Trump leads all in new primary poll...

He can't beat Trump, he needs to join forces with him as VP, then the top job in 2028 for 8 years.
If he want's to be president in 2028, then being VP under Trump is definitely not the way to go. He will end up taking on Trump's baggage if he is VP under Trump.

Biden was leading the polls in 2020. It was literally just 2 years ago. Its all you dems would talk about at the time. You forgot ALREADY? :cuckoo:
they finally woke up and realized their mistake. The country is almost destroyed because of their blind loyalty to senile joe and the dem party.

Trump's only baggage is that created by the lying media and the lying dems. What he has is a legacy of success both in private and public life.
From your point of view. But regardless of whether he deserves it or not, he has a ton of baggage. Half the country has TDS and always will and that's baggage. Not only that, but those that work for him are often thrown under the bus. DeSantis would be wise to keep his distance from a second Trump administration if Trump is elected in 2024.

From your point of view. But regardless of whether he deserves it or not, he has a ton of baggage. Half the country has TDS and always will and that's baggage. Not only that, but those that work for him are often thrown under the bus. DeSantis would be wise to keep his distance from a second Trump administration if Trump is elected in 2024.
The TDS is a creation of the lying media and the lying DNC, both of which were/are scared shitless that Trump would expose their lying and corruption in a second term. Its not that they hate him, the FEAR him. And why? because he is a non politician who knows how to get things done and expose lying and corruption.

Trump drew down troops from 14,000 down to 2500 when Biden took over
Trump made no provisions to bring back the military equipment of those 14,000
Trump refused to transition his plans to Joe Biden
you're either stupid or a liar.

you're either stupid or a liar.

Wait... what?? Trump's plan was to leave the Afghanistan government 100% defenseless??

What kind of fucked up plan was that? And if Trump really wanted that equipment back, why didn't he start bringing it back when we had 16K troops there? Why wait until we were down to 2500 who lacked capacity to bring it back? And why is he, a man with zero military experience, calling generals an 'idiot?'

The fact is, Trump duped you again. Those comments he made in that video are made with hindsight. Removing equipment at the time would have been moronic as it would have left the Afghan government utterly defenseless. But with the hindsight knowledge the Afghan government folded and fled, Trump tells you we should have taken everything back. And you, being the loyal Trump acolyte, champion his bullshit.

Wait... what?? Trump's plan was to leave the Afghanistan government 100% defenseless??

What kind of fucked up plan was that? And if Trump really wanted that equipment back, why didn't he start bringing it back when we had 16K troops there? Why wait until we were down to 2500 who lacked capacity to bring it back? And why is he, a man with zero military experience, calling generals an 'idiot?'

The fact is, Trump duped you again. Those comments he made in that video are made with hindsight. Removing equipment at the time would have been moronic as it would have left the Afghan government utterly defenseless. But with the hindsight knowledge the Afghan government folded and fled, Trump tells you we should have taken everything back. And you, being the loyal Trump acolyte, champion his bullshit.

you're doomed. Where did you get that load of bullsh*t. Make it up?? You sound like Thorougly modern Milley, the idiot general. Let me ask you.....how the afghan gov't doin' now? How about our allies there? the ones Biden left biden to suffer and die?? I suppose that's trump's fault too?

Last edited:
you're doomed. Where did you get that load of bullsh*t. Make it up?? You sound like Thorougly modern Milley, the idiot general. Let me ask you.....how the afghan gov't doin' now? How about our allies there? the ones Biden left biden to suffer and die?? I suppose that's trump's fault too?

LOL

Seriously??

You're seriously relying on Carlson defending Trump?

Do you not know Carlson, among some others at Fox, were caught red handed promoting Trump on the air while they were attacking him privately? Under the premise that not promoting him on the air would repel viewers.

A pity you couldn't actually refute a word in my post.

As far as Afghanistan is now? They're fucked. That's on them. We spent 20 years and trillions of dollars to stand them up. And when we did, they folded the day we left.

LOL

Seriously??

You're seriously relying on Carlson defending Trump?

Do you not know Carlson, among some others at Fox, were caught red handed promoting Trump on the air while they were attacking him privately? Under the premise that not promoting him on the air would repel viewers.

A pity you couldn't actually refute a word in my post.
yeah seriously. and don't even begin to criticize my sources when yours have hells a problems with trustworthyness.

Forum List

Back