Trump-Loving California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural

Oh dear, poor Karen and Chad !

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?
Should we talk about your country and its slave history, Thomas?

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

All I can say is just, wow.
Why do you think that I would have a problem with that ? Bring it on.
Meanwhile Wales is ahead of the curve on this.

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........
You do know that there are no winners in a "you are worse than us contest" ?
But, you only talk about the US....why is that? Kinda seems like you don't address your own
countries shortcomings while trying to smear us. Just an observation coming from the country
who committed treason against your country.
I comment on my country every day. Its shit at the moment and its going to get worse.The US fascinates me.Its like lunatics have taken over the asylum. I dont know how it got so bad.

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........
But, you only talk about the US....why is that? Kinda seems like you don't address your own
countries shortcomings while trying to smear us. Just an observation coming from the country
I comment on my country every day. Its shit at the moment and its going to get worse.The US fascinates me.Its like lunatics have taken over the asylum. I dont know how it got so bad.

it isn't so bad. There are POCKETS of filth-----the present problem is BLM---which right now does not even touch me-----because I do not walk the 4 - 5 blocks it would take to GET THERE

It got so bad because people like you wormed your way into education, hollywood, the press and government.......and turned it all into crap.

Just look at the one sided media that has been established in the US, it's hard to get the real story. Instead, we get what
they want us to be indoctrinated. The public schools for the most part is nothing but a liberal mill

How much hate, and ignorance, do you have in your heart to consider BLM a sacred cow immune from
criticism or examination? Not all blacks genuflect before BLM the way you seem to, by the way.
So to consider this some outrageous racial offense just shows what a moron you are.

They are Marxist hypocrites that don't really care so much for black lives if they can't further their dishonest
agenda from them.

But you are dumber than a bucket of pig shit so I doubt this makes any impression on you at all.

How much hate, and ignorance, do you have in your heart to consider BLM a sacred cow immune from
criticism or examination? Not all blacks genuflect before BLM the way you seem to, by the way.
So to consider this some outrageous racial offense just shows what a moron you are.

They are Marxist hypocrites that don't really care so much for black lives if they can't further their dishonest
agenda from them.

But you are dumber than a bucket of pig shit so I doubt this makes any impression on you at all.
Leftists are great with naming causes. Who could ever be against "black lives matter"? To say anything negative can only mean you're a racist.

Tammy is a simple man with limited thinking ability. Black lives matter, good. Opposition bad

When your country cleanses themselves from their slave ridden past, the. You might have something, until then, you are a hypocrite.

Leftists are great with naming causes. Who could ever be against "black lives matter"? To say anything negative can only mean you're a racist.

Tammy is a simple man with limited thinking ability. Black lives matter, good. Opposition bad
Like I said: he's dumber than a bucket of pig crap. He's a troll who only exists to insult and inflame with his witless tripe.

Just look at the one sided media that has been established in the US, it's hard to get the real story. Instead, we get what
they want us to be indoctrinated. The public schools for the most part is nothing but a liberal mill

who is "they" In THIS country----ANYONE can publish a newspaper or book or throw pamphlets around.

You dont have a one sided media. You can find it if you look but generally it is even handed. You characters classify anything that doesnt chime with your limited view as marxist or some other term you have a limited knowledge of.
You have a free press,free speech and a set of libel laws to protect individuals and organisations. Its the crazy right wing that is out of sync , not the press.

Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

We'll see if they're actually convicted though and/or serve any time.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
Please explain how them covering up painted letters implies they think one race is superior over another?
Why did you think that they found it necessary to attempt to erase those letters?
A myriad of reasons. So, can you answer the question now?
If they were black would you call it racist?
Isn't automatically assuming racism simply because of skin color ACTUALLY racist?
You know it's difficult to have a conversation with you because you have claimed that due to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 racism no longer exists in the U.S. Or at least you issued a challenge to find a law that allows racial discrimination against black people today.

Because I know you're unwilling or unable to grasp the concept that laws only outline what behavior is prohibited and the penalty for violating them as opposed to preventing the prohibited behavior, I suspect that no matter what I say or what arguments I present we're going to end up right back where we left off which is with you still unable or unwilling to see that racism in the U.S. is still very much a problem primarily so because it's so interwoven into the economical/social constructs of society.

Racism is not defined just one or two ways, it manifests and surfaces in a variety of ways that are often so subtle that it takes some studying to understand it all. If you're truly interested in understanding it, I recommend the book "White Rage".

I will say this. Ever since the inception of Black Lives Matter there have been a variety of opposing sayings in an effort, it would appear to cancel out the message of BLM. This couple's attempt to blot out the letters is analogous to attempting to mute Black Lives Matter's message, in my opinion.

