Trump made some bawdy and off-color comments. So what?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What about the decades of nasty, vile, demeaning comments made by Hillary to the state troopers and then secret service agents who protect her? And the even nastier comments she makes about others who serve her? She gets a pass for that? Or the demeaning way she talked about Sanders' supporters? Or Trump supporters? It's okay for her but not Trump?

It's not just about her attacking the women who speak up about their "affairs" with Buba, it's about her total disdain and vulgar language to the "little people" around her. She's a two-faced hag who treats people like dirt. But, it's okay for her while the media goes nuts over Trump's comments.

Juanita Broaddrick Responds to Trump P*ssy Tape: “I Was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me…”@ Juanita Broaddrick Responds to Trump P*ssy Tape: "I Was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me..."

I wonder just how many other victims of the Clintons will speak up now to show just what a nasty pair they are.

Here's one now:

Peggy Cardinale Leonardi · Toms River, New Jersey

I guess Hillary wasn't shocked when she found out about Bill being serviced in the Oval Office by Monica Lewinsky. What a hypocrite. Lest we forget Hillary was heard calling mentally challenged children “f***g re-tards” and was caught on record blurting things like “stupid k**e” and “f***ing Jew b****d,” and Bill called the Reverend Jesse Jackson a “g**damned n***r,” said to a service dog handler get that "g**damned dog away from me." "Where is that f***ing flag, get me a f***ing flag"

Hillary “Shocked!” By Trump’s Sex Talk… But Here’s Video of Hillary Threatening Sex Assault Victims in 1998 @ Hillary "Shocked!" By Trump's Sex Talk... But Here's Video of Hillary Threatening Sex Assault Victims in 1998

Trump Apologizes, Says Bill Clinton “Actually Abused Women”, Hillary “Attacked His Victims” @ Trump Apologizes, Says Bill Clinton “Actually Abused Women”, Hillary “Attacked His Victims” | Weasel Zippers and this was my comment: Good for The Donald. It's about time somebody brought this up. What's worse. Words? Or deeds?

What Kind of Man Is Donald Trump?

This is an amazing and thoughtful analysis of Trump to include interviews with his ex and his current wife. Certainly shows a man with faults but one who values people for their assets as well as denigrating those with faults. (Don't we all?)

Most Trump supporters I talk to say they wouldn't say the things Trump says about women, and some would like him to apologize. But his brand of masculinity has a powerful appeal to his male supporters—and also to many women. They firmly agree with Trump that Hillary is “playing the woman's card”—using baseless accusations of sexism to silence her critics, or playing the victim to distract from her own missteps. This is largely the view of Machado, too, in whose career they see a double standard: She was fine with being judged for her looks when it benefited her, then cried foul when the judgment turned negative.

I think it's wrong the way he talks about women, but there are more important things,” says Ethan Stroh, an 18-year-old student looking forward to casting his first vote for Trump. “Plus it was in her contract to stay looking like that. She's just using his mistakes to punish him.”

This is what women do—they manipulate, they punish—and their influence is turning society soft and weak. "Trump is just an alpha male, a macho guy," says Steve Musselman, a 30-year-old truck driver with a chinstrap beard. "Our problem today is the squashing of the ego. The male ego is what has allowed our species to survive. But today everybody's ultra-sensitive."

More more of this piece @ What Kind of Man Is Donald Trump?

Melania Trump's Comment

The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me,” read a statement attributed to Melania Trump that was blasted out to the Trump press list. “This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world.”

It will certainly be interesting to see what other Trump women have to say about this.

My Personal Take

There are millions of men who've made similar ignorant braggadocios comments. That doesn't make it right but nowhere is there the outrage over similar comments made by non-politicians. And Trump WAS NOT a politician. And, who knows, perhaps he made those comments because he was hyping his The Apprentice shows.

Then there is this – how many women have made similar comments about men? Or other women? We all know they tend to be catty and love to make snide remarks about anyone who “offends” them.

There's always this to think about – Let he who casts the first stone...

Should Trump drop out? Hell no! That would literally give us another 4 years of Obozo and put a woman in the Oval Office who wants to destroy our borders and the millions of small businesses this nation depends upon.

As bad as Trump's words were, they cannot possibly compare to the words Shrillary says in private and have been reported upon time and time again. Let's get real here. No one is MORE unfit to be POTUS than Clinton and her rapist husband. Trump may have talked about it but Bill Clinton DID IT!

What about the decades of nasty, vile, demeaning comments made by Hillary to the state troopers and then secret service agents who protect her? And the even nastier comments she makes about others who serve her? She gets a pass for that? Or the demeaning way she talked about Sanders' supporters? Or Trump supporters? It's okay for her but not Trump?

It's not just about her attacking the women who speak up about their "affairs" with Buba, it's about her total disdain and vulgar language to the "little people" around her. She's a two-faced hag who treats people like dirt. But, it's okay for her while the media goes nuts over Trump's comments.

Juanita Broaddrick Responds to Trump P*ssy Tape: “I Was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me…”@ Juanita Broaddrick Responds to Trump P*ssy Tape: "I Was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me..."

I wonder just how many other victims of the Clintons will speak up now to show just what a nasty pair they are.
Hildabeasts actions speak much louder than trumps words... she's has decades of deplorable behavior not to even mention her child rapist/molesting husband... lol

There are millions of men who've made similar ignorant braggadocios comments. That doesn't make it right but nowhere is there the outrage over similar comments made by non-politicians. And Trump WAS NOT a politician. And, who knows, perhaps he made those comments because he was hyping his The Apprentice shows.
There are dozens (hundreds? THOUSANDS?) of black Americans who have made their fortunes speaking about women in FAAAAAR worse terms than Trump has. They got rich from the MILLIONS of fans who support that view of women. They OVERWHELMINGLY vote Democrat.

Like Ryan, I'm "sickened". I'm sickened by all the faux "outrage" the left wants to generate to get someone FAAAAR more vulgar and obscene into the White House.

I REALLY don't give a damn about Trump's WORDS from 12 years ago.

I ONLY want to know each candidates vision for America starting in 2017.

There are dozens (hundreds? THOUSANDS?) of black Americans who have made their fortunes speaking about women in FAAAAAR worse terms than Trump has. They got rich from the MILLIONS of fans who support that view of women. They OVERWHELMINGLY vote Democrat.

Like Ryan, I'm "sickened". I'm sickened by all the faux "outrage" the left wants to generate to get someone FAAAAR more vulgar and obscene into the White House.

I REALLY don't give a damn about Trump's WORDS from 12 years ago.

I ONLY want to know each candidates vision for America starting in 2017.
Just like millions of others.

Forum List

Back