Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

He can't redeem himself. He's much too stupid.
It's amazing to watch. He only has the capacity to act in one (1) way. There is no adjusting to situations, no understanding of context, no critical thinking whatsoever.

He's going after the guy who is looking to prosecute him, like Smith is running for President. An adult of any reasonable capacity just doesn't do that.

I have never, ever seen an adult who behaves like this. Not even close. For that matter, I'm not even sure I've ever seen a CHILD who behaves like this. He wears his mental illness on his sleeve more aggressively than anyone, ever.

It's amazing to watch. He only has the capacity to act in one (1) way. There is no adjusting to situations, no understanding of context, no critical thinking whatsoever.
Listen to the moron who voted for a criminal whine about how Trump doesn't behave the way they want. What way do you think he should act, eh moron? What "context" would make Biden's criminality acceptable to law abiding Americans?
He's going after the guy who is looking to prosecute him, like Smith is running for President. An adult of any reasonable capacity just doesn't do that.
ROFL! So you approve Biden's obviously fraudulent prosecution of Trump?

Really? Do you have the capacity to realize that you're defending a criminal?

I have never, ever seen an adult who behaves like this. Not even close. For that matter, I'm not even sure I've ever seen a CHILD who behaves like this. He wears his mental illness on his sleeve more aggressively than anyone, ever.
You are beyond belief.

Listen to the moron who voted for a criminal whine about how Trump doesn't behave the way they want. What way do you think he should act, eh moron? What "context" would make Biden's criminality acceptable to law abiding Americans?

You are beyond belief.
One of the Manson Girls weighs in.

Says a moron ho voted for a criminal.
cuz9vh0urcab1.jpg

If you met Trump out in public you'd walk away from him after 5 minutes wondering who let him out.

And they voted him in as POTUS.

You are beyond belief.
Biden is not prosecuting Trump, dope.

Try to learn how this works.

Forum List

Back