The mural was their with the city's permission.
All that and you still didnt answer the question. In this instance, the only racist is you. What if they had a reason to do it? What if a BLM crowd burnt down their business? Or threatened a family member? What if their beef is with the group and not blacks? But you didnt even consider anything but "racism" did you?
I never said racism doesnt happen. Its all over the country, the world. I mean, look at you right now. What I said was there is no systematic racism, there are racist individuals. And you know what else? You couldnt prove me wrong on that either.
You say its difficult to have a conversation with me and i agree. Because im not emotional or hyperbolic on the real shit and you cant prove me wrong.
But I would love for you too. I love to learn :)
As I said, nothing.
But you will continue your racism while falsely claiming it elsewhere.
You are not a decent person.

Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

We'll see if they're actually convicted though and/or serve any time.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
When you read the comments on this thread it is clear that there is a long way to go. Equality is not "political" it is a moral imperitive.
Im not going to listen about ny moral responsibility from pole smokers

You dont have a one sided media. You can find it if you look but generally it is even handed. You characters classify anything that doesnt chime with your limited view as marxist or some other term you have a limited knowledge of.
You have a free press,free speech and a set of libel laws to protect individuals and organisations. Its the crazy right wing that is out of sync , not the press.
Not sure what planet you are on, but, you haven't a clue on what you talk about. But, you're a liberal so you have your blinders positioned.

imrs.php

A good read for you if you don't mind reading something that goes against your mantra

We’re Not Biased, We’re Liberals: How Cultural Leftism Will Slant Social Media Regulation

Last edited:
are mobs pulling down confederate statues committing hate crimes?

are people vandalizing those statues committing hate crimes?

Is whats good for the goose good for the gander?

As long as they aren't black. Or, as long as they aren't black and over the age of ten. If they are 10 and under they dont matter.

it doesn't appear that they were charged with a hate crime charge??

Authorities said both Anderson and Nelson were charged with violating civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism.

Will it be vandalism when it's a called off the street after D-Blaz gets ejected ?

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Militant Blacks and Progs are pigs.

Lock em up and have someone rape the bitches.
That's a particularly fucked-up thing to say, wanting people to be raped because they disagree with your politics. What a horrible person you are.

LOL Maybe Trump can invite them to a rally. They can pose with the war criminals and the My Pillow guy.
Can you explain how the couple painting over words on a street is violating anyone's civil rights?

No?

Don't feel bad. No one else can, either.

Nope. It violated city law, just like the gangsters who spray paint graffiti on your viaduct that you cross on the way to work.
From the article:

"Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism."

From the criminal complaint:

"COUNT 1 – VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS

The undersigned states, on information and belief, that Nicole Caludia Anderson and David Richard Nelson, Defendants, did commit a Misdemeanor, a violation of PC422.6(b), Violation Of Civil Rights, committed as follows: On or about July 4, 2020, in the City of Martinez, County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Violation Of Civil Rights in violation of PC422.6(b), a Misdemeanor, was committed in that NICOLE ANDERSON AND DAVID NELSON did unlawfully and knowingly deface, damage and destroy the real and personal property of Justin Gomez for the purpose of intimidating and interfering with the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured by the Constitution and laws of California and the Constitution and laws of the United States because of disability, gender, nationality, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and association with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics and because the defendant perceived that the victim had such characteristics and perceived that the victim associated with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics."

Yeah, that's definitely horseshit.

LOL Maybe Trump can invite them to a rally. They can pose with the war criminals and the My Pillow guy.
Can you explain how the couple painting over words on a street is violating anyone's civil rights?

No?

Nope. It violated city law, just like the gangsters who spray paint graffiti on your viaduct that you cross on the way to work.
From the article:

"Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism."

The undersigned states, on information and belief, that Nicole Caludia Anderson and David Richard Nelson, Defendants, did commit a Misdemeanor, a violation of PC422.6(b), Violation Of Civil Rights, committed as follows: On or about July 4, 2020, in the City of Martinez, County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Violation Of Civil Rights in violation of PC422.6(b), a Misdemeanor, was committed in that NICOLE ANDERSON AND DAVID NELSON did unlawfully and knowingly deface, damage and destroy the real and personal property of Justin Gomez for the purpose of intimidating and interfering with the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured by the Constitution and laws of California and the Constitution and laws of the United States because of disability, gender, nationality, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and association with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics and because the defendant perceived that the victim had such characteristics and perceived that the victim associated with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics."

And the left (marxists) have no problem with this. The city has NO RIGHT to push its left wing agenda on the rest of the citizens

No?

From the article:

And the left (marxists) have no problem with this. The city has NO RIGHT to push its left wing agenda on the rest of the citizens
Statism-Ideas-So-Good-Theyre-Mandatory-300x200.jpg

No?

From the article:

Ok, you win. Just give them 5 years in the slammer form vandalism.

Forum List

Back