Trump moving forward to deport illegals on welfare....

lol more Fake News. Grow up. nobody's buying your phony hypocritical 'concerns'.
you grow up Trump SMEGMA BREATH...YOU NEED AN ORANGE ALPHA CARETAKER

Suck it up snowflake, you're going to have a hard 8 years.

lol ... Yes, they're reduced to inane gibbering since Nov. 8 when their criminal syndicate and the violent racist Obama 'Legacy' was rejected all across the board by American voters.

just saw it on FOX.....

Also he will deport illegals on .gov programs for 5+ years.....

Am I in heaven?

Trump will release two executive orders to this end in the coming days.....

Leaked Executive Order Reveals Trump Crackdown On Immigrant Welfare – The Burning Platform

uz0wwqnycde1grii3tq9.jpg

The effort to build a 2000 mile wall should be a real hoot

Day 11 of The Great American Cluster Phuk. Why does Gawd hate America?
You don't believe in G-d, you communist propagandist, therefore your post make no sense at all. Say hi to Debbie Wasserman Schultz for me when you bring her morning coffee into her office.
Lets assume that there is a God ...why the Fuck would such a God give a Fuck If I believe or not ....are you concerned about what an ant in a pile thinks of you ? by the way I think you are a pismire....

lol this sort of gibbering was old months after George Carlin's comedy album came out in the 1970's. You tards are stuck in a time warp and don't have the IQ needed to turn on a faucet without therapy and hand holding.

It is not enough by itself to secure the border. We need to also cut off all government benefits to illegals. Everything from no more welfare to not allowing the anchor babies to go to the public schools. No driver's license or access to medical care.

Sounds like Trump understand it.

It is not enough by itself to secure the border. We need to also cut off all government benefits to illegals. Everything from no more welfare to not allowing the anchor babies to go to the public schools. No driver's license or access to medical care.

Sounds like Trump understand it.
I agree...and we need to reboot eVerify....

Forum List

Back