,” delivering the damning evidence they need to impeach Mr. Biden.

But the testimony this week of Mr. Archer, a former Yale lacrosse player who has been convicted of federal tax charges, fell well short of that,
shooting down a bribery allegation Republicans have long promoted and generally rejecting the idea that the elder Mr. Biden had any material involvement in his son’s business dealings. It was the latest instance of House Republicans promising far more than they could produce in terms of proof of their allegations against the president.
We haven't forgotten about Tony Bobulinski

Forum List

Back