Trump mocks Fetterman's "dirty, dirty, dirty sweatsuits." Says Fetterman "dresses like a teenager getting high in his parents' basement."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Fetterman supports decriminalizing all kinds of drugs, which according to Trump, Fetterman takes himself

Last edited:
Fetterman supports decriminalizing all kinds of drugs, which according to Trump, Fetterman takes himself

That was funny, I would have said he was one of the Antifa rioters or going for the Anton Levay look.
6ru6uw.jpg

Fetterman is a "trust fund baby" who lived off his parents until he was 46.
He has no accomplishments, no experience, he was a mayor of a small hick town and was paid $1,800 a year.
Not a record to be proud of, or qualifying him to be a US senator.

Here are facts: John Fetterman was living off of Daddy’s money until he was 46. During this period, he failed to pay his taxes 67 times. Now, he’s running for Senate, and wants to raise your taxes by trillions and spend billions more than even Biden. John Fetterman knows how to tweet, but apparently not how to type TurboTax.com. We suggest he take lessons in between his rush to get from one non-existent public event to the next

We elect to many people like this. We can debate what is normal. But he is not in the middle. And that is not politics. We are electing freaks.

True that.

I was at a show the other night and they had a guy doing impersonations. He did a decent Nixon. His line was, after the last few elections with Hillary, Trump and Biden, I'm beginning to look pretty good, aren't I?

Trumpf gives a speech, says Fetterman is spoiled, lives off his parents money​

It was nearly 2 hours of complete horsesh*t; nasty, profane, perverted, and lies. Vile, praising dictators, damning America and american institutions.

It was quite what one would expect from a ethically and morally corrupt career criminal, sexual predator, incompetent grifter, and someone who's failed at every business "he's" ever been involved in

Forum List

Back