Trump may have gotten COVID from debates

Oh here we go. Place blame everywhere except the place where it belongs.
He got it from Hope Hicks, who probably got it from Amy Coney Barrett's Rose Garden Party.

This is why assholes like Fat Wesley Crusher shouldn't be given the time of day.

Yeah, Trump has been so careful about the coronavirus

:rolleyes:

And ultimately, that is why he got the virus. Carelessness. My guess is he was already infected when he walked into that debate hall on Tuesday night.
If it's found out that was the case, politically, you may as well stick a fork in him.

When it rains on Trump's golf outing do you blame that on some sinister plot as well? Shit happens when you are careless.

Chris Wallace is a moron...Tim Pool is correct about that.

Wallace has the nerve to lecture about Masks ,but then we find out his debate team played fast and loose with COVID safety protocol.

What a hypocrite.

Wallace has the nerve to lecture about Masks ,but then we find out his debate team played fast and loose with COVID safety protocol.

What a hypocrite.

Wallace had nothing to do with getting Trump or half of Washington infected. I don't remember him being at Amy Coney Barretts Rose Garden Party. Just another deflection and attempt to lay blame for catching and spreading a virus that was 100% Trump's fault. If it's found out that he was infected when he walked into that hall last Tuesday night, he's done.

And ultimately, that is why he got the virus. Carelessness. My guess is he was already infected when he walked into that debate hall on Tuesday night.
If it's found out that was the case, politically, you may as well stick a fork in him.

This virus is being used politically every moment of every day. If it's not one angle, it's another. Trump can't avoid the same MSM who have attacked him since day one. They don't need an excuse, they make it up.

They are desperate to try anything and wonder why America First is so popular when you can just sell out to China and let them pick off your companies, jobs and spies at will. "Hey it's a fair trade off for cheap junk and easy profits".

Let us all remember these days, when the media tell you precisely the opposite of what is going on. Obama was advised, by a British born woman it seems (based on an article she wrote in Washington Post); to NOT give weapons to Ukraine as it might anger the unpredictable Putin.

This same British Intel lost Hong Kong in a flash. Global outrage to this started off loud, and then disappeared with a whimper. Take note of this, THIS lack of reaction, along with the Wuhan Virus should tell you what is in store for all of us eventually.

I wish I were joking. 20 Years ago if we viewed this world today, the rampant disregard for Western leadership or opinion, who would have believed it?

Western leaders are the weakest in our history. They are single handedly making the sacrifices of those who perished in WWII irrelevant. We cannot, no, we must not continue this way. The whole Wuhan Virus issue has been hyper-politicized.

This virus is being used politically every moment of every day. If it's not one angle, it's another. Trump can't avoid the same MSM who have attacked him since day one. They don't need an excuse, they make it up.

They are desperate to try anything and wonder why America First is so popular when you can just sell out to China and let them pick off your companies, jobs and spies at will. "Hey it's a fair trade off for cheap junk and easy profits".

Let us all remember these days, when the media tell you precisely the opposite of what is going on. Obama was advised, by a British born woman it seems (based on an article she wrote in Washington Post); to NOT give weapons to Ukraine as it might anger the unpredictable Putin.

This same British Intel lost Hong Kong in a flash. Global outrage to this started off loud, and then disappeared with a whimper. Take note of this, THIS lack of reaction, along with the Wuhan Virus should tell you what is in store for all of us eventually.

I wish I were joking. 20 Years ago if we viewed this world today, the rampant disregard for Western leadership or opinion, who would have believed it?

Western leaders are the weakest in our history. They are single handedly making the sacrifices of those who perished in WWII irrelevant. We cannot, no, we must not continue this way. The whole Wuhan Virus issue has been hyper-politicized.

They don't need to make anything up. Trump is and has been his own worst enemy since the day he descended the golden escalator at Trump Tower. He's incompetent, narcissistic, and corrupt. That never usually makes a good combination in a leader.
And let's face it, Republican and Democrat administrations have been allowing overseas and outsourcing for decades now. A campaign slogan isn't going to change that.

