Trump Mobilizes His Base But Repels Others Even More

why don’t you actually read the agreement for yourself?

So..............ya got nothing. Good to know. Since you can't back up anything you claim, I guess there's no point in continuing to respond to you since you won't provide proof. I already did, and if you were to use the Google machine to find out about the agreement, you would see that it was brought about by Trump, and Biden followed it with the exception of the timeline provided.

So..............ya got nothing. Good to know. Since you can't back up anything you claim, I guess there's no point in continuing to respond to you since you won't provide proof. I already did, and if you were to use the Google machine to find out about the agreement, you would see that it was brought about by Trump, and Biden followed it with the exception of the timeline provided.
no i got the facts

Yes, Biden is the president, but the deal was negotiated by Trump on behalf of the US, and because of that, Biden had to go along with the treaty made by the US while Trump was in office, even though he didn't negotiate the deal, Trump did.
The Taliban didn't stick to the treaty, so Biden had no obligation to stick to it.

If you don't like real Americans then GET THE FUCK OUT NOW. I'll buy you the ticket. I'm sure there are at least 160 other nations that will take trash like you.
We need to send that message more often.

America, love it or leave it.

We need to send that message more often. America, love it or leave it.

That wasn't the message. Apparently you missed it. But I'm sick and tired of watching this nation being shoved ever-closer to the precipice of collapse under the banner of if we raise an objection to any person or idea no matter how foreign and destructive to America as a republic of free, self governed people as the Founders wished, that you are somehow a xenophobe, a racist, or some other bad guy.

Forum List

Back