Trump-Loving California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural

are mobs pulling down confederate statues committing hate crimes?

are people vandalizing those statues committing hate crimes?

Is whats good for the goose good for the gander?
Of course not. Putting up the statues of slavers is a hate crime.
Then, you limey fucks should tear down all your own fucking statues. You asshole have a shit ton of tearing down to do.
Burn Loot Murder did tear down the statue of noted slaver Frederick Douglass.

Oh dear, poor Karen and Chad !

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?
Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

We'll see if they're actually convicted though and/or serve any time.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
When you read the comments on this thread it is clear that there is a long way to go. Equality is not "political" it is a moral imperitive.
So is logical and principled consistency.

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?
Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
When you read the comments on this thread it is clear that there is a long way to go. Equality is not "political" it is a moral imperitive.

Equality is not "political" it is a moral imperitive.

indeed.

If you arrest one set of vandals, you should arrest the others

People have been arrested.

Pawtucket teacher, two women charged with vandalizing Columbus monument in Providence

2 down, hundreds to go

indeed.

Pawtucket teacher, two women charged with vandalizing Columbus monument in Providence
Out of thousands, TWO. TWO WHOLE ARRESTS.

Yippykayay!!!

Justice has been done. We can all rest easy now.

Blowing one candle out will never make another one shine brighter. To me, that word of advice is for everyone who messes with other people's property.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

indeed.

Yippykayay!!!

There have been far more. I seriously do not have to post them for you to understand that.

It's not a mural you stupid dripping goats penis.

It's graffitti. Defacing of property that does not belong to them. A criminal act.

You dusty skulled supertards never fail at failure.

I hear Africa is beautiful this time of the year

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Militant Blacks and Progs are pigs.

Lock em up and have someone rape the bitches.
BLM is a violent racist hate group that murders policemen.
The streets are public property.
It is illegal to paint a private organization's sign on public property.
There are two kinds of people who support BLM, racist and cowards.
Which kind are you?

are mobs pulling down confederate statues committing hate crimes?

are people vandalizing those statues committing hate crimes?

Is whats good for the goose good for the gander?
Of course not. Putting up the statues of slavers is a hate crime.
Then, you limey fucks should tear down all your own fucking statues. You asshole have a shit ton of tearing down to do.
Burn Loot Murder did tear down the statue of noted slaver Frederick Douglass.
Well; he WAS a Republican........and Black. Not on the DemoKKKrat Plantation!!!!

Greg

it doesn't appear that they were charged with a hate crime charge??

Authorities said both Anderson and Nelson were charged with violating civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism.

So some asshole extraordinaire throws some nutball charges at the people attempting to put to right some wrong that has been done by criminals.

What do we got here, let's see...

Vandalizing vandalism. The horror!

Having paint and paint rollers. Oh! The humanity!

Violating civil rights! Can America recover from this devastation?

Wait. Since when is a criminal act done by some law-breaking thugs a civil right?

If those losers that originally vandalized the public streets (and every other fucking thing possible) have the "right" to do so, the people painting over the knuckle draggers message have the same "right"

Why don't you go check it out, let us know what it's like <smirk>

BLM kills children and they go scot free. People object to it, and they're charged with hate crimes which carries extended prison terms. I'm gonna hurl.
Link?

Last edited:

indeed.

Yippykayay!!!

There have been far more. I seriously do not have to post them for you to understand that.
There have been far more.

That's nice.

enough for parity?

Locked up!

For tagging graffiti...

This is an age old tradition.

Now it's a crime?

Please explain how them covering up painted letters implies they think one race is superior over another?

Why don't you go check it out, let us know what it's like <smirk>

I'm game----so long as the NOBLE, FREEDOM LOVING -----etc etc BLM pays for the trip

indeed.

I hope long sentences are granted to these two yahoos.

Forum List

Back