They don't need to make anything up. Trump is and has been his own worst enemy since the day he descended the golden escalator at Trump Tower. He's incompetent, narcissistic, and corrupt. That never usually makes a good combination in a leader.
And let's face it, Republican and Democrat administrations have been allowing overseas and outsourcing for decades now. A campaign slogan isn't going to change that.

This is more than just economic now, it's expansion of their influence. Into International agencies (we saw that with the W.H.O), building islands in the South China Sea, flying near Taiwan, and this was AFTER they just changed the laws in Hong Kong, telling U.K in particular to "go F yourself, weak, old dying Empire, we are the new leaders now. If you have problem with that, do something!"

Trump has called them out and taken action like no other. I say it time and again if he wants to win, that's his angle.

If America wants to win and remain sovereign and wealthy, that's the angle.

The Communists just killed over a million people worldwide with a virus. How often do you hear global leaders call them out for it? They will become more bold and aggressive. Just as Germany was allowed, so have China been. Who is going to fight that war when it begins?

What a hypocrite.

Wallace had nothing to do with getting Trump or half of Washington infected. I don't remember him being at Amy Coney Barretts Rose Garden Party. Just another deflection and attempt to lay blame for catching and spreading a virus that was 100% Trump's fault. If it's found out that he was infected when he walked into that hall last Tuesday night, he's done.
11 people at the debates tested positive. Only 7 from the Rose Garden Party.

That it literally the only reason the left even cares about COVID or the people infected. POLITICS.

That is not true about Trump. You use his personality against him. The people who you back are vicious. They will use things against you when they have complete control. People do not fight a lot of times during revolutionary takeovers. Especially if they are eating and have a roof over their head. You have seen and see what the people who promote this revolution are. They will do you in also among a lot of others.

He got it from Hope Hicks, who probably got it from Amy Coney Barrett's Rose Garden Party.

This is why assholes like Fat Wesley Crusher shouldn't be given the time of day.
11 people tested positive from the debates.

This is more than just economic now, it's expansion of their influence. Into International agencies (we saw that with the W.H.O), building islands in the South China Sea, flying near Taiwan, and this was AFTER they just changed the laws in Hong Kong, telling U.K in particular to "go F yourself, weak, old dying Empire, we are the new leaders now. If you have problem with that, do something!"

Trump has called them out and taken action like no other. I say it time and again if he wants to win, that's his angle.

If America wants to win and remain sovereign and wealthy, that's the angle.

The Communists just killed over a million people worldwide with a virus. How often do you hear global leaders call them out for it? They will become more bold and aggressive. Just as Germany was allowed, so have China been. Who is going to fight that war when it begins?

Except he hasn't called anything out. Other than the useless campaign style slogans he and his supporters sling. Or taken any action. His trade war against China has been a spectacular failure. He's got our farmers across the country on permanent corporate welfare.

And all 11 were at Amy Coney Barrett's party, or in close contact with someone who was....weren't they?

That is not true about Trump. You use his personality against him. The people who you back are vicious. They will use things against you when they have complete control. People do not fight a lot of times during revolutionary takeovers. Especially if they are eating and have a roof over their head. You have seen and see what the people who promote this revolution are. They will do you in also among a lot of others.

I don't have anyone backing me. There are a myriad of issues out there that are causing people concern and they need to be addressed. Trump won't address them and he frankly doesn't care to address them. I sincerely have never gotten Trump's appeal or the massive amount of devotion is followers show him. The guy is a complete fraud. And as far as his personality traits?...Well, nothing I can do about that. He's corrupt. He has no empathy. He cares only about himself. He's a liar. That's Trump's failing.

What a hypocrite.

11 people at the debates tested positive. Only 7 from the Rose Garden Party.

How many of those 11 were at both?

According to the article, they tested positive and weren't allowed in on debate night, but yeah, they were mainly people involved in set up and logistics, mostly from out of state (roadies?), so their germs were probably already in there.

Forum List

Back