Videos: 1)Trump Lawyer Makes Brain-Breakingly Dumb Attack On The FBI, 2)Trump lawyer makes accidental admission on air, screws Trump over

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump really needs to hire better lawyers...according to my sources, no one wants to work for him. WHERE'S MY ROY COHN?

What Lawyer would want to work for Trump?

He demands you lie for him
He throws you under the bus when his plans don’t work
He stiffs you on the bill

Trump really needs to hire better lawyers...according to my sources, no one wants to work for him. WHERE'S MY ROY COHN?

Really doesn't matter. The Presidential Records Act makes them federal property whether they are classified or declassified. The National archives reportedly issued a subpoena for their return, Trump returned some but not all of the papers, and they had the FBI go fetch the rest due to his non-compliance. At the point they turned some but not all of the papers over is pretty strong evidence of an intent to break the law. Now if the Trump position were, "Well he couldn't just turn over the classified stuff without making sure it was done securely because we wanted to make sure it was done safely and legally" he would have a viable cover story. Kash Patel going on TV acting like King Donald proclaiming anything he touched declassified is smoke and mirrors diversion away from the real legal issue that was basis for the search warrant. Trump's Talking Heads PR war won't change that the legal aspects of the case. And while the Presidential Records Act doesn't not have any enforcement provisions set forth in it (or criminal penalties), secreting away or destroying government property is a criminal offense that could get The Donald a token fine, a suspended sentence, and, more importantly banned from holding public office.

Forum List

Back