Trump-Loving California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural

I will say this. Ever since the inception of Black Lives Matter there have been a variety of opposing sayings in an effort, it would appear to cancel out the message of BLM. This couple's attempt to blot out the letters is analogous to attempting to mute Black Lives Matter's message, in my opinion.
And in my opinion BLM is, at it's heart, a racist Marxist corporation and blotting out the letters BLM is no more"racist" than covering a Klan flyer up.

You ought to inform yourself and it's time you discovered that not every black in America is in love with BLM
the way you seem to be and the leadership of BLM is a rat's nest of racist Marxist ideologues.
You've swallowed ALL the Kool Aid, haven't you.

that demofk has done him a Jim Joneser

Oh dear, poor Karen and Chad !

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?

And this is how the left will use hate crimes to attack their political enemies....and we told you this would happen when they wanted to pass these laws.....

Every member of the black lives matter leadership should be sent to anti-racist education....these people should get a fine and released.......

are mobs pulling down confederate statues committing hate crimes?

are people vandalizing those statues committing hate crimes?

Is whats good for the goose good for the gander?
Of course not. Putting up the statues of slavers is a hate crime.

Then the same goes for people voting for the political party that was created by those slavers...right? The democrat party was created by slave owners......the entire party must be dissolved and its assets given to the victims of slavery.

Those statues of the democrat party soldiers? They were fighting as members of the democrat party, fighting to keep the institution of slavery for the democrat party members........right?

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?
BLM kills children and they go scot free. People object to it, and they're charged with hate crimes which carries extended prison terms. I'm gonna hurl.

Black lives matter burns, loots and murders people.....and they get corporate sponsorship......... the democrat party terrorists in black lives matter and antifa are actively supported and protected by the democrat party, and they go through black neighborhoods burning, looting and killing....

And morons like tommy and the other here support them......

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Militant Blacks and Progs are pigs.

Lock em up and have someone rape the bitches.
BLM is a violent racist hate group that murders policemen.
The streets are public property.
It is illegal to paint a private organization's sign on public property.
There are two kinds of people who support BLM, racist and cowards.
Which kind are you?

I support BLM. Like 55% of all Americans.

You can now crawl back under your rock.

Should we talk about your country and its slave history, Thomas?

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

All I can say is just, wow.
Why do you think that I would have a problem with that ? Bring it on.
Meanwhile Wales is ahead of the curve on this.

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Which kind are you?

His description is accurate. Your support stupid. Go out and burn stuff with them.

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........

Charged with vandalism for REMOVING vandalism.

That's the kafkaesque world you wish to live in tainty.

You are a moron.

1594222009564.png

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........
You do know that there are no winners in a "you are worse than us contest" ?

Just goes to show how Orwellian the whole concept of “hate crimes” is, when applied to issues of free speech.

Someone committed what could more rationally be construed as a “hate crime”, by painting a racist slogan on a public street. This was apparently done with official approval of the local government. But the “hate crime” charge is being brought against a couple of people for erasing that hateful slogan. So it is obvious that the “hate crime” concept is being applied, here, in a way that has nothing to do with any actual hate on the part of those so charged, but rather to punish someone for holding an entirely rational, non-hateful opinion.

Not to say that I think this couple did nothing wrong. I do not approve of censorship of opposing views, regardless of which direction this censorship is taking place in.

Both sides are wrong, for defacing public property.

The charge is terrorism.. what about all the blacks attacking whites? No charges

They won't get found guilty of terrorism. This is a common tactic and something many of us are trying to change.

Threaten people with an overblown charge to get them to just plead guilty to a lesser charge.

That needs to stop.

For that matter, if we are talking about reparations from descendants of oppressors, to descendants of the oppressed, then the British should then be paying reparations to Americans in general, for the horrific crimes that they committed against us back when we were trying to emerge as a new country.

Which kind are you?

Well, now Trog, the city authorized the mural. The two people who defaced it did NOT have the city's permission to paint over it. Want to walk that dog back?

For that matter, if we are talking about reparations from descendants of oppressors, to descendants of the oppressed, then the British should then be paying reparations to Americans in general, for the horrific crimes that they committed against us back when we were trying to emerge as a new country.
The Brits granted freedom to American slaves and many of them deserted to the British side. Is that the crime you are referring to ?

The Brits granted freedom to American slaves and many of them deserted to the British side. Is that the crime you are referring to ?

Nope....the transport of African slaves from Africa to the new world......on British ships. That is the crime your country has never paid for.

The charge is terrorism.. what about all the blacks attacking whites? No charges

They won't get found guilty of terrorism. This is a common tactic and something many of us are trying to change.

Threaten people with an overblown charge to get them to just plead guilty to a lesser charge.

That needs to stop.
Hate crime laws news to go, I predict democrats will use it against blacks when they switch parties in the near future

Which kind are you?

OK Then, you support hate, racism and violence, got it

Forum List

Back